DailyFinleyPotter&TheDursleys (Part 77)

twinklepink88
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyFinleyPotter&TheDursleys (Part 77)

Unread post by twinklepink88 »

Scar2016 wrote:
brownprincess93 wrote:
pic.png
She looks like a right chav there. In Australia it'd be bogan. Not sure in the States..trailer trash I think.
I love the Australian expression "cashed up bogan". Describes them perfectly. I can't remember if America has an equivalent label.
zacmum
Talker
Talker

Unread post by zacmum »

I haven't watched missys new video but please tell me she acknowledged her parents in it? It says on there- how do I keep sane travelling with 2 crazy kids?

Your parents!!
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

twinklepink88 wrote:
Scar2016 wrote:
brownprincess93 wrote:
pic.png
She looks like a right chav there. In Australia it'd be bogan. Not sure in the States..trailer trash I think.
I love the Australian expression "cashed up bogan". Describes them perfectly. I can't remember if America has an equivalent label.
Might possibly be: trash with cash?
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

laughsatytfame wrote:
twinklepink88 wrote:
Scar2016 wrote: She looks like a right chav there. In Australia it'd be bogan. Not sure in the States..trailer trash I think.
Might possibly be: trash with cash?
I think the term redneck is closer.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
Misk
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Misk »

hey girl hey007 wrote:I have a weird theory, wasn't there an assumption that Slyfox was supposed to attend this trip? So it would have been Missy, Bryan, Tal, Jeff, Hanna, and Andrew. Maybe it was supposed to be some kind of couples only trip? That's why Missy is so pissy and uninterested because she didn't really want to bring the kids?
I'm sure I have a memory from when they first mentioned this trip that they said they would be traveling without Oli and Finn, so you may be right.

It was so lovely to see Oli happy and excited at the Natural History Museum. His eyes lit up when they went in! I hope they recognise how much he enjoyed it and take him to the Natural History Museum of Los Angeles when they get home.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Misk wrote:
hey girl hey007 wrote:I have a weird theory, wasn't there an assumption that Slyfox was supposed to attend this trip? So it would have been Missy, Bryan, Tal, Jeff, Hanna, and Andrew. Maybe it was supposed to be some kind of couples only trip? That's why Missy is so pissy and uninterested because she didn't really want to bring the kids?
I'm sure I have a memory from when they first mentioned this trip that they said they would be traveling without Oli and Finn, so you may be right.

It was so lovely to see Oli happy and excited at the Natural History Museum. His eyes lit up when they went in! I hope they recognise how much he enjoyed it and take him to the Natural History Museum of Los Angeles when they get home.
Didn't they say they were taking them? I assume the tickets were for them originally, but they read all the discussion about it here and realized that may not be an option. I definitely remember it being discussed and I think Sam pointed out what a faux pas it would be to bring kids to the theatre.... we even looked up the theatre rules at the time to see if Bryan was just assuming Oliver could go.
Misk
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Misk »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Misk wrote:

Didn't they say they were taking them? I assume the tickets were for them originally, but they read all the discussion about it here and realized that may not be an option. I definitely remember it being discussed and I think Sam pointed out what a faux pas it would be to bring kids to the theatre.... we even looked up the theatre rules at the time to see if Bryan was just assuming Oliver could go.
Well in that case I stand corrected, sorry! I know they get a lot of stick on here, but to be honest I couldn't imagine them both leaving their kids at home for a full 10 days.
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

When he first announced the trip Bryan said he "couldn't wait to take the boys to Potter's old stomping grounds"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

zacmum wrote:I haven't watched missys new video but please tell me she acknowledged her parents in it? It says on there- how do I keep sane travelling with 2 crazy kids?

Your parents!!
NOPE... of course she didn't shes super mom remember?????
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Scar2016 wrote:
brownprincess93 wrote:
pic.png
They could be called trailer trash, white trash...or some names that can't be repeated LOL

Sent from my SM-T113 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

So now that E&J have started this whole contest thing, can we expect B&M to come up with one to keep up their image? Maybe a chance to collab on Bryan's next album?
Bluej222
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Bluej222 »

#Daily Toy a Day keeps the tantrums away
BlueMountains
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlueMountains »

Another trapped video [UNAMUSED FACE][UNAMUSED FACE]

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Missy pitching her little fit in her latest video about Bryan always forgetting HER chargers was just ridiculous. She just screams spoiled brat.. we wonder why they let Ollie get away with half the shit they do? Look at his mother's actions... they tell all.
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

So just saw Bryan and Ollie do an IG live. Ollies speech is so bad! Even the simplest words he doesn't say right. It's really so bad when you see/hear him speak without them editing.
Bryan said that they've found an American diner and have eaten dinner and breakfast there. They were maybe going to a fish steak or lobster place for dinner. He did try beans and toast that was his big try at British food!
A minion asked him to use a British accent and it was as bad as we all imagined it would be. Just stop Bryan.
So he had 6 tickets to HP and since the saccone-jolyes (sp?) didn't seem to want them did they just go to waste?
So it seems that they spent 9 days only in London. Why didn't they hire a car and go see something outside of London ? Really poor planning if you ask me.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

zacmum wrote:I haven't watched missys new video but please tell me she acknowledged her parents in it? It says on there- how do I keep sane travelling with 2 crazy kids?

Your parents!!
Exactly what I was going to say! If not her parents, paid kid wranglers, Tal and Jeff, SlyFox, etc. They never travelled with the kids by themselves.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Misk
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Misk »

janem wrote: So it seems that they spent 9 days only in London. Why didn't they hire a car and go see something outside of London ? Really poor planning if you ask me.
To be fair, I think 9 days is fine for a major global city like London. There are more than enough things to do in that time. They've hardly been taking it easy sigh seeing wise and there are still plenty of things they obviously still want to do while they are there. London is huge and anything less than a week isn't really doing it justice, especially when you consider it takes a couple of days to acclimatise to the pace of life and get over the jet lag.
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

janem wrote:So just saw Bryan and Ollie do an IG live. Ollies speech is so bad! Even the simplest words he doesn't say right. It's really so bad when you see/hear him speak without them editing.
Bryan said that they've found an American diner and have eaten dinner and breakfast there. They were maybe going to a fish steak or lobster place for dinner. He did try beans and toast that was his big try at British food!
A minion asked him to use a British accent and it was as bad as we all imagined it would be. Just stop Bryan.
So he had 6 tickets to HP and since the saccone-jolyes (sp?) didn't seem to want them did they just go to waste?
So it seems that they spent 9 days only in London. Why didn't they hire a car and go see something outside of London ? Really poor planning if you ask me.

Well, it's not like they had that much time to sit down and plan their trip. Only what, like a year? Who can plan a nine day trip in only a year.

They could have gone to Brighton, which has a really rad castle for Missy since she loves history and then the pier is just hella fun.

Not to mention Bryan could have hung out with the equally famous Pewdiepie and given him tips on how to increase his viewer retention rates. Maybe even do a sick collab.
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

I finally got around to watching yesterday's video, and I saw that Ollie is picking up Missy's lisp! At about 8:40 he says "T-Rex" as T-Rexth. You can see him putting his tongue against his front teeth. I'm sure Missy is happy, since she thinks lisping is cute. Poor kid.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

janem wrote:So just saw Bryan and Ollie do an IG live. Ollies speech is so bad! Even the simplest words he doesn't say right. It's really so bad when you see/hear him speak without them editing.

That's what I was wondering. Someone posted a screenshot of Bryan standing there with the tickets and a strange woman. Did they scalp the tickets?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”