DailyFinleyPotter&TheDursleys (Part 77)

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: DailyFinleyPotter&TheDursleys (Part 77)

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Missy, this is for you because I know you read here....

Get Oliver some help for his speech! Is not fine, it's not cute, and no, he won't catch up. We were talking about his delays long before my toddler (who now speaks better than Oliver, and knows his colours, ABCs, etc) was even born. Sure, it was mostly speculation at that point so you could ignore our bitchy asses, but now it's undeniable. You know he's behind. He's not going to "catch up" unless you put some work into it. Kids far younger than Oliver are passing him developmentally. That's not his fault, that's YOURS. Put down your phone and go ask him to sing you the ABCs. If he can't do it, and do it semi-clearly at this point, you have a problem.

I know he can't do it, but I expect to see a half-assed attempt to prove me wrong in tomorrow's vlog.
jaynshann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jaynshann »

HelloSweetie wrote:Missy, this is for you because I know you read here....

Get Oliver some help for his speech! Is not fine, it's not cute, and no, he won't catch up. We were talking about his delays long before my toddler (who now speaks better than Oliver, and knows his colours, ABCs, etc) was even born. Sure, it was mostly speculation at that point so you could ignore our bitchy asses, but now it's undeniable. You know he's behind. He's not going to "catch up" unless you put some work into it. Kids far younger than Oliver are passing him developmentally. That's not his fault, that's YOURS. Put down your phone and go ask him to sing you the ABCs. If he can't do it, and do it semi-clearly at this point, you have a problem.

I know he can't do it, but I expect to see a half-assed attempt to prove me wrong in tomorrow's vlog.
"Our bitchy asses" I LOVE IT! Image

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
jaynshann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jaynshann »

HelloSweetie wrote:Missy, this is for you because I know you read here....

"Our bitchy asses" I LOVE IT! Image

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Things Ollie didn't say for $500: "I told Ollie kings and queens live in castles, and he said, of Idaho?" Right.
And Missy, nobody cares that a fictional character was fictionally executed at the Tower. You say you like "history and stuff", so freaking learn something.
And Bryan was so out of breath climbing the stairs. Any of you seen "In Bruges"? That fat American guy reminded me of Bryan.
And knickers are underpants, you dumbass. Not socks.
He's "insanely jealous" that Mimi and Papa went to "Phantom of the Opera"? He just went to Harry Potter! I'm glad they actually did something nice for Mimi and Papa though. What building were they whining about not getting into with the stroller? I can't believe Missy said that after they were told "no strollers" that they actually tried to get the people to let them go anyway. YES the rules apply to you, even if you are a famous vlogger.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
tml43
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by tml43 »

I cannot believe they spent the entire trip, eating the same food, seeing the same touristy things everyone sees and didn't even leave London. (I don't count Paris, sorry).

I know everyone likes to do different things, but maybe step outside your comfort zone for once.

I for one, know they are missing out on some damn good Indian food!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

lmmomSD wrote:Things Ollie didn't say for $500: "I told Ollie kings and queens live in castles, and he said, of Idaho?" Right.
And Missy, nobody cares that a fictional character was fictionally executed at the Tower. You say you like "history and stuff", so freaking learn something.
And Bryan was so out of breath climbing the stairs. Any of you seen "In Bruges"? That fat American guy reminded me of Bryan.
He's "insanely jealous" that Mimi and Papa went to "Phantom of the Opera"? He just went to Harry Potter! I'm glad they actually did something nice for Mimi and Papa though. What building were they whining about not getting into with the stroller? I can't believe Missy said that after they were told "no strollers" that they actually tried to get the people to let them go anyway. YES the rules apply to you, even if you are a famous vlogger.

Not gonna lie PTO is amazing. I'm a HP fan, but I'd probably pick PTO for a 5th time over TCC. That said, it's not like he couldn't ah e just done both. (Plus PTO touted through their area. I know, I went to it).

But yes, Ollie never said that, and Missy is a clueless idiot.

Have they never even watched British television? How do they not even know basic things like "knickers?"

Bryan, because I know you read here....

Absolutely Fabulous, Sherlock, Fawlty Towers, Black Adder, Red Dwarf.... watch British tv, I know you'll like it.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

He's jealous of Mimi and Papa for seeing Phantom of the Opera? I'M jealous of them!! LOL

I'm guessing Jeff and Tal watched the kids since Mimi and Papa were at POTO...We all know Missy and Bryan can't do it. I mean, what kind of parent watches their own kids?

Sent from my SM-T113 using Tapatalk
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

HelloSweetie wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Things Ollie didn't say for $500: "I told Ollie kings and queens live in castles, and he said, of Idaho?" Right.

Not gonna lie PTO is amazing. I'm a HP fan, but I'd probably pick PTO for a 5th time over TCC. That said, it's not like he couldn't ah e just done both. (Plus PTO touted through their area. I know, I went to it).

But yes, Ollie never said that, and Missy is a clueless idiot.

Have they never even watched British television? How do they not even know basic things like "knickers?"

Bryan, because I know you read here....

