JesssFam: Tis the Season for NuhNuhs (Part 81)

SassyMama82
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Tis the Season for NuhNuhs (Part 81)

Unread post by SassyMama82 »

Blackswan wrote:Dude my son was 1 day old and I couldn't wait for another baby lol. He's four and still an only child because just popping out babies isn't my thing.
I know what you mean. Within hours of my first I was riding a high. I held my son and couldn't take my nose away from his head lol I knew I couldn't wait to experience that feeling again.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

pinkdiamond_3 wrote:Do you guys think Jess is just constantly, 24/7 giggling and screeching and so disgustingly happy? It's annoying AF. I wish she would make a vlog when she had a bad day, like a normal mom. I feel like so many people would be inclined to watch her, and she would have a normal group of followers (not 13 year old wannabe teen moms) if here and there she was just like, "so today sucks, my kids are being little assholes, and I just want to lay in bed and binge watch Netflix ALL freakin' day." The fake perfect family persona is seriously getting to me.
Sometimes but I also think she can be a real raging bitch. Like if she doesn't get her way or things don't go as she planned them. I bet she isn't a real go with the flow type person and she seems ready to break at any minute. I think as long as it is her way she is the giddy over excited person but that can change at the flip of a coin.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

pinkdiamond_3 wrote:Do you guys think Jess is just constantly, 24/7 giggling and screeching and so disgustingly happy? It's annoying AF. I wish she would make a vlog when she had a bad day, like a normal mom. I feel like so many people would be inclined to watch her, and she would have a normal group of followers (not 13 year old wannabe teen moms) if here and there she was just like, "so today sucks, my kids are being little assholes, and I just want to lay in bed and binge watch Netflix ALL freakin' day." The fake perfect family persona is seriously getting to me.
shes annoying as hell but i dunno, for some reason she doesn't come off as fake to me. She genuinely seems like she has tons and tons of patience which to be honest I'm jealous of. And it honestly surprises me that she's not really lazy. The way she's running around all day everyday looks horrible to me lol
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

marinewife0920 wrote:Jess didn't need that big fancy scale. The midwifes don't even use anything like that. She posted a pic in the slide show I think of them weighing the baby. If you've ever gone fishing, it's similar to the type you use to weigh fish, but you basically attach a blanket with the four corners gathered and hang the baby in the blanket.
You're right. She even said in a video she bought the scale herself to weigh Adderall. Which is really sick and messed up. She probably weighs her everyday
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

It cracks me up when people call the baby Adderall.
nata1122
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by nata1122 »

Hi long time lurker, first time poster here. Do you think that Chris' mom will move in with chris and Jess? she just lost her husband and Chris is her only child. On a random note, I looked up what the last name skube means and apparently it's a Czech name describing someone who's ill-dressed. http://www.ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=skube
RubyRed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyRed »

Mel1011 wrote:It cracks me up when people call the baby Adderall.
I used to love when people called Kaden Karen too. hahaha
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

nata1122 wrote:Hi long time lurker, first time poster here. Do you think that Chris' mom will move in with chris and Jess? she just lost her husband and Chris is her only child. On a random note, I looked up what the last name skube means and apparently it's a Czech name describing someone who's ill-dressed. http://www.ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=skube

I don't think she will Bc she looks like she thinks jess is total trash. And I can't think of anywhere she could even sleep in that house.
But god I hope so.
mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mrsbarnaby »

It made me chuckle when you wrote higher instead of hire [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY] I'm not saying that as a dig, it just made me chuckle.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

We wouldn't have to call her that if we could actually figure out the spelling for her name!!! Whatever happened to Adeline? That's how it's traditionally spelled where I live (even though it's not common)
Why did she have to go with Addelyn??? Why the double "d" in the name? If she wanted to be trendy I'm surprised she didn't go with Addelynn and throw in a double n at the end too. Or Addalyn/Adilynn ect ect. It's just a ridiculous way to spell the name. No offence to anyone with this name or similar spelling but Jesus. She went from an essentially made up name (Lilia) to a traditional name with made up spelling... why?
mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer

nugget12 wrote:
ja14 wrote:I'm in school to be a teacher. Add me to the list of people who think Jess will never make it as a teacher. If by some wild chance she does graduate and get hired (crazier things have happened), she will never make it to year 2 of teaching.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree I don't see her ever finishing her degree. She just mentions it to make herself sound better. Even if she did at some point I don't think they would higher her, her YouTube channel and social media boob sticking out, several baby daddies, etc will not look good to employers. I am always so careful about what I post on Facebook, yet when I think about it I never have anything scandalous or bad to post, or that I would want to share. I am district substitute, every day can be an interview.
It made me chuckle when you wrote higher instead of hire [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY] I'm not having a dig, it just made me chuckle.

SelkieSpirit
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SelkieSpirit »

RubyRed wrote:
I don't like it myself. We call Jessica Messica for a reason but it's not the kids' faults their being exploited for a paycheck.

Maybe I just need to lighten up ╮(╯▽╰)╭

Sent from my HTCD160LVWPP using Tapatalk
:HK: Hate to love and love to hate :HK:
SelkieSpirit
Talker
Talker

They're*

missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

I tried to post this but I don't think it worked.
Another thing is why do all the other kids except Tommy have J middle names? And Tommy is the only one with an R middle name... you'd think Jess would want it to be fair and super blended but she still gave Addilin a J middle name...
So further proof they aren't done? "We didn't want Tommy to be the only one with an R middle name so we had 3 more kids to even it out!"
mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer

SelkieSpirit wrote:
RubyRed wrote:
I don't like it myself. We call Jessica Messica for a reason but it's not the kids' faults their being exploited for a paycheck.

Maybe I just need to lighten up ╮(╯▽╰)╭

Honestly, I'm not a fan of it either considering its a drug but I just won't say it myself. I don't think it's a nice thing to call anyone's baby but it won't hurt my feelings if other people do it. Maybe I need to lighten up too haha

mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer

I personally don't think Jess' comment to her MIL was meant in a bitchy way at all imho. Most of the time I agree with you guys but it didn't sound spiteful at all.

SelkieSpirit
Talker
Talker

Yeah I didn't get that feeling either. I would assume she'd want to keep things between them civil and nice for her PERFECT BLENDED FAMILY

babyfox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by babyfox »

Oh god, in yesterday's video, Jess asked Lilia if they should go to Disneyland again. How long until she takes just Lilia there for the 4th time while the twins have yet to go?

It'll be interesting to see if she takes the twins to Disneyland for their birthday this year, since 4 is the "magical age" where they love it the most (I know they're turning 5, but I'll give Jess the benefit of the doubt since she was pregnant last year on their birthday and probably couldn't go on most of the rides). Or does that only apply to her princesses? If she does, she'll probably end up making it a family trip even though Lilia has been there 3 times on her own.
mandy_reid1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by mandy_reid1 »

I thought jess and chris took just the twins? They met up with one of her other vlogger mum friends?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

babyfox wrote:Oh god, in yesterday's video, Jess asked Lilia if they should go to Disneyland again. How long until she takes just Lilia there for the 4th time while the twins have yet to go?

It'll be interesting to see if she takes the twins to Disneyland for their birthday this year, since 4 is the "magical age" where they love it the most (I know they're turning 5, but I'll give Jess the benefit of the doubt since she was pregnant last year on their birthday and probably couldn't go on most of the rides). Or does that only apply to her princesses? If she does, she'll probably end up making it a family trip even though Lilia has been there 3 times on her own.
Umm....she already has taken the twins to disney land.

Return to “JesssFam”