Unread post by ecf997 »

charswatching
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OK, Where's the Baby? Part 7 [OKBaby]

Unread post by charswatching »

They want to try having my morning- took me two hours to get the kids dressed and in the buggy, as they were playing lets undress ourselfs and run around, I finally am about to go out the door and I hear a shuffling noise coming
From the living room- the dog is humping the
Christmas tree which is now half leaning on the curtains about to fall, kids are screaming, I'm trying to save the tree and the dog
Is still going for it. Seriously it's not even 11am yet r.i.p Christmas tree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
charswatching
Talker
Talker

Unread post by charswatching »

They want to try having my morning- took me two hours to get the kids dressed and in the buggy, as they were playing lets undress ourselfs and run around, I finally am about to go out the door and I hear a shuffling noise coming
Christmas tree which is now half leaning on the curtains about to fall, kids are screaming, I'm trying to save the tree and the dog

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

charswatching wrote:They want to try having my morning- took me two hours to get the kids dressed and in the buggy, as they were playing lets undress ourselfs and run around, I finally am about to go out the door and I hear a shuffling noise coming
Is still going for it. Seriously it's not even 11am yet r.i.p Christmas tree.
I literally p*ssed myself laughing! Not funny, I know I know. It's how you wrote it lol.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

I loved their whisper challenge video- it reminded me of the catch-up video they did where you could really see the connection between them. You can tell they are affectionate towards each other and have inside jokes. Wonder why they seem so disconnected in their daily vlogs..
withoutherspoon
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by withoutherspoon »

can someone explain to me how they are four days behind???? like what lol that's just crazy to me. also random but the way oscar pronounces mazda bothers me so much!!! in canada we pronounce it maaaazda not mahhhzda like oscar says it. i know the japanese say it matusda, but still it's not the first time he's said something totally weird

nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

sasperillo wrote:I loved their whisper challenge video- it reminded me of the catch-up video they did where you could really see the connection between them. You can tell they are affectionate towards each other and have inside jokes. Wonder why they seem so disconnected in their daily vlogs..
Oscar was so impatient! Like he can't enjoy anything that does not happen his own way

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

"We're busy doin' nothin'
Workin' the whole day through
Tryin' to find lots of things not to do
We're busy goin' nowhere
Isn't it just a crime
We'd like to be unhappy, but
We never do have the time"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Cc62oBsUeE

Kyra's song :D
Bayareamom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bayareamom »

"They want to try having my morning- took me two hours to get the kids dressed and in the buggy, as they were playing lets undress ourselfs and run around, I finally am about to go out the door and I hear a shuffling noise coming
From the living room- the dog is humping the Christmas tree which is now half leaning on the curtains about to fall, kids are screaming, I'm trying to save the tree and the dog
Is still going for it. Seriously it's not even 11am yet r.i.p Christmas tree."

Oh my gawd. Just died laughing. Honestly, I'm not laughing AT you, but dang this was hilarious. I remember those days. Trust me on this, though - you'll look back on these days in the future and see it w/a different pair of glasses.
hannahjilliancom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hannahjilliancom »

Wow. This description is so poorly written. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016121 ... fc24e4.jpg[/img]

Sent from my E5506 using Tapatalk
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

charswatching wrote:They want to try having my morning- took me two hours to get the kids dressed and in the buggy, as they were playing lets undress ourselfs and run around, I finally am about to go out the door and I hear a shuffling noise coming

That was vivid!! I laughed a lot (with the way you described it). You and all the mothers out there who live in the REAL world are all wonderful!
Lets hope you Christmas tree won't get pregnant.you would need a bunch of presents

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

I really hate the name Nevaeh, the way it sounds, the "heaven" backwards aspect. But what I find really annoying, is that the way it SHOULD sound, is not the way it is pronounced!! I hear people pronounce it "Na-VAY-ah. How the hell does someone get that pronunciation from "Navaeh"? When i see the name, i always think it should sound like "Na-VA-ay" with a short a sound on first 2 As. It is a stretch, but I guess it could read like "Na-vay" but not "Na-VAY-ah".
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

i really hate the name "Nevaeh", the sound of it, the "heaven" backwards aspect of it. But what really annoys me, is that the way it is pronounced, is not the way it is written!!! People pronounce it as "Nah-VAY-ah. How the hell do you get that from "Nevaeh""??? If you pronounce it the way it is spelled, it SHOULD sound like "Nah-VAH-ay". Mayyyybe "Na-vay". But NOT "Nah-vay-ah".
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

withoutherspoon wrote:can someone explain to me how they are four days behind???? like what lol that's just crazy to me. also random but the way oscar pronounces mazda bothers me so much!!! in canada we pronounce it maaaazda not mahhhzda like oscar says it. i know the japanese say it matusda, but still it's not the first time he's said something totally weird

