JesssFam: Tis the Season for NuhNuhs (Part 81)

HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Tis the Season for NuhNuhs (Part 81)

Unread post by HCB »

You can drink when you breastfeed. The rule of thumb is "too drunk to drive too drunk to breastfeed." Many women will drink an Oat Stout to help with milk supply.
mandy_reid1
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by mandy_reid1 »

You can drink..i used to pump before a night out and then pump and dump. I do recall jess saying in a video shes been pumping also. Im not a minion but does anyone else not think her being out shows shes human? Judt a thought. Most people have a night out after a new baby in the uk for a 'head wetting' the mum and dad do...not sure if its different in the US

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

I think it's weird how Jess is going out without Chris since they are soooo in love and never have any alone time you'd think they'd want time to themselves without friends every single time.. They probably don't know what to do when their alone together with no one else around
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

mrsbarnaby wrote:
marshmellow wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:This was the party janell and jess were at lol, that barefoot girl dropping it low with her boobs falling out and spanking herself. I can't. I'm sure jess fit in just fine.
Buhahaha "If it hadn't been for Cotton-Eye Joe..I'd been married a long time ago" .. Fucking white trash.
This is a genuine question coming from a good place because those two words have always been offensive imho. Why is it OK to call a white person white trash but if anyone is called black trash it's then racist? If you'd have just said trash, I wouldn't have been bothered. I just think it's racist to use people's race (whether white or black) to go with it, it's really not needed.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I didn't make the particular comment but I'm white and I call jess white trash all the time. Because she truly embodies the stereotype. I wouldn't care if a black person called a white person white trash. White people were never oppressed so I personally don't think any of the slurs that are thrown out towards whites are actually offensive. We don't have the sad history like most other races in America do. Idk, not trying to get in a debate with anyone, just my thoughts on it.
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

NewEnglandGirl wrote:I think it's weird how Jess is going out without Chris since they are soooo in love and never have any alone time you'd think they'd want time to themselves without friends every single time.. They probably don't know what to do when their alone together with no one else around
If I had 5 kids I would take a night out too. Addelyn is a month old already, it's not like Jess had her yesterday. I just think people like to find reasons to trash on jess for the heck of it.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

whattheactual wrote:
NewEnglandGirl wrote:I think it's weird how Jess is going out without Chris since they are soooo in love and never have any alone time you'd think they'd want time to themselves without friends every single time.. They probably don't know what to do when their alone together with no one else around
If I had 5 kids I would take a night out too. Addelyn is a month old already, it's not like Jess had her yesterday. I just think people like to find reasons to trash on jess for the heck of it.
She's gone out 3/4 times though within her first month. If it was once or twice I wouldn't think twice about it, but that's kind of a lot :O
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
whattheactual wrote:
She's gone out 3/4 times though within her first month. If it was once or twice I wouldn't think twice about it, but that's kind of a lot :O
i dont remember he going out any other time than this?
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

whattheactual wrote:
If you actually read my comment it was about how i think it's weird Jess is going out without Chris or she goes out with other people and Chris.. It's never just her and Chris. I never trashed her for going out
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

whattheactual wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:
whattheactual wrote: If I had 5 kids I would take a night out too. Addelyn is a month old already, it's not like Jess had her yesterday. I just think people like to find reasons to trash on jess for the heck of it.
i dont remember he going out any other time than this?
She hasn't been posting about it, janell has. Which makes me wonder if she thinks her followers would raise an eyebrow. But I shouldn't have counted last night since the kids were with her even though she was taking shots.
wasteoftime
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wasteoftime »

Going out when she has a newborn reminds me of Drake talking about how she had serious issues and was out partying and then pretending to be something else on vlogs. She's very selective with what she shows and I don't doubt she feels a burden and sometimes thinks WTF have I done. She was dating with newborn Landen so it's not surprising.

With a newborn I do find it weird but then I had a baby to bond with, develop secure attachment and BF at any time. I've only known those with ppd and teen moms who went out soon after having a baby, because partying is usually the last thing on your mind unless it's unhealthy escapism. Different strokes for different folks though. A photo only says so much anyway, going out for 1-2 hours for an event is totally different to regular nights out when you have responsibilities.
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

I don't think it's bad that she's going out. I just find it funny that she'd get all dressed up and have a fun night out drinking etc and not post a SINGLE THING about it on any of her own social media. As a mom, any time I'm not in leggings or sweatpants I'm alllll about documenting the occasion lmao. It's clear that she's trying to have a certain image and didn't want to hear shit about it.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

I was looking at Jess's instagram and even though she did this a while ago it still irks me that she has 7 kids in 7 years in her insta bio..
future_wifey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by future_wifey »

