Daily Bumps 2016 Recap/2017 Predictions!

pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Daily Bumps 2016 Recap/2017 Predictions!

Unread post by pllfan5 »

Hey guys, I thought it would be fun to have this thread to recap all of the stuff that we want to remember about this year. I don't remember it all but here are the big things from the top of my head:

-Bryan had the Like a Liar release party and there wasn't as big of a crowd as they exaggerated it to be
-#Airportgate2016 happened when the Lanning/Hollister crew missed their plane to Hawaii and Bryan went on a Twitter rampage towards American Airlines
-They moved to their 'property' and they made Papa do a lot of work while Bryan sat on his ass
-The incident at playlist live (or vidcon?) when Bryan talked over Missy during an interview, leading to her making that Snapchat video
-They forced Finn to walk even though he wasn't ready
-Ollie had a major birthday party with tons of presents while Finn got a smaller party and most of his gifts became Ollie's toys
-Zuri joined the family but is now rarely seen
-They lost at the Streamy awards :D
-Bryan's new single 'Idaho' ended up being a total flop

Here are my 2017 predictions:
-Missy will get pregnant within the next few months and she will have the baby at the end of the year
-Bryan's album will flop and he will do something to entice the minions to buy it (i.e. free merch with purchase)
-They will get Ollie an agent and they will audition him for Disney shows. Ollie will act like a brat though so he won't get hired.
-Finn will start acting out due to all of the extra attention Ollie gets from their parents
-They will get a puppy and a pony for Ollie.
-More trips and their spending will get worse.

Anyone else have anything to add?
#FreeFinleyandJackson
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Daily Bumps 2016 Recap/2017 Predictions!

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Baby #3/5 will be a boy. You left that out ;)
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Ollie will start (and stop) preschool.

They will hire a secret nanny.

They won't go to Idaho to see Bryan's family.

The minions (or their parents) will start to see the light and begin questioning things more!
Edenberry
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Edenberry »

*Vacation, vacation, vacation! Because they work so hard and deserve it*
*New cars for Missy and Bryan, cause it's 2017. Can't have 2016's models.*
*Missy gives up all pretenses and has a full time maid and chef brought in*
*Bryan continues to expand (in girth and ego)*
*They build DisneyLand in their backyard*
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

-They will admit Ollie might have a speech delay and get him into a speech therapist for a professional opinion.

-Missy will open up about struggling emotionally and start seeing a therapist to work through issues she's repressed (Losing the two babies, constant gender disappointment, disconnect with her kids.)

-Bryan's album will flop, prompting him to reconsider how they're spending and wasting their money on a useless dream and will decide to use the money to go back to school to major in... idk... Marketing? Business?

-They will start eating healthier, introducing new vegetables and less white carbs into their diet. Between the two Missy and Bryan will lose 50 pounds in the new year.

-Ollie will go to preschool as well as other fun kid activities and start making real friends.

-Missy and Bryan will stop relying on her family to raise their sons.

-Finn will finally get the same amount of attention as Ollie.

-They will actively visit and stay in touch with Bryan's mom and sister.
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

OhHiImSam wrote:-They will admit Ollie might have a speech delay and get him into a speech therapist for a professional opinion.

-Missy will open up about struggling emotionally and start seeing a therapist to work through issues she's repressed (Losing the two babies, constant gender disappointment, disconnect with her kids.)

-Bryan's album will flop, prompting him to reconsider how they're spending and wasting their money on a useless dream and will decide to use the money to go back to school to major in... idk... Marketing? Business?

-They will start eating healthier, introducing new vegetables and less white carbs into their diet. Between the two Missy and Bryan will lose 50 pounds in the new year.

-Ollie will go to preschool as well as other fun kid activities and start making real friends.

I think you forgot to add **hell will freeze over
ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

OhHiImSam wrote:-They will admit Ollie might have a speech delay and get him into a speech therapist for a professional opinion.

I think you forgot to add **hell will freeze over
ImageImage

Misk
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Misk »

pllfan5 wrote:
-The incident at playlist live (or vidcon?) when Bryan talked over Missy during an interview, leading to her making that Snapchat video
Wow, I completely missed that. Care to elaborate?

I expect Missy to get pregnant, but not until the latter end of the year, meaning she will give birth some time in 2018. They will definitely do another "DBEJCK Vacey" somewhere. I suspect they will discuss Oli going to pre-school, but it will never happen. They will also milk the birth of Corbin and Kelsey's baby.
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

Misk wrote:
pllfan5 wrote:
Wow, I completely missed that. Care to elaborate?

