JesssFam: Tis the Season for NuhNuhs (Part 81)

shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Tis the Season for NuhNuhs (Part 81)

Unread post by shilohjulia »

I'm semi convinced that chris is a closeted gay. Plenty of closet gays get married and have kids. He comes off soooo fruity to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

AJJLife wrote:I'm seriously not trying to start something, it is my honest opinion on the situation. I get the feeling that Janell is actually into Chris, it's difficult for me to put my finger on why but every time I see her snap with him or in a video with him I always have the same feeling. Sadly I don't think Jessica could care any less. I'm 90% convinced he is just a space filler so she isn't alone, a sperm donor, and baby sitter. There seems to be zero natural romantic chemistry from Jess to Chris. It feels very put on all the time. And seriously with 5 young kids one of which is a newborn why would she want to go to what looks to be a lame ass Christmas party with her on and off again bff for said bffs company shindig, where I can only assume you don't know anyone in seriously ill fitting attire and grandma shoes. This girl doesn't know how to dress, never really has.
I wouldn't put it past her. She apparently befriended a girl before just to get close to her BF and sleep with him.
LittleBitOfKaitlyn
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by LittleBitOfKaitlyn »

Janell looks like Natalie

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

marshmellow wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:This was the party janell and jess were at lol, that barefoot girl dropping it low with her boobs falling out and spanking herself. I can't. I'm sure jess fit in just fine.
Buhahaha "If it hadn't been for Cotton-Eye Joe..I'd been married a long time ago" .. Fucking white trash.
Your comment made me laugh when I read it but omg I hate you because I have had that stupid damn song stuck in my head since yesterday hahaha
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Yeah she definitely had that starry eye led look when she was talking to those guys at the party. Idk, it didn't sit right with me.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

She's just eyeing up her next baby daddy

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Chris doesn't seem gay to me. I think he's just kind of a wimp, personally.
lynnd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lynnd »

Remember Joel? His ex now has a channel. Kallandior. Is the channel name. I've been watching a few vlogs of hers. Kind of interesting.
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

Image Lilia has never been a tall kid but I never realized she is actually quite short
inger420
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by inger420 »

smom12 wrote:Yeah she definitely had that starry eye led look when she was talking to those guys at the party. Idk, it didn't sit right with me.

Even when the guys were looking at a phone together she was watching from across the table with a smile lol

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

The snap janell posted seemed odd to me. Jessica across the table and she was on the floor looking pretty cozy with Chris lol
ArielLipstick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ArielLipstick »

shilohjulia wrote:I'm semi convinced that chris is a closeted gay. Plenty of closet gays get married and have kids. He comes off soooo fruity to me

Fruity? Really? We must be throwing it back to the 90s here when it was okay to call gay people that.
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

shilohjulia wrote:I'm semi convinced that chris is a closeted gay. Plenty of closet gays get married and have kids. He comes off soooo fruity to me

I've thought Chris is gay too! I was just too nervous to say it on here lol
happyfunmeowmeow
Informer
Informer

Unread post by happyfunmeowmeow »

Ah, nothing like homophobia in this cold December day. I love living in 1956 where it's totally acceptable to say shit like that. :)
happyfunmeowmeow
Informer
Informer

Unread post by happyfunmeowmeow »

Y'all complain about Messica and gender stereotypes (rightfully) but then turn around and call Chris "fruity" and "comes off as gay". Love hypocrisy!
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:Anyone care to share screen shots for the rest of us?
I took one of the bad shoes and outfit but I feel weird screenshotting from snapchat since it tells the user who's screenshotting it so I didn't want to take anymore hahaha
If you have a stomach like Jessica's, then why on the face of the earth would you opt to wear a tight dress as opposed to something looser-fitting??? If I saw her at that party I would easily assume she was 3 months pregnant, without even a second thought. I don't get it.
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
I took one of the bad shoes and outfit but I feel weird screenshotting from snapchat since it tells the user who's screenshotting it so I didn't want to take anymore hahaha
If you have a stomach like Jessica's, then why on the face of the earth would you opt to wear a tight dress as opposed to something looser-fitting??? If I saw her at that party I would easily assume she was 3 months pregnant, without even a second thought. I don't get it.
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:

I'm certainly no fashion police or one to always abide by the "fashion rules," but why on earth is she wearing a completely white outfit--white dress and white shoes--to a Christmas party?
mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mrsbarnaby »

marshmellow wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:This was the party janell and jess were at lol, that barefoot girl dropping it low with her boobs falling out and spanking herself. I can't. I'm sure jess fit in just fine.
Buhahaha "If it hadn't been for Cotton-Eye Joe..I'd been married a long time ago" .. Fucking white trash.
This is a genuine question coming from a good place because those two words have always been offensive imho. Why is it OK to call a white person white trash but if anyone is called black trash it's then racist? If you'd have just said trash, I wouldn't have been bothered. I just think it's racist to use people's race (whether white or black) to go with it, it's really not needed.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
tinybeartender
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tinybeartender »

Genuine question from someone without kids, but I thought you weren't supposed to drink whilst breastfeeding in the way that you shouldn't whilst pregnant?

On another note, goodness me Jess, do your children need a tablet AND a movie playing every time they get in the car? I get that kids can get bored in the car which can lead to fighting or something but give them something a little more stimulating or just let them use their imagination to entertain themselves on a quick car ride. I'd go mad constantly staring at screens.

Return to “JesssFam”