Teenmommy2010/Emily Wowk

Esraa20
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Teenmommy2010/Emily Wowk

Unread post by Esraa20 »

amykay wrote:I think Emily is super pretty and Jayda and Brielle are the cutest. But dear lord Brady is not attractive in the slightest. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016120 ... 634e8a.png[/img]
His hair is so flat. It looks like he was told that he couldn't be in the picture with his hat still on. So he took it off for a couple of seconds just for the pic and then quickly put it back on.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

How did he manage to get a girl like Emily looking like that? I know that sounds terrible, but Emily is really cute while Brady looks like someone she wouldn't give the time of day. Briella is simply adorable though, she looks a lot like Jayda did when she was an infant so there's hope for her.

Normally I wouldn't really care that much about someone's appearance if they had a nice personality, but, he doesn't. And seriously, they're all dressed up for a Christmas photo and that's the best thing he could find to wear? I'm surprised Emily didn't make him change.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

He really ruined what could have been gorge pictures with his stupid T-shirt and hair. I would be pissed if I were Emily. Briellas pictures would have also been a lot nicer without the stupid big bows IMO.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Oh I have no doubts that Emily was livid with him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016121 ... f27c74.jpg[/img]
I bet it was a sick beat Emily

What's education?

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

She kept Briella on the counter in a bumbo the entire second half of her video while she went to the other side of the room and what not. The bumbo doesn't even have a safety strap. My inner mom was like NOOOOO
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

I thought the same thing! My 8 month old was able to get out of his bumbo so I put it away. I'd hate for briellas first time to be on top the counter where she could fall off. Also, babies and fake nails don't go together. That's a pretty bad scratch under her eye. Good thing it wasn't her actual eye that was scratched.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

That made me cringe too. She's crawling, she could get out of that bumbo so easily. My daughter was so chunky at that age that her fat little legs would get stuck in the leg holes of her bumbo and she would tip herself forward and crawl with the bumbo still attached to her bum she'd have fallen off the bench in no time. It's common sense not to put a baby on the bench and walk away.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Omg sorry but that's so cute!! Crawling around with it stuck to her!

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:Omg sorry but that's so cute!! Crawling around with it stuck to her!

It was really funny, she looked like a turtle Image I wish I had of filmed it.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ok so she's like one of the most inconsistent youtubers I watch, what does she need an office/filming room for? Like studio lights, new desk and chair, the works.
Her vlogs are better than her sit down videos anyways, I can't imagine any videos that would justify her buying all of that. I don't think her mat leave is full wages, but in guessing she gets a decent child tax benefit

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Yeah I mentioned before how I hate they way she talks to her. I can't imagine talking that way to my own kids or my mom talking like that to me when I was that age. It's so bizarre
People always tell her she grew up so much, or came a long way from being a teen mom. But I don't see it just because of the way she talks, argues with kids on twitter, and acts more like a big sis to Jayda rather than a mom. She seems to be mentally stuck in her teen years.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

What an idiot. Briella is in a giant puffy snow suit in her car seat. Surely Emily can't be that dumb!!!!

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

What an idiot. Briella is in a giant puffy snow suit in her car seat. Surely Emily can't be that dumb!!!!

Esraa20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Esraa20 »

Have we ever seen Briella without a headband?? Why does she need one on ALL THE TIME.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

I noticed she always gives briella a huge cup of juice. Why fill her up with something so unhealthy when all she needs to drink is breastmilk? I doubt this baby will ever want water because she's spoiling her so much with juice already. Her spending habits remind me of my BIL, he doesn't have a job but spends money endlessly on unnecessary shit. My sis hates him for it.
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

80085 wrote:Does it bother anyone else how condescending she is to Jayda? She speaks to her so oddly. Literally like she's her big sister and not her mother.
The whole "you're so cute" thing after Jayda does something but she says it in a way like she's weirded out by Jayda (and she calls Jayda weird for doing normal kids things too) doing whatever she was doing like it's odd (ie. the gift). Rather than actually praising her and explaining why (in kid terms/language obviously).
Normal people: That's so sweet of you. I'm excited to open your gift on christmas, etc.
Emily: (all in a weird, questioning tone) Hahaha?? Reeeallly???? You're sooo cuuuuute???? Awww
Emily's ALWAYS done this. I don't watch many YouTube mothers now but I swear I've never seen any of the ones I watch or used to watch act like this. She's a mother of a 5(? 6?) year old and she acts like a teenager who knows nothing about child development. The more I watch her, the more obvious it becomes that part of her brain never really grew out of Adolescence. Am I over thinking this? Or Is she actually far dumber than I originally thought (See: "rapping")/Is her head lodged way further up her own ass than I originally thought?
No, i have definitely noticed this. My 4 year old said something to me the other day and I could hear in my head how Emily would have responded. haha. Like I guess it was a similar situation i have seen Emily/Jayda in and i could imagine what she would say. Like "you are so weeeeeeiiiird" all embarrassed like.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

She did a video about Breastfeeding. Blank background but better camera. Sounds like Briella might be done breastfeeding and it makes her sad. I completely understand this. I cannot explain it but when my daughter was done with my milk I got really really sad. I am glad she was able to breastfeed as long as she did though. I didn't expect it that is for sure!
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

That's sad that she's so emotional over.
I get the feeling that she likes Briella more, or has a stronger bond than with jayda. Maybe that normal because she was so young and ignorant with jayda.
Maybe Briella has just decided that all the sugary juices she gets taste better than milk and she's over it lol

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

^ I thought that too. Too much juice maybe. I get why she's so sad though. My first decided to stop breastfeeding early because I got pregnant and he didn't like the change in taste. I was an emo wreck. Maybe she's pregnant lol.

Return to “Q-Z”