DailyFinleyPotter&TheDursleys (Part 77)

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: DailyFinleyPotter&TheDursleys (Part 77)

Unread post by lmmomSD »

It's not so much having catered because they can afford to. It's that they showed off that it was catered, plus had all those expensive "prizes", and just a few days ago said $4000 was too much to have a meetup.
Missy posted this hilarious item on IG, about "making memories with some of our coolest friends". It wasn't really friends. They were all vloggers or family. Did you hear Bryan after Jeff said his sweater was too big? "Actually, it fit very well!" Jack Sprat getting in trouble?
Image.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
msrubeus
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by msrubeus »

HelloSweetie wrote:
sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:I don't really like Ellie and Jared but you have to really respect them for giving back to people like they did... meanwhile Bryan and Missy are literally pissing away all of their money and will be broke living in Missy's parents garage again one day. I can't believe how much money they wasted on that lame ass party and of course they bought expensive gifts for people that's probably why they all came.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I REALLY hate to stick up for B&M, but they supposedly gave to their charity privately this year since last year they had fake donations. They didn't boast and brag about it, so we don't know for sure if they actually donated or not, but we do know they have gave to the cause before so it is likely. If they did something nice for once and didn't brag, then that's a good thing. We also know they have given away their old cameras before (to Heidi) and didn't make a spectacle of it. Plus they always buy toys for needy kids every Christmas....It's not like they do nothing. I also think they give more to their families and seem to share their viewers more freely and promote other channels. Plus they did buy Bev a car....

!
Yeah, they bought Bev a used car that she can barely even fit comfortably in and then turned around and bought Missy a massive Cadillac or whatever the heck it was that she never even drives.

I mean a free car is a free car, but seeing people smush themselves into cars that are just too small makes me sad.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
OKmom10
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by OKmom10 »

msrubeus wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:I don't really like Ellie and Jared but you have to really respect them for giving back to people like they did... meanwhile Bryan and Missy are literally pissing away all of their money and will be broke living in Missy's parents garage again one day. I can't believe how much money they wasted on that lame ass party and of course they bought expensive gifts for people that's probably why they all came.

I REALLY hate to stick up for B&M, but they supposedly gave to their charity privately this year since last year they had fake donations. They didn't boast and brag about it, so we don't know for sure if they actually donated or not, but we do know they have gave to the cause before so it is likely. If they did something nice for once and didn't brag, then that's a good thing. We also know they have given away their old cameras before (to Heidi) and didn't make a spectacle of it. Plus they always buy toys for needy kids every Christmas....It's not like they do nothing. I also think they give more to their families and seem to share their viewers more freely and promote other channels. Plus they did buy Bev a car....

!
Yeah, they bought Bev a used car that she can barely even fit comfortably in and then turned around and bought Missy a massive Cadillac or whatever the heck it was that she never even drives.

I mean a free car is a free car, but seeing people smush themselves into cars that are just too small makes me sad.

I mean, it's no one else's fault Bev is that big. If she can't fit into a car that's her problem.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
msrubeus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msrubeus »

OKmom10 wrote: I mean, it's no one else's fault Bev is that big. If she can't fit into a car that's her problem.

I would just compare it to someone trying to squeeze into clothes that are too small. They make bigger cars.

Weight issues aside, because you can't lose that amount of weight over night...it's an unsafe situation to have a steering wheel smashed into your stomach.

OKmom10
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by OKmom10 »

msrubeus wrote:
OKmom10 wrote: I mean, it's no one else's fault Bev is that big. If she can't fit into a car that's her problem.

I would just compare it to someone trying to squeeze into clothes that are too small. They make bigger cars.

Weight issues aside, because you can't lose that amount of weight over night...it's an unsafe situation to have a steering wheel smashed into your stomach.

Comparing a very expensive vehicle to clothes is dishonest. I think Bryan and Missy do give a lot to charity, but don't show it. I don't even like them and I believe that. Everyone bitches that E&J boast too much (they do), but then bitch that M&B don't boast about giving enough.

Also, to those mad they didn't give to the IVF grant: they may not support IVF. IVF is actually controversial for many Christians and non religious people on ethical grounds. I'm Catholic and my Church is against it. Maybe they are opposed to IVF? And no, this isn't to start an IVF debate. Just to point out that not everyone has to support what you believe in.

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

msrubeus wrote:

I probably have to find said vlog... I don't really remember it too well.

PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:
msrubeus wrote:

Here you go.

Also, does Tapatalk take for ever to load for anyone else?