Absolutely Fabulous, Sherlock, Fawlty Towers, Black Adder, Red Dwarf.... watch British tv, I know you'll like it.
FAWLTY TOWERS and BLACK ADDER are where it's at! Lol! My favs, next to the older BBC "Adventures of Sherlock Holmes" with Jeremy Brett (*sigh*). To give Bryan some credit as a superfan of something, if I find myself overseas, I shall be taking an EXTENSIVE "Holmes" adventure. London, Sussex, Dartmoor, etc. All of the classic locations from the stories, and then off to Switzerland to the Reichenbach Falls. It will be glorious!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

tintin15 wrote:He's jealous of Mimi and Papa for seeing Phantom of the Opera? I'M jealous of them!! LOL

I'm guessing Jeff and Tal watched the kids since Mimi and Papa were at POTO...We all know Missy and Bryan can't do it. I mean, what kind of parent watches their own kids?

Maybe I should rephrase it. I loved PTO as well. It just sounded, what's the word, ridiculous? Coming from someone who is having his second once in a lifetime vacation this year. Every time he or Missy whine about something, I twitch. And was she really drinking a milkshake for breakfast?
So now when Bryan gets home, he is going to go on and on about how the tea is so much better in England, and it's just not the same. Although he'll probably be drinking it from a Keurig, instead of making it properly in a warmed up teapot.

summerlee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by summerlee »

After months of lurking, I finally joined this forum... mainly because I CAN'T STAND B&M (I do love C&K though). I don't watch B&M's videos often, because it quite honestly feels like a waste of my time, but I've been watching the whole London trip.
To me, they just seem like completely uneducated fools. I could go on, but I think you've all covered everything already ;)
The way they raise Ollie and Finn SCREAMS "we have no idea what we're doing" and it's like they just expect Ollie to "know" certain things that they've never taught him. Maybe that's why all we hear coming out of Ollie's mouth is "yeah..." because he has no choice but to say that and go along with everything because he can't express himself otherwise. It's ridiculous. Thes years are so important and they're not helping him for his future (developmentally-wise) whatsoever.

Sorry if I'm sounding harsh.. I'm nice, I swear! I'm just happy to finally get a few thoughts out on the matter. These people frustrate me!
BlueMountains
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlueMountains »

Was looking back at yesterdays vlog and I sad the one vlog of "baby scared of Christmas" has 1.2 million views. How low of them to make money off of their son being scared.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

BlueMountains wrote:Was looking back at yesterdays vlog and I sad the one vlog of "baby scared of Christmas" has 1.2 million views. How low of them to make money off of their son being scared.

If they choose to make money off things such as:

-"testing" their toddler around a pool
-using Missy's pregnant belly with Ollie for clickbait
-the numerous "trapped" videos

Then yes, they're more than capable of that. DIsgusting.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
BlueMountains
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlueMountains »

MamaJoAnna wrote:
BlueMountains wrote:Was looking back at yesterdays vlog and I sad the one vlog of "baby scared of Christmas" has 1.2 million views. How low of them to make money off of their son being scared.

If they choose to make money off things such as:

-"testing" their toddler around a pool
-using Missy's pregnant belly with Ollie for clickbait
-the numerous "trapped" videos

Then yes, they're more than capable of that. DIsgusting.
I know I'm not shocked but really is disgusting using your kids like that for money, they are greedy

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

pic.png
Another bloody trapped title....give me a break Bryan!!!

So they had Ollie sitting directly next to a space heater....yeah that's not dangerous at all :?

I can't even deal with Missy today....she claimed she was so "over" carrying her child....like come on!! Of course Bryan didn't offer...we all know he's more lazy than Missy :x

It was nice of them to let Missy's parents have a free night to go out and relax...my god travelling with these two must be like experiencing child birth all over again!
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Anyone wonder if Bryan is doing the constant trapped titles to spite us? 'Cause, seriously...way too many of them and way too often.

sparklyfluff
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sparklyfluff »

tintin15 wrote:Anyone wonder if Bryan is doing the constant trapped titles to spite us? 'Cause, seriously...way too many of them and way too often.

Probably more because click bait makes them more cash than being honest does... do they even know how to be honest anymore? Pretty sad that their lives revolve around the vlogs instead of the other way around really.

As for their London trip, as someone from the UK who has visited many other coastal towns for short holidays it does become frustrating that people like them think London is all we have to offer, there's plenty of other places they could have included for a day trip. Though yet again I suspect they've just travelled around London for mostly what they think will look good in the vlog!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

I cannot believe these people. "It's real American food!" Bryan, you live in America, why not try so good you don't have on a daily basis? Like who the f goes to London and finds restaurants that serve American food?!

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

*something haha damn phone

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

[quote="brownprincess93"]
pic.png
Another bloody trapped title....give me a break Bryan!!!

So they had Ollie sitting directly next to a space heater....yeah that's not dangerous at all :?

I can't even deal with Missy today....she claimed she was so "over" carrying her child....like come on!! Of course Bryan didn't offer...we all know he's more lazy than Missy :x

It was nice of them to let Missy's parents have a free night to go out and relax...my god travelling with these two must be like experiencing child birth all over again![/quote

I do feel her pain with the Ergo. I took my 10 month old at the time to a 4 day convention and carried him in the ergo every day. By the end of it my whole body hurt and my husband carried him the last day. I don't see why her dad had to carry him why not Bryan. Has bryan ever carried finn?
907ninja
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 907ninja »

Weren't they at some point "friends" with Louise from Sprinkle of Glitter? She lives in the London area I believe?
They could have asked other Youtubers for advice. But they went for the couple who clearly want nothing to do with them.

Return to “Daily Bumps”