DailyFinleyPotter&TheDursleys (Part 77)

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyFinleyPotter&TheDursleys (Part 77)

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016121 ... 275bef.png[/img]

I saw this and immediately thought of Bryan Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PenelopeG
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PenelopeG »

Wow this is what is the worst about the Lannings, they have the money and they waste it on fancy trips and huge parties. I have so many issues with Ellie and Jared but they are at least semi giving back. In today's video they announced that they got other people volunteer to fund all 5 ivf grants. Carl and Jinger helped out. And here they have "fancy rich friends" who don't think of anyone else and are supposed to be their "bff's" ..... that ball pit could have paid for part of a grant. But noooo..... they are too self centered to give 2 poops

shewolf_07
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shewolf_07 »

With all the money these two have raining in. you'd think they'd @ least help their friends out with their IVF contest. Considering the struggles both these families went through to finally conceive, you'd think B&M would jump @ the opportunity to be even a little involved in their friends' initiative. I may be totally wrong and they actually did donate, but knowing how much Bryan wants him name out there, I'm sure he'd want Jared to mention them if they did. But I guess they'd rather spend thousands of dollars on poinsettias and plastic balls.
francis3125
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by francis3125 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016121 ... 083c1f.png[/img] who 27 year old man talks like this? ImageImage

These two spend money on party and trip but couldn't help their so call "Bestie" J&E?

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

pic.png
Bryan took Ollie to McDonalds and probably had like 3 combos....yet he later claimed he "hardly" had anything to eat all day since they were having the party catered. I'm sorry but there weren't that many people at their house - Missy is that much of a lazy ass she couldn't have set all that food up herself with take out trays? They had to hire professional chefs? It's not like they were dining with celebrities! Ohhhh...I'm sorry...according to them they ARE the celebrities :?

Nice of them to give out crazy expensive prizes....I'm pretty sure there are kids that can't afford a Christmas Tree out there that would have loved those gifts instead! Daily Bumps are rich because of those kids watching them...would have been nice of them to do a contest on their show to give out prizes...they make no sense!
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

Jeff was wearing Missy shirt and out loud said "Bryan's was too big".
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I don't really like Ellie and Jared but you have to really respect them for giving back to people like they did... meanwhile Bryan and Missy are literally pissing away all of their money and will be broke living in Missy's parents garage again one day. I can't believe how much money they wasted on that lame ass party and of course they bought expensive gifts for people that's probably why they all came.

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I don't really like Ellie and Jared but you have to really respect them for giving back to people like they did... meanwhile Bryan and Missy are literally pissing away all of their money and will be broke living in Missy's parents garage again one day. I can't believe how much money they wasted on that lame ass party and of course they bought expensive gifts for people that's probably why they all came.

sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

Well, Ollie sure knows how to get what he wants! He knew exactly how to get Bryan to stay at the animal shelter: stomping his feet and screaming! That's obviously typical preschooler behavior, but I have the feeling Ollie is never corrected by his parents, and he has a little fit at least once a day to get what he wants! Bryan just rolled right over! Frankly, I'm surprised Bryan left that in the vlog!

sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Why did Missy dress exactly like Tal for the party? I know it's just a matter of opinion, but Tal actually looked adorable in that outfit, but Missy just looked frumpy. Maybe it's because Tal's turtleneck fit better, and Missy's was bulky (because she doesn't know how to dress her body at all) but Missy didn't look very cute in comparison. I think she should have done her own thing instead of copying her "bestie" as usual.

sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

brownprincess93 wrote:I'm sorry but there weren't that many people at their house - Missy is that much of a lazy ass she couldn't have set all that food up herself with take out trays? They had to hire professional chefs? It's not like they were dining with celebrities! Ohhhh...I'm sorry...according to them they ARE the celebrities :?
Exactly! With that set up, I thought they were expecting 50 people! There were 20 people there. 25 tops, even if you include the band! But Bryan and Missy have to shove their money in everyone's faces, and cater a simple party SMH!

