KKandBabyJ: Nobody Works Harder Than Us | Part 2

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyJ: Nobody Works Harder Than Us - Part 2

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

sure keren, teach jackson how to lay on his belly and lean over the pool edge to touch the water...he wont do that next time and fall in or anything -_- she NEEDS to get that pool fenced in..it's so crazy to me that she doesnt even care about her son's safety enough to do that. What the actual heck?! why did they even get a house with a pool if they never swim in it either? seems like a waste of money if you ask me.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

MommaLindsey2 wrote:It is so sad how Jackson at this point is so behind. He literally only stares at the tv while Keren is trying to talk to him. At his age there should be alot more toys and way less screen time. Watching that clip of him with the bottle staring at the tv while she tried to talk to him was really sad to me. She needs to get down on the floor with him, turn the tv off and play with toys!
totally agree. His eyes are just glazed over constantly and he has such a vacant expression. he never pays attention to keren when she talks to him. He doesnt make eye contact and he doesnt seem to try to mimick or "talk back/babble back" to keren or khoa. Could be because he constantly has a binky in his mouth too but yeah that kid has WAYYY too much screen time.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

He has that many in there so that if one falls out and he wakes up he can grab around for one instead of crying out to them to help him find his binky.

We did this with my son when he used a binky at night.[/quote]

binkys are terrible for tooth/gum/jaw development tho. They need to wean him off of it; he isnt a newborn and his teeth are already forming horribly around the binky. he doesnt need 5 regardless...wayy too many. im sure he could find his binky if it fell out in his tiny crib.[/quote]

My son is Jackson's age and still has binkies. They are fine IMO but at this age but should definitely be limited! My son only gets them for his nap, car rides, and bedtime. I keep 2-3 in his crib in case he loses or drops one in the middle of the night. Teeth will move back to a normal position as long as the binkies are stopped before 2.5 years. Taking a binky away is very hard for kids at this age. 18 months is probably a better age to take it away. That said Keren needs to only let him have it at certain times, like bedtime and naps. Having it in his mouth all day long is ridiculous and will prevent him from ever learning how to talk.[/quote]

I dont want to argue with you, but from the POV of a med professional, i have to disagree. Tooth/gum/jaw/bone development start very very early so binkies in general are not advised. And especially are not advised when the teeth start coming in. If you look, jackson's teeth and gums have started forming around that binky. I do say we an agree that she should at least restrict them if she cant take them away yet and deff not having them in 24/7. The kid will never learn how to/attempt to speak if it's always in his mouth.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:He has that many in there so that if one falls out and he wakes up he can grab around for one instead of crying out to them to help him find his binky.

We did this with my son when he used a binky at night.
binkys are terrible for tooth/gum/jaw development tho. They need to wean him off of it; he isnt a newborn and his teeth are already forming horribly around the binky. he doesnt need 5 regardless...wayy too many. im sure he could find his binky if it fell out in his tiny crib.[/quote]

My son is Jackson's age and still has binkies. They are fine IMO but at this age but should definitely be limited! My son only gets them for his nap, car rides, and bedtime. I keep 2-3 in his crib in case he loses or drops one in the middle of the night. Teeth will move back to a normal position as long as the binkies are stopped before 2.5 years. Taking a binky away is very hard for kids at this age. 18 months is probably a better age to take it away. That said Keren needs to only let him have it at certain times, like bedtime and naps. Having it in his mouth all day long is ridiculous and will prevent him from ever learning how to talk.[/quote]

I dont want to argue with you, but from the POV of a med professional, i have to disagree. Tooth/gum/jaw/bone development start very very early so binkies in general are not advised. And especially are not advised when the teeth start coming in. If you look, jackson's teeth and gums have started forming around that binky. I do say we an agree that she should at least restrict them if she cant take them away yet and deff not having them in 24/7. The kid will never learn how to/attempt to speak if it's always in his mouth.[/quote]

And just saying the Pacifier is the least of Jackson's problems. The kid has a blank look on his face all the time. He is not very inquisitive and doesn't play with many toys like a normal child would. He always just stares into the distance or at the tv and never looks his parents in the face when they talk to him. This is not caused by a pacifier.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:He has that many in there so that if one falls out and he wakes up he can grab around for one instead of crying out to them to help him find his binky.

