KKandBabyJ: Nobody Works Harder Than Us | Part 2

ecf997

Re: KKandBabyJ: Nobody Works Harder Than Us - Part 2

Unread post by ecf997 »

Last edited by ecf997 on Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Why does keren NEVER wear a bra in videos?! And her shirt is always pulled down so far when she picks jackson up. In today's vid she was wearing a see thru white shirt with no bra..please keren we dont want to see that ><
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Of course they wouldn't get their full money back on the karma grip thing. They fucking broke it and expect a full refunds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:Of course they wouldn't get their full money back on the karma grip thing. They fucking broke it and expect a full refunds

Lmao this part was hilarious. How dare they not refund me for my irresponsible, idiotic behavior!

When Khoa was standing in the parking lot with Jackson, I could only picture how much of a nightmare Keren was being to the employees inside. No wonder he took him out and they didn't film it, Lol. She seems like she has a nasty temper when she doesn't get her way.
kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

Mammabelle wrote:She failed her glucose test and didn't schedule another one?
Seriously? She's not going to appointments either is she?
Does she not understand how dangerous that is for her and the baby?
Is she that dumb. Why is Khoa not on her back about it also?
Dumb dumb dumb
I was JUST thinking this!!! Has she seriously not scheduled her 3 hour??? Who the fuck isn't on top of that?? If you have GD you NEED to know!! Wow she's so lax about it it's seriously strange....

kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

ecf997 wrote:We talk here about Jackson being virtually nonverbal, and the very next vlog, Jackson is taught to say "baby" and is encouraged to pratice saying dada, mama etc...
Yeah, she reads here.
So while you're reading here, Keren, get your goddamn 3 hour test done. Please, it is physically painful to see you continually not do it DESPITE your history of GD and failed glucose test. It's negligent and irresponsible.
She's seriously not done it yet???? Are you f**king kidding me???? How is her doctor not on her for that?? THATS SERIOUS...

Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

Look at how much more Jackson was babbling when he didn't have that dummy (pacifier/binky/whatever you call them where you are) stuck in his mouth. I'm not against using them, my daughter had one too, but it's time they tried to limit how much time he uses it. As soon as it's out of his mouth he's more vocal, which is adorable. I love hearing that nonsense baby talk kids do
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Amanda-L wrote:Look at how much more Jackson was babbling when he didn't have that dummy (pacifier/binky/whatever you call them where you are) stuck in his mouth. I'm not against using them, my daughter had one too, but it's time they tried to limit how much time he uses it. As soon as it's out of his mouth he's more vocal, which is adorable. I love hearing that nonsense baby talk kids do
RIGHT?! that's what i've been saying! he doesnt need it in his mouth at all times. He doesnt know how to self soothe at all. he screeches and screams in frustration when it's not in his mouth. I'm glad he didnt have it in his mouth. He actually is able to express and vocalize
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
Amanda-L wrote:Look at how much more Jackson was babbling when he didn't have that dummy (pacifier/binky/whatever you call them where you are) stuck in his mouth. I'm not against using them, my daughter had one too, but it's time they tried to limit how much time he uses it. As soon as it's out of his mouth he's more vocal, which is adorable. I love hearing that nonsense baby talk kids do
RIGHT?! that's what i've been saying! he doesnt need it in his mouth at all times. He doesnt know how to self soothe at all. he screeches and screams in frustration when it's not in his mouth. I'm glad he didnt have it in his mouth. He actually is able to express and vocalize
I don't know, I sort of think the screaming/screeching is due in part to the fact that his parents never DO anything with him. Not to add to or refute the binky discussion, though, since I don't really have an opinion in it. But just based on his expressions and mannerisms, the poor kid seems like a bundle of pent-up energy. Despite the huge backyard that we've only seen him play in a handful of times. Either he's plopped in a Target cart or he's in front of the TV. He seems very internally frustrated and it's sad to watch.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ecf997 wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
I don't know, I sort of think the screaming/screeching is due in part to the fact that his parents never DO anything with him. Not to add to or refute the binky discussion, though, since I don't really have an opinion in it. But just based on his expressions and mannerisms, the poor kid seems like a bundle of pent-up energy. Despite the huge backyard that we've only seen him play in a handful of times. Either he's plopped in a Target cart or he's in front of the TV. He seems very internally frustrated and it's sad to watch.
ugh i agree. keren never does anything to stimulate him, no messy play or sensory stimulation or play groups or physical activities. Just sad considering shes home everyday
amandahhh43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amandahhh43 »