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

DailyFinleyPotter&TheDursleys (Part 77)

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:I don't really like Ellie and Jared but you have to really respect them for giving back to people like they did... meanwhile Bryan and Missy are literally pissing away all of their money and will be broke living in Missy's parents garage again one day. I can't believe how much money they wasted on that lame ass party and of course they bought expensive gifts for people that's probably why they all came.

I REALLY hate to stick up for B&M, but they supposedly gave to their charity privately this year since last year they had fake donations. They didn't boast and brag about it, so we don't know for sure if they actually donated or not, but we do know they have gave to the cause before so it is likely. If they did something nice for once and didn't brag, then that's a good thing. We also know they have given away their old cameras before (to Heidi) and didn't make a spectacle of it. Plus they always buy toys for needy kids every Christmas....It's not like they do nothing. I also think they give more to their families and seem to share their viewers more freely and promote other channels. Plus they did buy Bev a car....

I think it's hard to compare which family is more giving, and don't think it's fair to say E&J do it better just because they have made such a spectacle of it. If you're breaking it down situation by situation though, I actually think B&M have a better history for giving from their own pocket, sharing the wealth, and not just re-gifting or giving when convenient.

Can B&M do more? Absolutely! But I really do feel most vloggers could (and should) do more year round. Not just at Christmas!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

That reindeer coming out of her stomach was just gross. And they hired a bartender? And had it catered for what, 20 people? Half the fun of a party is cooking for it, and people hanging out in your kitchen. That party was not "lit". It was lame. My friends had awesome parties when I was in my twenties.
And could Bryan have been any more obnoxious? All that yelling. Now we know where Ollie gets "open it!" from.
He was really happy about all the little kids recognizing him. But of course, their teacher, the adult had no clue who he was.
So Ollie wants a puppy for Christmas? Most normal parents would say "you just got a kitten for your birthday. Let's wait until you're a little older and can help take care of it". But these aren't normal parents. They've been hinting for months that they're getting a puppy.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:That reindeer coming out of her stomach was just gross. And they hired a bartender? And had it catered for what, 20 people? Half the fun of a party is cooking for it, and people hanging out in your kitchen. That party was not "lit". It was lame. My friends had awesome parties when I was in my twenties.

What? That party _was_ lit! It's not like people were just standing around, hugging the walls... oh... wait...

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016121 ... cb2921.jpg[/img]

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Sorry for the double post, but if you want to see just how lame the party was, watch the SlyFox vlog. Everyone was standing around filming each other, with some dancing for the camera thrown in, and Jeff and Andrew playing in the ball pit/playroom. And the occasional "we're having SO MUCH FUN" groupings for the vlog's sake.
Did y'all catch Bryan's exasperated tone telling Ollie to keep the balls in the playroom? Well, if you don't want the balls to migrate, don't fill your three year olds playroom with them. Or be ready to repeat yourself. Over. And over.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

What's really funny in the SlyFox vlog, is you can see the bartender in the background, and the look on her face is priceless.

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

I really hope they don't get a puppy...they have a dog, a cat, chickens, and maybe a fish. I don't feel like watching them get some unique, 3000 dollar teacup bulldog that they'll brag about until it pees somewhere so they keep it outside or it gets too old so they'll neglect it, after which they'll get a sugar glider or a fox or a fucking lion cub.

Sent from my SM-T113 using Tapatalk
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Also, the only thing LIT about the party was the lights from the dozen Christmas trees :) Half the people there were family loooool

Sent from my SM-T113 using Tapatalk
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

The party was just weird. I don't think it's extravagant to have a holiday party catered if you can afford it. I was just at one that was catered last night. It was great because the hosts did not have to worry about anything and they could actually enjoy the party. But it seemed like all the people at Missy and Bryan's party did was sit or stand around. Also, who were a lot of those people? Jeff's friends? Garrett's friends? It just didn't seem fun. And kind of weird that they had such expensive prizes.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

That looked like the Daily Bumps staff Christmas Party

Return to “Daily Bumps”