We did this with my son when he used a binky at night.
binkys are terrible for tooth/gum/jaw development tho. They need to wean him off of it; he isnt a newborn and his teeth are already forming horribly around the binky. he doesnt need 5 regardless...wayy too many. im sure he could find his binky if it fell out in his tiny crib.

I dont want to argue with you, but from the POV of a med professional, i have to disagree. Tooth/gum/jaw/bone development start very very early so binkies in general are not advised. And especially are not advised when the teeth start coming in. If you look, jackson's teeth and gums have started forming around that binky. I do say we an agree that she should at least restrict them if she cant take them away yet and deff not having them in 24/7. The kid will never learn how to/attempt to speak if it's always in his mouth.[/quote]

And just saying the Pacifier is the least of Jackson's problems. The kid has a blank look on his face all the time. He is not very inquisitive and doesn't play with many toys like a normal child would. He always just stares into the distance or at the tv and never looks his parents in the face when they talk to him. This is not caused by a pacifier.[/quote]

dude, can you not comprehend what i am writing?! I NEVER ONCE claimed the paci was the cause of jackson staring off blankly. i agreed with you that keren's/khoa's lack of proper stimulation/interaction with jackson and the insane amount of tv time is the cause of that. I never once connected anything more than possible complacency with not speaking bc of the paci in his mouth and his maxilofalcial problems (teeth forming weird in his mouth) with paci use (bc those are indeed correlated). PLEASE stop trying to twist my words and assert things that i do not say! I never once generalized to all infants. I agreed that it isnt just binky use. I just think he is too dependent on it/it isnt necessary to be in his mouth at all times of the day except when he is eating, esp at his age. Ive only posted abt this now and once on O and K's thread. I can present an opposing viewpoint and would appreciate if you didnt just negate it assuming im a young person with no experience or am "uneducated" just because I dont use apostrophes bc im too lazy to on a casual social media site. thank you. We can agree to disagree on this issue and put it to rest.
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

Pineapples wrote:Keren right now arguing with her subscribers in the new vlog comments and bitching about it on twitter. She is such a bitch. One girl said they need to fence the pool and keren didn't like that one bit. What is up with keren and kyra its like they cannot stand to be given advice. Silly cunts.
Lol and all her minions replying with stuff like "You go girl!! Tell em!"

Honestly, Keren strikes me as the bitchy mean girl type in high school. I wouldn't be shocked if she was a bully back then, and even less shocked if her son is raised one as well.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Honestly at this point I have concerns about Jacksons cognitive development. He is just blank 99% of the time. The only thing he does is laugh or screech. There is no babble, no interaction, no repetition. It is definitely a little off. Also the way he likes to lay and feel on the furry blankets would worry me too. And yes i do have 4 children and I'm a kindergarten teacher before anyone jumps on me.
laesterschwester
Talker
Talker

Unread post by laesterschwester »

What I am also wondering is that they have this huge ass pool but did not take any advantage of it yet. So what about instead of sitting with Jackson in front of the TV, just take him swimming in your own damn pool. The pool which btw should be fenced in order for your toddler not to drown........

But oh wee... It would need to be cleaned then and of course this is too much to ask for.
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

laesterschwester wrote:What I am also wondering is that they have this huge ass pool but did not take any advantage of it yet. So what about instead of sitting with Jackson in front of the TV, just take him swimming in your own damn pool. The pool which btw should be fenced in order for your toddler not to drown........

But oh wee... It would need to be cleaned then and of course this is too much to ask for.
So true. At this point Keren is too lazy to even give a shit about anything and justifies it by being pregnant. Kyra is almost as pregnant as Keren but she at least makes an effort to take Levi outside (beyond playing in the yard for 30 mins).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

Having an entire pizza by herself for dinner.
Ugh gosh, Keren is such a healthy preggo. I need to know her secrets.

kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

So, she posts a video titled "SCARY POOL MOMENT", with a thumbnail showing him darting toward the pool, and she's peeved that ppl are commenting about their pool and how they should make it more secure for Jackson? Is she for real? She pretty much set herself up for that lol!
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

kiwi wrote:So, she posts a video titled "SCARY POOL MOMENT", with a thumbnail showing him darting toward the pool, and she's peeved that ppl are commenting about their pool and how they should make it more secure for Jackson? Is she for real? She pretty much set herself up for that lol!
Why does she have to be such a fucking asshole to her subscribers? AKA, the people paying her bills and funding her bullshit target runs/online shopping? She constantly talks about how grateful she is and then turns into such a damn bitch when someone voices an honest, polite suggestion. This person did not deserve to be swarmed with hate from her idiotic minions, either. It's bullying in the lowest form.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I watched keren's 20 week update....in that vid she said she failed her GTT and because of that i cant BELIEVE she hasnt done her 3 hour test!!! :OOO Makes me sooo angry. Ik it sucks but she NEEDS to do it. Also, i laughed so hard when she said: "I havent gotten my 3 hour but i have been watching what i eat and eating really healthy" *gets chick fil A and chipotle or junk food every day. Yeahhh ok keren -_- who are you trying to fool?!
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:I watched keren's 20 week update....in that vid she said she failed her GTT and because of that i cant BELIEVE she hasnt done her 3 hour test!!! :OOO Makes me sooo angry. Ik it sucks but she NEEDS to do it. Also, i laughed so hard when she said: "I havent gotten my 3 hour but i have been watching what i eat and eating really healthy" *gets chick fil A and chipotle or junk food every day. Yeahhh ok keren -_- who are you trying to fool?!
Wow I didn't know that! Does she not know gestational diabetes doesn't just effect her, it can kill her baby, or cause health problems for him! Eating chick fil A every day definitely isn't a good thing if she has gd.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Gd can make you have a huge baby. She already looks massive and has 9 weeks left. She needs to see her obgyn urgently. There is no way someone as small framed as her could have a successful vbac with a 9pounder!! Seriously though why is she not having doctors appointments?
amandahhh43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amandahhh43 »

She deff knew when she took Jackson near the pool he would run near it & she thought wow this video will get a ton of views if it looks like my son is running into the pool just like OKBABYS video "bath accident " perfect idea, perfect thumbnail, for 1 million views . HOW FUCKING SAD . That you RISK your sons safety for a god damn video. I'm so DONE with OKBABY & kk&babyj risking their kids lives for thumbnails & vlog footage... that should be a CRIME .

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:It is so sad how Jackson at this point is so behind. He literally only stares at the tv while Keren is trying to talk to him. At his age there should be alot more toys and way less screen time. Watching that clip of him with the bottle staring at the tv while she tried to talk to him was really sad to me. She needs to get down on the floor with him, turn the tv off and play with toys!
totally agree. His eyes are just glazed over constantly and he has such a vacant expression. he never pays attention to keren when she talks to him. He doesnt make eye contact and he doesnt seem to try to mimick or "talk back/babble back" to keren or khoa. Could be because he constantly has a binky in his mouth too but yeah that kid has WAYYY too much screen time.
Remember in the old house when she filmed him saying the word 'hungry.' That was like 3 or 4 months ago. How does a kid go from being able to say such as advanced word as 'hungry' at 10 or 11 months to not having progressed to saying the more basic first baby words like 'dada' and 'mama' etc?
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

kiwi wrote:So, she posts a video titled "SCARY POOL MOMENT", with a thumbnail showing him darting toward the pool, and she's peeved that ppl are commenting about their pool and how they should make it more secure for Jackson? Is she for real? She pretty much set herself up for that lol!
Ikr. The irony is f*cking hilarious. #TheStupidIsStrongWithThatGirl
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

They are actually breaking florida stage legislature by having an unfenced pool but of course shopping for a million haul items for video footage is far more important than safety law requirements....
http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/ind ... 15.29.html
berrybitch
Talker
Talker

Unread post by berrybitch »

I have to chime in on the pacifier thing. I dont think Jackson's teeth would be as bad if Keren would have just given him age appropriate, orthodontic pacifiers (like the Nuk or Mam ones). The soothie ones he uses are for newborns and are fucking terrible for teeth development. I know plenty of children who used pacifiers (the appropriate ones) well into their toddler years and their teeth are fine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Return to “KKandBabyJ”