JesssFam: Tis the Season for NuhNuhs (Part 81)

nugget12
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Tis the Season for NuhNuhs (Part 81)

Unread post by nugget12 »

This last video gave me anxiety. Landon and Addie in the Bed together with all of the blankets and fluffy pillows, Addie in the rock n play with a heavy " certainly not a baby blanket more like a blue comforter" over her covering half her face! Taking the baby out without any socks on, it's clearly cold out with the way everyone is dressed. Argh it's like a teen parent, white trash disaster waiting to happen. I know she's not a teen anymore but you get my gist.
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

Random19 wrote:This is something that someone with only 1 child would write. What's wrong with this guy?
Wow! That combined with his "best moment ever" or something similar comment he made when Addie was born and he sounds like a huge jerk. Hello! You have two sons. I guess Jess isn't the only one who has forgotten she has boys.
gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

What's Janelle's Snapchat name?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

I found it. It's JanellAnn.

And omg. So much secondhand embarrassment/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Random19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Random19 »

HCB wrote:
Random19 wrote:This is something that someone with only 1 child would write. What's wrong with this guy?
Wow! That combined with his "best moment ever" or something similar comment he made when Addie was born and he sounds like a huge jerk. Hello! You have two sons. I guess Jess isn't the only one who has forgotten she has boys.
It made me so sad for them and I would be LIVID if I was his ex. I don't have any kids but I can only imagine how sensitive I would be when it comes to things like this. Definitely not an appropriate thing for a man with 2 sons and 3727117181 step kids to write as a caption. I'm glad their mom will have them for Christmas and I hope it has something to do with this all this Addie bs/hype. I wouldn't want my kids to be an afterthought on Christmas either.
nugget12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nugget12 »

Oh and Lilia holding the baby upright and her heading bopping all over and Jess laughing and talking. good grief!
mandy_reid1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by mandy_reid1 »

What did chris say? I mustve missed something? Bar the 'greatest moment ever' x

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

What I don't understand about the problem with college is this: if Jess would say she wants to be a stay at home mom, that's fine imho, her children will always have somebody home who makes sure they have something to eat (however bad she cooks, that will be nothing compared to what children can buy in the supermarkets and other stores) and should something happen (someone gets sick, god forbid they get in a fight) there is someone who can take care of it immediatley. Not that that's something that can not be done by parents who work, but it's proven that one parent-at-home families are easier to manage. The question is, what is keeping her from still getting a college education of some sort? Maybe it just works differently in the US, but couldn't she get her college degree in something, then stay at home until all her children are old enough and then attempt to work? Inbetween maybe a course that fits her college subject might come along, whatever. Imo there is no excuse for her not to get a college degree, even if it takes longer than usual.

To the new vlog:
At first I didn't believe it, because I thought she was joking, but you were right, she doesn't give Addy proper headsupport :-o Why? I thought she wanted her to stay little forever, well, part of being a tiny baby is hardly having headcontrol, so why is she making her older than she wants her to be?

Since Addy arrived I enjoy the interactions between Chris and Landen much more than I used to. Also, as far as I can tell from the vlogs Landen has developed a very healthy and sweet personality for a two year old. No major tantrums, no overly jealous reactions (in an earlier vlog he even shared toys with Kaden), no loud screaming, though he seems very clingy, but that's not a bad thing.

What I don't entirely understand is the nutritionthing. I know you shouldn't give your children too many sweets, but a bit of whipcream, or whatever that was, a few times for breakfast will not make them obese when they are older. If anyhing it's those big containers. I never was in the US, but I was in Canada once, and even there the containers you got for popcorn, or coke, or fast food, were much bigger than I was used to, back home. If I consumed all of that on a regular basis I would be obese in a matter of months. Also she puts her kids in gymmnastics (finally) which is really good for using excess energey and it's sport which helps the body function the right way. If she would take a little bit more control about her kids time infront of the tv, or other flat devices (here we lovingly call those things metal idiots), I'd say her decisions in that department are ok.

Sorry for the essay.
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

Captain Smooth wrote:What I don't entirely understand is the nutritionthing. I know you shouldn't give your children too many sweets, but a bit of whipcream, or whatever that was, a few times for breakfast will not make them obese when they are older. If anyhing it's those big containers. I never was in the US, but I was in Canada once, and even there the containers you got for popcorn, or coke, or fast food, were much bigger than I was used to, back home. If I consumed all of that on a regular basis I would be obese in a matter of months. Also she puts her kids in gymmnastics (finally) which is really good for using excess energey and it's sport which helps the body function the right way. If she would take a little bit more control about her kids time infront of the tv, or other flat devices (here we lovingly call those things metal idiots), I'd say her decisions in that department are ok.
She's certainly not the worst in our country, but there's MUCH room for improvement in her cooking & feeding the kids. The Santa pancakes are something I'd cook for a special occasion, but she said the boys have been asking for them all the time now. All they are is starch, sugar, and a tiny bit of fruit. Kids need protein at breakfast to get through the day! And the lunch for Lilia only included one fruit, otherwise it was carbs and fat. Not the worst, but not the best. Considering how pro-breastfeeding, pro-homebirth etc Jess is, I'm surprised she doesn't care more about her kids' health once they're eating real food. I doubt they'll be obese, because her serving sizes seem appropriate (or small, even) but they certainly are not being fed a wide range of veggies, lots of lean proteins, and limited processed carbs & sugars as they should be. IMO she is raising very picky eaters (I think she said she's pretty picky, too) by serving the same things all the time and not exposing them to lots of vegetables.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