Okay I really don't think having 7 kids in 7 years is something to brag about. Especially considering she's so young... But maybe you meant it irked you because 2 of them aren't hers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kmommy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kmommy »

Is Jess at Joel's daughters birthday party in her snap??
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

future_wifey wrote:Okay I really don't think having 7 kids in 7 years is something to brag about. Especially considering she's so young... But maybe you meant it irked you because 2 of them aren't hers.

the part that Tommy and Caden aren't her's is what bothers me she tries passing them off as her own and the fact that she treats it as an accomplishment ..I'm definitely not jealous of Jess she is everything I don't want to be in life
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Kmommy wrote:Is Jess at Joel's daughters birthday party in her snap??
omg she is :-o didn't they date for like a minute? how awkward!
future_wifey
Talker
Talker

NewEnglandGirl wrote:
future_wifey wrote:Okay I really don't think having 7 kids in 7 years is something to brag about. Especially considering she's so young... But maybe you meant it irked you because 2 of them aren't hers.

the part that Tommy and Caden aren't her's is what bothers me she tries passing them off as her own and the fact that she treats it as an accomplishment ..I'm definitely not jealous of Jess she is everything I don't want to be in life

Hahah. Oh no I'm definitely not jealous either. I feel like when people have too many kids too close together with too many men all it shows is that they're too dumb to use a condom. Like nothing about that is okay.

And I DEFINITELY agree about passing them off as her own. Maybe it's because I have a step-mom, but I can't help but think "those poor kids." Blending families is no joke and just pretending like the kids are your to "treat them as your own" is not a solution. It's scary to me that she doesn't think anything about how quickly she's moved in any of her relationships. When you have kids I think you give up the right to bounce from person to person in a matter of months like she did, but maybe I'm crazy and very biased. Image

NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

future_wifey wrote:
NewEnglandGirl wrote:

Hahah. Oh no I'm definitely not jealous either. I feel like when people have too many kids too close together with too many men all it shows is that they're too dumb to use a condom. Like nothing about that is okay.

And I DEFINITELY agree about passing them off as her own. Maybe it's because I have a step-mom, but I can't help but think "those poor kids." Blending families is no joke and just pretending like the kids are your to "treat them as your own" is not a solution. It's scary to me that she doesn't think anything about how quickly she's moved in any of her relationships. When you have kids I think you give up the right to bounce from person to person in a matter of months like she did, but maybe I'm crazy and very biased. Image

I agree with you 100% she clearly didn't care about putting her kids on the back burner while she looked for baby daddy #3 makes me sick how fast she moves with these guys what person looks for a boyfriend on a dating site when they are twice divorced, have 3 toddlers and a 4 month old by 2 different men?! she introduced her kids to him right away and let him move in her mothers house 2 seconds after dating then got engaged, married, and pregnant 2 years after Landen was born just sick! the whole situation just pisses me off because her kids are gonna suffer from her stupidity
future_wifey
Talker
Talker

NewEnglandGirl wrote:
future_wifey wrote:
NewEnglandGirl wrote: the part that Tommy and Caden aren't her's is what bothers me she tries passing them off as her own and the fact that she treats it as an accomplishment ..I'm definitely not jealous of Jess she is everything I don't want to be in life

I agree with you 100% she clearly didn't care about putting her kids on the back burner while she looked for baby daddy #3 makes me sick how fast she moves with these guys what person looks for a boyfriend on a dating site when they have 3 toddlers and a 4 month old?! she introduced her kids to him right away and let him move in her mothers house 2 seconds after dating then got engaged, married, and pregnant 2 years after Landen was born just sick!
Ugh. It makes me so mad. Especially because I have a dad who got married to someone with kids right after my parents got divorced and I just know how much it's affected me. It's not easy, and when you're young you just get drug through it. I mean Tommy and Caden only get to see their dad every other weekend (correct me if I'm wrong) and when they go over there, they're with her and her 5 kids?! When do they spend true quality time with their dad? It's just a sad situation and I think he's equally crazy for agreeing to marry someone wth 4 small children so quickly when he already has 2. That's so not normal imo.

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
marshmellow wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:This was the party janell and jess were at lol, that barefoot girl dropping it low with her boobs falling out and spanking herself. I can't. I'm sure jess fit in just fine.
Buhahaha "If it hadn't been for Cotton-Eye Joe..I'd been married a long time ago" .. Fucking white trash.
Your comment made me laugh when I read it but omg I hate you because I have had that stupid damn song stuck in my head since yesterday hahaha
You bet !

Return to “JesssFam”