BritneyandBaby: Part 19

Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: Part 19

Unread post by Kitina13 »

I feel like all o do is laundry, last thing I want to do is watch someone else do laundry. I don't really understand the 'routine'videos. The ones with the kids like bedtime routine are cute, but I don't understand what people want to watch cleaning and laundry routines haha
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

I think cleaning videos are purely for 1. her 13 year old viewers who want to imagine playing house and 2. to show off. I doubt any moms actually watch them wanting tips. I've probably done thousands of loads of kid laundry by now, I think I've got it, lol

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I like watching the cleaning routines haha. But only when they're done by people that seem like their houses are spotless all the time so I can see wtf they're doing that I'm missing lol.
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

Overall I enjoy watching Britneyandbaby but the one thing about her that REALLY irks me is how she pronounces words with a T in the middle. Example on her baby names video she kept saying the name Sutton as "Su'in". Like....totally skips over the T sound. And ive noticed she does this in most every word that has the T sound in the middle. "Cur'an" (curtain), "shou'in" (shouting) ..... ahhhhhh so annoying!!!!!

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

My son is 4. Rumbunctous. Goes to preschool. Hates taking showers. And his clothes NEVER smell bad. I still use Dreft for his clothes. I don't think he needs stronger detergent. I highly doubt Arias and Nolans clothes smell as bad as she claimed. I guess being EXTRA is starting to be a trend.
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

Blackswan wrote:My son is 4. Rumbunctous. Goes to preschool. Hates taking showers. And his clothes NEVER smell bad. I still use Dreft for his clothes. I don't think he needs stronger detergent. I highly doubt Arias and Nolans clothes smell as bad as she claimed. I guess being EXTRA is starting to be a trend.
Lol yes, this. I have two very active boys who practically live outside, if any kid were going to have stinky clothes, it would be them. And they don't. She's so dramatic.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

I pronounce things like that so you're gonna really hate me. I mean I wasn't born in the US and English is her first language so idk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Also in the video you can see Arias unmentionables :\
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Blackswan wrote:My son is 4. Rumbunctous. Goes to preschool. Hates taking showers. And his clothes NEVER smell bad. I still use Dreft for his clothes. I don't think he needs stronger detergent. I highly doubt Arias and Nolans clothes smell as bad as she claimed. I guess being EXTRA is starting to be a trend.

All Britney's kids do all day is play quietly indoors by themselves or sit in a target cart anyways, so there's no way her kids even sweat lol
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

I think it's safe to say that she doesn't actually use anything she sponsors and it's just for the money and I'm sorry but I can't blame her for that. She really doesn't push anything that would be super detrimental. I'd hate her more if she sold thrive or those stupid tummy teas because everyone knows they're bullshit. I know a girl on IG that is vegan and works out and has a great body and then LIES and says it's all because of the tummy tea crap. Now that really irritates me but little household products like B usually does, eh don't care. I'm not gonna buy it and I know the company gave her a good amount just to make a video for it.

And personal but I recently discovered that I brush over the T sound too in some words. Like someone made fun of me the other day for saying 'button' like "buh-in" and I brushed them off because I didn't notice it or think anything of it. But then I started noticing it with the word 'eaten', I say it like "ee-an". Now I'm like wtf is wrong with me, I sound like an idiot! lol I'm gonna work on that...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I didnt watch the video since I knew it was sponsored. Has it gotten a normal amount of views? Almost 24 hours and 12k views.
I dont necessarily care about sponsored videos but usually skip over the ones I know are sponsored because honestly I probably wouldnt watch a laundry routine video of anyones sponsored or not. Im interested to know if she uses "all the extras" like fabric softener and sheets because those things are filled with harmful chemicals and I know organic/natural is of the utmost importance to B (so much sarcasm)
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

Is Britney on snap?
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

GetYouTubesTied wrote:Is Britney on snap?
britsills
Sosie Lark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sosie Lark »

I probably get more irritated at sponsored videos than most people. I know I can skip over them, and I do, but I just hate that advertisers have to have their paws over everything. I have AdBLock and I don't watch TV, but still I have some company wanting me to buy their crap. I sound like an old person, but really. Get off my lawn while you're at it!

lol, I almost forgot about sponsoring bottled water. And don't forget candy delivery. Britney and the kids just LOVE candy. ???
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

lol she could make any fucking sponsored video. I mean, some company could send her trash and she could make a video saying it turns into fertilizer. No way her kids clothes smell that ! She can't even lie. Next time they could try Vanessa.
Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nuggetsaremylife »

I like how in the comments she points out "plus, I've been using gain forever" no.
It's weird but I notice very small and repetitive details and every and any time she shows her laundry room or shows their cart at the store or ean gets groceries or has in the past 4-5 years she's been on YouTube, they literally always buy the same linens and Lily's purex lol my mom uses the same one so I am familiar with the bottle. She had 1 bottle of gain and 1 bottle of tide on the floor of her laundry room like either 1 video ago or on snap I cannot remember. But even a month or two ago it was still the Purex. It's not a big deal I just don't understand why she has to lie and make it seem like she's been using it forever. Be a little more careful with your lies when you show the stuff you really use all the time. Notice you never ever see those dapple dish soaps on her counter since a week after the sponser, notice she never uses that diaper bag that was sent to her that she "LOVED" (to my knowledge, I saw her using a different bag almost immediately just like brookeandbaby. After saying they would never use another lol

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She baked cookies, made dinner, watched Christmas movies, and ean brought her candy in bed, but she said she was so exhausted that it took her an hour and a half to get up to shower. Seriously unbelievable
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Also aren't those dapple shits so expensive ? I'm like WTF. For someone like me use hand washes all of my kids bottles, sippy cups and pump parts that would never work out.

And she is pampered as hell. She makes decorations, praises her work subtly, her kids are on the couch sitting like cuties and she has polar express on her TV and guess what ? orders a goddamn pizza. She has everything and yet she is so so stressed out by crazy kids. Fuck ! I have to wait for my kids to go to sleep to watch a bit of Netflix lol.
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

She uses her brown diaper bag all the time, the lilyjade one.
sneakysneak123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sneakysneak123 »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:Overall I enjoy watching Britneyandbaby but the one thing about her that REALLY irks me is how she pronounces words with a T in the middle. Example on her baby names video she kept saying the name Sutton as "Su'in". Like....totally skips over the T sound. And ive noticed she does this in most every word that has the T sound in the middle. "Cur'an" (curtain), "shou'in" (shouting) ..... ahhhhhh so annoying!!!!!

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

Not defending Brit because I know her mispronunciation is way more than just this but the skipping the T is definitely an Ohio thing. I grew up about an hour away from where Britney did and I do the exact same thing.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”