imapumkinseed wrote:
Captain Smooth wrote:What I don't entirely understand is the nutritionthing. I know you shouldn't give your children too many sweets, but a bit of whipcream, or whatever that was, a few times for breakfast will not make them obese when they are older. If anyhing it's those big containers. I never was in the US, but I was in Canada once, and even there the containers you got for popcorn, or coke, or fast food, were much bigger than I was used to, back home. If I consumed all of that on a regular basis I would be obese in a matter of months. Also she puts her kids in gymmnastics (finally) which is really good for using excess energey and it's sport which helps the body function the right way. If she would take a little bit more control about her kids time infront of the tv, or other flat devices (here we lovingly call those things metal idiots), I'd say her decisions in that department are ok.
She's certainly not the worst in our country, but there's MUCH room for improvement in her cooking & feeding the kids. The Santa pancakes are something I'd cook for a special occasion, but she said the boys have been asking for them all the time now. All they are is starch, sugar, and a tiny bit of fruit. Kids need protein at breakfast to get through the day! And the lunch for Lilia only included one fruit, otherwise it was carbs and fat. Not the worst, but not the best. Considering how pro-breastfeeding, pro-homebirth etc Jess is, I'm surprised she doesn't care more about her kids' health once they're eating real food. I doubt they'll be obese, because her serving sizes seem appropriate (or small, even) but they certainly are not being fed a wide range of veggies, lots of lean proteins, and limited processed carbs & sugars as they should be. IMO she is raising very picky eaters (I think she said she's pretty picky, too) by serving the same things all the time and not exposing them to lots of vegetables.
True, from what we see on camera, there is not too much variety with her food-choices. What I find interesting is this, what I call "seperate-food-approach". It's either seperate stuff put on plastic plates, which have seperate boxes to put the food onto, or it's some kind of recipe where things are sort of put on top of each other with a little bit of sauce. Whats kind of missing is the mashing together of seperate food items to create one dish. I was also a very picky eater as a kid (I always ate things seperate, for no reason, if they were together on the plate I would seperate them, but I ate everything), to get around that my family invented all kinds of mashed together items (rice and vegetables, or a bunch of vegetables thrown together to create a stew seasoned with different spices). That's the best way to get as much variety on the table as possible with only one meal and at the same time let your kid eat healthy. I never understood why she doesn't do that, since children can sometimes be picky, because they don't like a certain food item by itself. Happened to me with broccoli, I didn't care for it much by itself, but then I ate it once in a soup and loved it.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I've never thought jess gives her kids nutritious meals (remember that grocery vlog where there wasn't like one unprocessed item?), but lilias lunch wasn't too bad in comparison to the crap I see at my son's school at least. He's in kindergarten so they bring a snack instead of lunch. The other day a kid had a kool aid jammer drink, a bag of cheeto puffs, and a fruit snack pouch. Ugh.

The thing that bothered me was that I didn't see her make the twins or landen lunch? Maybe I missed it? I saw them eating pancakes and pizza. Did she make eggs for breakfast for everyone or just lilia? And we're the pancakes lunch? That confused me lol
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

mandy_reid1 wrote:What did chris say? I mustve missed something? Bar the 'greatest moment ever' x

I guess I am blocked by him all of a sudden because I tried to go look at the post he made and it says no posts yet. Odd because I don't follow either of them or comment on their pages. Anyway, I looked up posts about it and he posted a photo on IG and his caption was "for the first time in my life, I am at a loss for words with how happy I am." Which sucks to say when you have already experienced the births of your two other children. I guess he wasn't as happy when they were born :(
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

missy-1010 wrote:Get over Lilia going to bed with wet hair.
What is it with people on here getting pissy when someone offers their opinion? Some people think it's not a big deal, some people do. So what?

I almost feel like sometimes when someone criticizes Jess for something there are people who do it similar to her and get offended.
mara7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mara7 »

I love how she cracked a bunch of eggs as if she were going to give them something half way decent for breakfast but then all they actually had was whipped cream and chocolate chips. -.-
Random19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Random19 »

mandy_reid1 wrote:What did chris say? I mustve missed something? Bar the 'greatest moment ever' x

You didn't see the pic I posted up above? a picture of Addie and the caption was "all I want for Christmas". That would have been appropriate if they had taken a family picture but just a picture of 1 of your kids? Not right imo.
SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SweetAsANutMate »

dazzled wrote:
missy-1010 wrote:Get over Lilia going to bed with wet hair.
What is it with people on here getting pissy when someone offers their opinion? Some people think it's not a big deal, some people do. So what?

I almost feel like sometimes when someone criticizes Jess for something there are people who do it similar to her and get offended.
It's a gossip forum. Deal with it.
SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SweetAsANutMate »

I think Landen is doing so well because unlike the twins, he actually had a lot of Jess' attention, and also had a good father figure in Chris. Lilia is the same, she had a lot of Jess' attention but also has Gabe. Addie will equally be fine. It's the twins I'm most concerned about especially Kyson.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Jess and janell are out bowling with all the kids. Janell posted a picture of 3 Jell-O shots. Umm. Judging hard again. what the fuck is jess doing?
Sassysea
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sassysea »

I don't want to be a horrible person but I'm waiting for her to snap a little like I feel huge part of development is dating like a normal person. and going out and socializing just normal experiences that she gave up to have 5 children she didn't go through a process to become a grown up she just threw herself in that role at 17 and got stuck there I really don't see how she's developed that much
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:This was the party janell and jess were at lol, that barefoot girl dropping it low with her boobs falling out and spanking herself. I can't. I'm sure jess fit in just fine.
Buhahaha "If it hadn't been for Cotton-Eye Joe..I'd been married a long time ago" .. Fucking white trash.

Return to “JesssFam”