LOL in america we say mahhzda. So it sounded fine to me xP Canadians pronounce things wayyy differently than americans haha. Like pasta--- americans pronounce it as pahhhsta canadians pronounce paaaasta with an aaaack sound. or bagel: americans pronounce as baygel while canadians say behhgel. Americans always laugh at the way canadians pronounce stuff as im sure canadians do the same to americans.
withoutherspoon
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by withoutherspoon »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
withoutherspoon wrote:can someone explain to me how they are four days behind???? like what lol that's just crazy to me. also random but the way oscar pronounces mazda bothers me so much!!! in canada we pronounce it maaaazda not mahhhzda like oscar says it. i know the japanese say it matusda, but still it's not the first time he's said something totally weird

LOL in america we say mahhzda. So it sounded fine to me xP Canadians pronounce things wayyy differently than americans haha. Like pasta--- americans pronounce it as pahhhsta canadians pronounce paaaasta with an aaaack sound. or bagel: americans pronounce as baygel while canadians say behhgel. Americans always laugh at the way canadians pronounce stuff as im sure canadians do the same to americans.
hahaha okay that's very true! it doesn't bother me anymore in that case, i was assuming it was only oscar since he also pronounced mucinex really strange lolll. thanks for the clarification!

Ardnaid
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ardnaid »

I think their big announcement is that they'll be vlogging just a couple of days a week. Or maybe that Oscar is totally taking over and then I'll be unsubscribing. I just can't stand him anymore.
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

Ardnaid wrote:I think their big announcement is that they'll be vlogging just a couple of days a week. Or maybe that Oscar is totally taking over and then I'll be unsubscribing. I just can't stand him anymore.
I think people would be pretty pissed if the announcement was that they're no longer daily vlogging. Yes, it would be a wise and sensible decision, but this is O and K, who are neither sensible nor wise.

I think the announcement is that they're going to be switching off vlogging, as in Oscar shoots and edits a vlog Monday, then Kyra does it Tuesday, etc etc. I just have a feeling. I posted something here a few days ago suggesting it, and I know some other people have as well. And it's a known fact that Kyra reads here. It'd make sense, though I'm not totally convinced Oscar is willing to relinquish even a fraction of control over the channel, but we'll see.

And dear lord, I'd shoot myself if the announcement was that Oscar is taking over vlogging completely. That literally sounds like the 9th circle of hell.
Ardnaid
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ardnaid »

ecf997 wrote:
Ardnaid wrote:I think their big announcement is that they'll be vlogging just a couple of days a week. Or maybe that Oscar is totally taking over and then I'll be unsubscribing. I just can't stand him anymore.
I think people would be pretty pissed if the announcement was that they're no longer daily vlogging. Yes, it would be a wise and sensible decision, but this is O and K, who are neither sensible nor wise.

I think the announcement is that they're going to be switching off vlogging, as in Oscar shoots and edits a vlog Monday, then Kyra does it Tuesday, etc etc. I just have a feeling. I posted something here a few days ago suggesting it, and I know some other people have as well. And it's a known fact that Kyra reads here. It'd make sense, though I'm not totally convinced Oscar is willing to relinquish even a fraction of control over the channel, but we'll see.
That'd be a smart thing to do. I think I suggested something similar too. If they do that, it will be interesting to see who gets more views. And then when Kyra is up to date on hers and Oscar is a week behind... Lol.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

thoughts on today's vlog:

do O and K not have a license plate on their mazda? Is that allowed?
Why do they leave levi alone in with the doors open and their back turned to vlog and keys in the car. Someone could come behind them and steal the car or levi. Idk maybe it's bc I live in an area where that happens so I am wary.
That love/in memory of/rip montage with the dumb rental car was SOOO unnecessary oscar -_- stop.
Oscar shaming kyra for wanting a doula and taking steps to getting one and get educated and saying: "idk why you would need more emotional support". UM MAYBE BECAUSE SHE KNOWS SHE CANT DEPEND ON YOU WHATSOEVER BC YOU ARE NOT SUPPORTIVE WHATSOEVER. that just shows he REALLY doesnt have sympathy for her or support her desire to get better. It is SO sad to see. A doula is a wonderful thing to have esp if you have anxiety or depression to help you thru the birth process and postpartum. They are a wonderful resource. Oscar doesnt understand it or even tries to. It makes me so angry. poor kyra
Them not returning khoa's rentals...probably making him have to be charged more for their stupidity...smh. i'd be pissed if i was khoa.
in COTD: "back before levi when we first started daily vlogging, i was trying WAYYY too hard to be happy and just came off as childish/annoying" Um...nothing's changed tho?
you're still childish/immature/unoriginal/weird/annoying/and are trying wayyyy too hard.
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

Wait so he went to Mazda when they were closed and I'm assuming used his spare car key to get the car! Uhh I'm pretty sure u have to sign that they did the work and that u picked it up, so they still have his keys and he still needs to return the rental! Do they even know how these things work, what if he breaks something else on the car the dealer could get in trouble! Not to mention wouldn't they think the car was stolen!

Return to “OKBaby”