With my daughter I make sure I always set aside 2-3 hours for her to play with her toys and that's it. She plays independently and of course I watch her ; and then I play with her . She does watch baby Einstein on my laptop ONLY when I need my down time because I'm a SINGLE MOTHER; and I make sure the laptop is only 1-2 hours a day AT THE MOST 2 hours. I think it's so important for babies to play with toys everyday, and for them to do sensory play every once & awhile as well! I always get worried even 2 hours of my daughter watching the laptop is bad and makes me nervous .. but it blows my mind how Keren just has Jackson watch the tv & iPad all day long ...... doesn't she get worried ? Like her mommy instinct ?!!!! Scary how she doesn't care . Scary how she doesn't put toys infront of Jackson & have him play. Like why not????? He's a baby !!!!!! My goodness .

charswatching
Talker
Talker

Unread post by charswatching »

Just curious - do you guys have development reviews over there? I only ask because over here (uk) kids get a 1-1.5 year review. I think Jackson would benefit from having one and maybe Keren could get some tips on activities to encourage certain developments. The most simple activities can make a huge difference.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

I think there is like well visits that happen every year? I'm not sure though. I believe if a child isn't up to par with communication by 2 they'll start looking for help

Anyways. I'm sure all those customers in the salon really enjoyed themselves and their children being filmed without their consent and blasted on youtube. I hope one day someone loses it on them for filming everyone like that. If someone was randomly filming my children in public like that, you better believe id tell them to stop

Courtney11
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Courtney11 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016121 ... 5d2776.png[/img]

So Keren didn't have her seatbelt on on the way to pick up khoa. It's one thing to put your life in danger but your risking both your kids life if you get in an accident. Once she had picked up khoa she had it on though.

Mammabelle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mammabelle »

Their excuse for eating out was there power was out. But they eat out every day.
Going to Subway to try and make it look healthier? They definity read here.

The lack of pool fence is really bothering me. I'm really concerned about Jackson. Maybe it's because there have been a few children who drowned over the summer where I live.
All it takes is a split second for him to get out and it could end so badly.
kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

It freaks me out he has a door from his room that leads out to the pool..... are they planning to get a gate? That would make me so nervous especially since she'll soon be distracted by a newborn.

Ardnaid
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ardnaid »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016121 ... b7cb8a.jpg[/img]

Why haven't you done your 3 hour GD test?
What will you do when your baby has health problems down the line, or even at birth?
How can you stand eating so much CFA? Like, don't you want homecooked meals?
Do you care that your diet is very negatively affecting your baby?
If your kids are older and just want to eat out every day day, will you be okay with that?
When Jackson or Landon has an accident in the unfenced pool, will you still vlog it?

I could go on... And on...
Ardnaid
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ardnaid »

Unrelated to that, do most parents do the first haircut so early? Like, his hair looked fine to me. But I have a girl, and my friends with boys are either letting the hair grow or waited until it was longer.

I don't like the cut, but I have to say it does make him look less baby and more toddler.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ardnaid wrote:Unrelated to that, do most parents do the first haircut so early? Like, his hair looked fine to me. But I have a girl, and my friends with boys are either letting the hair grow or waited until it was longer.

I don't like the cut, but I have to say it does make him look less baby and more toddler.
yeah that's totally normal depending on the baby and the amount of hair. Jackson's hair was getting a little long and i think it looks really cute how they cut it! Definitely a lot more put together. I got my first haircut at 1. Many people wait until around 1
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

I don't know about you guys, but I'm glad Khoa finally stood up to Keren regarding her spending... it was ridiculous that she paid $7 extra dollars for a picture of Jackson at the salon when they own an $800 camera. I get the sentimental value but come on... yeah, it's only $7, but she is SO frivolous with money and needs to get a grip. Even the little expenses add up with a baby on the way.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”