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

PosyGirl72 wrote:
sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:
msrubeus wrote: I would just compare it to someone trying to squeeze into clothes that are too small. They make bigger cars.

Here you go.

Thanks!

Mines taking forever to load as well. I just thought it was my phone.

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

PosyGirl72 wrote:
sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:
msrubeus wrote: I would just compare it to someone trying to squeeze into clothes that are too small. They make bigger cars.

Here you go.

There are days when it's great, days where it takes time to load, and also days where it won't load AT ALL. And those are always the days I have something good to post lol

You're not alone.

Sent from my SM-T113 using Tapatalk
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

it used to work great before the recent update.

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I hope Bryan is helping out his sister and mom financially as much as they do Missy's family.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

The servers at Guru Gossip are always going down, so when you add that to Tapatalk, I don't get to abuse Shay as much as I would like, lol.
Back on topic, anyone notice Bryan being Mr Rule dictator during the sweater contest? He said Andrew's wasn't a sweater (yelled it really) and when one of the women said she had Rudolph on her sweater, he yelled "Nope! If his nose doesn't light up, he's not Rudolph!". I'll bet he is horrible to play board games with.
I have to say, I would rather have them donate quietly than the parade that E&J throw for themselves every time they do anything nice.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

When Bryan was in the garage you can see next to him was Missy's car and you can see a little black car next to Missy's. I know we know he's being private about it but still why? Lol

Also I bet all that food went to waste poor missy you can't even make your own chocolate covered strawberries!

Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

OKmom10 wrote:
Also, to those mad they didn't give to the IVF grant: they may not support IVF. IVF is actually controversial for many Christians and non religious people on ethical grounds. I'm Catholic and my Church is against it. Maybe they are opposed to IVF? And no, this isn't to start an IVF debate. Just to point out that not everyone has to support what you believe in.

E+J are very publicly Mormon and both they and their families seem to fully support it. Let's be real, do we really even think B&M are religious anymore? Not that it's my place to judge obviously, but they seem like the type of people that are super religious in hard times (i.e. going through fertility/money struggles) and completely drop it when times are good, as they are for them now.

My point is just that, if very devout Mormon families don't have a problem with it, then I have a reallyyy hard time believing that not-really-practicing-anymore-Christians would have a problem with it.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Did E&J ever give to Water of Life? It's the season where giving is at its highest. How do we know B&M haven't already made a few sizeable donations to different charities? I heard about the IVF Foundation and didn't give despite the stories touching me. I just have other charities I feel more compelled to support at the moment. Just because E&J decided to do something, doesn't mean all their friends have to as well. If they cared about their friends helping they could have asked before this whole thing even started and had just selected 4 or 5 couples out of the bunch and have avoided the show!
ellay
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ellay »

People support different foundations or none at all, Bryan and Missy could be donating and just didn't shout it all over internet like E&J did for all we know. I couldn't care less about religion, and non religious people are usually OK with IVF and surrogates, but I'm really surprised that Mormons are OK with it.
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

I think it's more important to support needy children than it is to support people who won't adopt them in favor of a shot at a biological child. I'm very much against Water of Life as well, but BM do donate toys to kids who need them.
ellay
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ellay »

ellay wrote:People support different foundations or none at all, Bryan and Missy could be donating and just didn't shout it all over the internet like E&J did for all we know. I couldn't care less about religion, and non religious people are usually OK with IVF and surrogates, but I'm really surprised that Mormons are OK with it.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I feel bad that Bev is getting shit talked. She is damned if she does and damned if she doesn't. She didn't ask to be in the public eye for her weight to be dissected. She just wants to visit her brother and nephews, she HAS to be filmed. If she refuses, I can see Missy putting up an ultimatum, either she films or doesn't visit.
ellay
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ellay »

I agree about Bryan's sister, she seems like a really nice person and I really hope people won't talk shit about her weight. It's one thing to make fun of Bryan who loves himself way too much and thinks he's the hottest thing to walk this earth, but please don't make fun of Bev. I would actually like to see more of her in the vlogs, it's a break from seeing Missy's family all the time.

As much as I don't like the Lannings I still think they are more genuine people than Ellie ever will be. Bryan is way too obnoxious, loud and has no manners, and Missy is socially awkward and can seem stand-offish, but they are not malicious people. Ellie creeps me the fuck out and I can see her turning batshit crazy and scary if you piss her off. Bryan would just go running to his wife.

*ETA sorry for quoting myself I tried to edit my post

Return to “Daily Bumps”