Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ohio Is For Lovers Worse Than Chuckie: Part 50

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

lmmomSD wrote:
Piperx wrote:The accounts she follows.
WTF-- teen TTC is an actual thing? That's just awful. I know that some teen parents are great, so please don't take it the wrong way. But I have changed sooo much since I was 17! It's your time to live, and make mistakes (hopefully ones that you learn from but don't affect the rest of your life). To go to school, and travel, and just be young! There's plenty of time to have babies!
Babies are not dolls or accessories. You don't have a baby to fill a hole, or so someone will love you. Babies take and take and take. And you can't give them back. I'm sorry for ranting. This just really upsets me.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
AMEN! Lol sorry
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

I think the fact that she's ready to have another baby so soon even though the only thing in her shit situation that has changed is a man just goes to show she had the abortion out of spite. It is so obvious that she has zero maternal instincts and only wants children so she can trap a man and have an excuse to sit on her ass doing nothing while she collects welfare. She went from planning a nursery to suddenly feeling nothing for the child and aborting it once she realised Kevin wasn't going to let her do that.

If she is back with Chuckie then hopefully they will be just as "infertile" as they were last time they tried conceiving baby number 4.

Oh and so much for "just because I got pregnant on purpose as a teen doesn't mean others should do it". She doesn't encourage teen pregnancy yet follows a teen ttc insta? Grow up.
happyfunmeowmeow
Informer
Informer

Unread post by happyfunmeowmeow »

tayler is an emo version of jenelle evans
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

Omfg that description made my eyes roll so hard my vision is compromised
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

She's made about four post saying, "IF I start doing YouTube again..." you've already made a new channel and banner, clearly you're already in the process of coming back. Also it's stupid to ask people to send you questions and saying how you don't know yet if you're going to make a video about it yet, but to send them anyway.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Anxiety, bipolar, OCD, AND PTSD? Have any of these _actually_ been diagnosed? Does she even know what bipolar really means? It's not something cool meaning you're grumpy some days and happy others.

gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

Tayler logic:
Anxiety= doesn't want to work, sounds like a good excuse for everything
Bipolar= PMS days, which for her is basically every day she's not pregnant
OCD= sometimes she cleans her house, sometimes deletes her social media because she's obsessed with getting attention
PTSD= goes over her poor life choices and repeats them
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

It's like mental illness is some cool emo thing. She's right, it shouldn't be hidden or shameful, but it also shouldn't be some game. It's disrespectful to people that really do struggle with mental illness. But that shouldn't surprise me. Her "infertility" was disrespectful to people who really deal with that too.

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Wtf does she think she's been doing? I'll bet she's not talking about it because even her most brain dead minions wouldn't let her and Chuckie being back together go unquestioned
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

True she is an exaggerated example but to me she does have some mental issues. I go more on personality disorder though. She fits a lot in it. Some serious anger management issues and she becomes violent and abusive as well. The disorders she chose portrait her as a victim.
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

She has ptsd supposedly yet she's back with the person who probably gave it to her in the first place.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

SilverLady01 wrote:True she is an exaggerated example but to me she does have some mental issues. I go more on personality disorder though. She fits a lot in it. Some serious anger management issues and she becomes violent and abusive as well. The disorders she chose portrait her as a victim.
I get that. I can certainly see your point! I just think most of those on her list are self diagnosed.

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Knows her to her core and Chuckie just so happens to stop social media the moment she's considering YT again? Bruh it's fucking Chuckie
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Why is she calling him 'significant other' like they've been together for a long time or something? What does he have anything to do with YouTube? Just don't have him in the videos. Something's fishy about this, maybe this new guy (or chuckle) is already is living with her and it'll be obvious when she's making videos?
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Sooner or later she's going to get bored and crave some attention and make a post either revealing her new man or about how she's back with Chuckie and doesn't care what anyone thinks because they are in love and were just being immature and he never actually tried to kill her and they're having baby number 4 because 3 kids didn't stop her so why would 4? Lmfao
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

plot twist.... what if she is back with ethan?

I'm like 99% sure it's chuckie again though. but it doesn't make sense when their divorce went through.
Piperx
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Piperx »

Or Sam.
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

Uhg...
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I'm not against people being open about abortion (even though I personally think it's a very private thing) but the way she always brings it up, it's like she's almost bragging about it because she thinks it's another thing she can use to make herself seem interesting.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Am I the only one who feels like she won't stfu about it because she's seeking validation? Like she wants to hear over and over again how wonderful and brace she is and immediately shuts out and locks anyone who questions her because she can't withstand being questioned in her choices.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”