Ohio Is For Lovers Worse Than Chuckie: Part 50

mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ohio Is For Lovers Worse Than Chuckie: Part 50

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

Panda714 wrote:My guess is she keeps friendly with her just to have access to the kids. Can't blame her but that's just me
Exactly you have to kiss taylers ass and give her money in order to see the kids...
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

At least Sara seems to genuinely care about the kids. She seems sincerely happy whenever she sees them and the kids always look nice and well cared for when they're with her. And that's saying a whole lot of a person who is younger than Tayler or Chuckie and has no children of her own. How she handles the kids is more mature than those two put together.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

placebo wrote:At least Sara seems to genuinely care about the kids. She seems sincerely happy whenever she sees them and the kids always look nice and well cared for when they're with her. And that's saying a whole lot of a person who is younger than Tayler or Chuckie and has no children of her own. How she handles the kids is more mature than those two put together.
I can't help but wonder if Chuckie would have been a better dad if he had had kids with someone other than Tayler. Someone older and mature enough to have not put up with his bullshit early on. Someone who would have put her foot down
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

What the hell...look at her caption and comment.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RegalQueenMel
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by RegalQueenMel »

hannahbanana wrote:What the hell...look at her caption and comment.

I just saw this! I want to seriously punch her!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Bless this woman
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mummyandthree »

With that last pic, and the fact that on another post she says chuckie is the only relationship she doesn't regret, and now this..... I'm convinced that they're back together and she's going to get pregnant within a few months. Just as everyone has been saying
Screenshot_2016-12-18-10-11-23.png
Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

Well maybe she shouldn't have had an abortion.
It's because it wasn't Chuckie's baby though.

I'm sorry but I hope she NEVER gets pregnant again. She has an abortion to spite and ex then starts whining about wanting to be knocked up again? Fuck you, Tayler. You don't deserve to EVER house another human in your body.

Don't get me wrong, I fully support a woman's right to choose. But not when they do it just to hurt the father of that kid or because it had the wrong father
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Agreed. I don't see how people can still support her when she makes the same decisions(THAT SHE ADMIRS ARE MISTAKES ONCE THEY BLOW UP IN HER FACE)over and over
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

But the problem is she DID give an explanation. She said she didn't want it
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

That post was obviously going to create drama, why even post it? Oh right, because she loves attention.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

It's simple. She creates conflict so that her followers will tell her how good and awesome she is
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

What the fuck, so assuming this person she is "in love" with isn't Chuckie that means she'd happily make the same mistake she did with Kevin all over again just a couple months after the abortion. And if it is Chuckie like we all think then having another baby with him is just as fucking stupid. She still has no job, license or education but her situation is great? Get a fucking brain Tayler.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I wonder if her new man has any idea that she just had a abortion, is already having having baby fever and would be more than happy to have his baby? -__-
It also looks like they went to take family pictures. Wonder if this guy will be in them?
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

Soooo she's madly in love with this new guy.<like she is with EVERY guy she meets.>
Gonna get knocked up.
He's going to start abusing her and she's going to tell us all how awful he is.
Get another abortion and start all over.

This is why people make such a big deal out of abortion...people like her who use it as birth control.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Her situation reminds me a lot of jenelle from Teen Mom 2, she got married with some guy who she badly knew, got pregnant, was all happy on social media, and then they both got abusive towards each other, got separated, and jenelle decides to get a abortion (although she first lied that she had a miscarriage due to stress). Then she met Nathan, and they decided to have a baby.
I really don't get what's going through her mind. Big applause to the girl who is calling Tayler out on IG. I'm surprised the post hasn't been deleted yet.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

mac-n-cheese wrote:
Panda714 wrote:My guess is she keeps friendly with her just to have access to the kids. Can't blame her but that's just me
Exactly you have to kiss taylers ass and give her money in order to see the kids...
I've actually asked her bore if they have to ply nice and she said no they just do it.
Piperx
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Piperx »

The accounts she follows.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Piperx wrote:The accounts she follows.
WTF-- teen TTC is an actual thing? That's just awful. I know that some teen parents are great, so please don't take it the wrong way. But I have changed sooo much since I was 17! It's your time to live, and make mistakes (hopefully ones that you learn from but don't affect the rest of your life). To go to school, and travel, and just be young! There's plenty of time to have babies!
Babies are not dolls or accessories. You don't have a baby to fill a hole, or so someone will love you. Babies take and take and take. And you can't give them back. I'm sorry for ranting. This just really upsets me.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

lmmomSD wrote:
Piperx wrote:The accounts she follows.
WTF-- teen TTC is an actual thing? That's just awful. I know that some teen parents are great, so please don't take it the wrong way. But I have changed sooo much since I was 17! It's your time to live, and make mistakes (hopefully ones that you learn from but don't affect the rest of your life). To go to school, and travel, and just be young! There's plenty of time to have babies!
Babies are not dolls or accessories. You don't have a baby to fill a hole, or so someone will love you. Babies take and take and take. And you can't give them back. I'm sorry for ranting. This just really upsets me.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
ANEN!

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”