I expect Missy to get pregnant, but not until the latter end of the year, meaning she will give birth some time in 2018. They will definitely do another "DBEJCK Vacey" somewhere. I suspect they will discuss Oli going to pre-school, but it will never happen. They will also milk the birth of Corbin and Kelsey's baby.
The vidcon incident happened in this video. Even the minions noticed Bryan was cutting her off!
#FreeFinleyandJackson
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

bryan will dye his hair blonde. and then a crazy colour like blue or something.
missy will get pregnant. with a girl. she will act completely different this pregnancy but once the baby arrives ultimately the novelty will wear off and she'll ignore her, too. overly girly name. all the pink things.
they buy another new car. with more new carseats and strollers.
they go to hawaii again.
they hire a nanny, only they won't speak of it or show the nanny, we'll only find out via our super sleuthing skillz.
bryan will try super hard to get something going to do with a talk show or something to do with carpool karaoke with james corden.
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

They'll totally get a horse, but it will be for Missy. Missy will get pregnant late in the year. I think there's going to be a scandal, maybe finding out they never legally got remarried. Bryan's album will be less successful than the EP but they'll pretend it was a huge hit. Bryan will go on tour

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I agree with the starting and stopping preschool. They'll blame it on the teacher and/or the school as not the right fit.

I think Finn will start to be more obnoxious than cute.

Bryan and Missy will buy themselves more winter clothes and new jackets for their winter vacay.

They will hit 3 million in 2017 and have at least 1 trapped video a month.
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

kittypurry wrote:They'll totally get a horse, but it will be for Missy. Missy will get pregnant late in the year. I think there's going to be a scandal, maybe finding out they never legally got remarried. Bryan's album will be less successful than the EP but they'll pretend it was a huge hit. Bryan will go on tour

I hope they go on tour. I'm sure it will be a train wreck! Missy, pregnant with another boy, will bitch and moan of how rough her life is since Bryan is too busy to help her with taking care of Ollie and Finn. I think Bryan will have an incident that will be similar to the gym scandal, and the minions will find out about it. B&M will stay together like the Nulls and Sam and Nia. They'll make a video saying that it made them stronger as a couple, blah blah blah but in reality they are only staying together for the money.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
KatherineLouvain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KatherineLouvain »

Can't forget in 2016 we had #PrayForOllie when he had a sniffle or something

sunshine lollipops2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sunshine lollipops2 »

These are making me laugh so hard

lisssa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lisssa »

I really can't see these two ever getting their girl.

I think missy will have one more, it'll be a boy, and she'll check out COMPLETELY. Lol

vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

Oo! I want to play!

~Missy will def get pregnant at some point in 2017. One of two things will happen: she'll get her VBA2C, or she'll get her girl. I don't see that she'll possibly get both.

~If/when preschool doesn't work out for Ollie, Missy will put Ollie in a play group so he can make friends with kids his age and she can find more people to boast about how her husband is some huge hit singer (he once charted with artists like Justin Bieber and Taylor Swift!).

~Mithy will get thome help for her lithp.

~Ollie will again have a big birthday bash and Finn will get some hand-me-downs on his birthday.

~The Hollister family will encourage Missy to take care of her own kids because she's 28 years old dammit.

~Bryan will immediately work on another album after this one flops because "if you can dream it, you can do it."

~And on the topic of "Disney quotes" (because Walt Disney never actually said that. It was just coined by the Disney corporation), Missy will arrange to give birth to her new baby in Disneyland. She already went into labor at Disneyland whilst pregnant with Finn. Why not give birth at The Happiest Place on Earth?

~Oh, almost forgot about Finn (just like Bryan and Missy). Finn will be "the most advanced baby ever" and learn to read before his second birthday. He won't be ready in the slightest to read, but that's ok as long as he can do it.
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

We will find the Hollisters house on the market to rent/buy and discover that Mimi and Papa have moved in.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I think she will find out she's having a girl and we will see a truly happy Missy. They will acknowledge their previous losses who were boys to emphasize how big of a deal it will be to have a girl. She will make bump dates every week and the nursery will be over the top.
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

I think that a big youtuber is going to call them out on something, like Bryan's music "career".
#FreeFinleyandJackson

Return to “Daily Bumps”