JesssFam: Tis the Season for NuhNuhs (Part 81)

honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Tis the Season for NuhNuhs (Part 81)

Unread post by honeybear »

not the clearest photos, but their Christmas gifts:
ImageImage
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

kaylnoel wrote:I don't think the party for Mia Bella was at Joel's house. It was at her mom's house. Her mom has a channel which I looked at after someone mentioned it here. Kallandior, I think. There's a vlog of the party and you see Jess & co there but no Joel.

His ex started dating some other guy shortly after they broke up, got pregnant quickly then got pregnant a third time when her second kid was eight months old. Mia Bella calls the bf dada even though Joel appears to be rather involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
He actually was there
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

Oh, you're right! Sorry. I didn't recognize him. That's some beard he's got going on. But it wasn't at his house, right? I feel like that makes it slightly less awkward somehow.

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

kaylnoel wrote:Oh, you're right! Sorry. I didn't recognize him. That's some beard he's got going on. But it wasn't at his house, right? I feel like that makes it slightly less awkward somehow.

I think it's the moms house. Seems like there's toys there for miabella and her siblings.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

I spent 150 total for 2 kids and they got at least 5 presents each, all brand new from the store. I think she needs to focus less on the "$100 per kid". I mean for me, my 2 year olds gifts don't need to cost as much as my older one so why put them on the same budget? They got relatively the same amount of gifts but TBH monster trucks and car toys are a lot cheaper than what my daughter is into, my little pony and Barbie. I think is she's going to set a dollar budget per child she could even get away with 50 for the 3 younger ones and 100 for the 3 older. For me I find it easier to set just a total budget because I don't need to spend the same on younger kids as I do older. Now when they are both older I probably will set them at the same, but for now they don't notice their gifts were in different price ranges.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

Even her Christmas presents are boring. More random plastic crap, minecraft and monster trucks... maybe my kids are weird but they definitely have their own likes and dislikes, they get interested in different things each year; every Christmas I try to find cool toys/books/games that cater to them specifically. Jess' list is like... the type of bday presents we buy for kids we don't know well. Lmao.
mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mrsbarnaby »

inger420 wrote:No one is giving her shit for including T&C it's her dumbass tag line "7 kids in 7 years" as if her and Chris together had all these kids. "6 kids UNDER 6" (when Caden was already 6) "facing reality with a positive attitude" "the right mix of chaos and love" She wants to be famous so bad and these poor kids and even Chris are just props on her freak show of a life.

Sent from my ASUS_X008DC using Tapatalk
Like I said above, she definitely could have phrased it better.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
excited_nugget
Informer
Informer

Unread post by excited_nugget »

In her snaps Kyson was dancing to a song about Five Nights at Freddy's...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dancingfireflame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dancingfireflame »

So for once Kyson and Kaden aren't really getting the same, but kinda different. But she is literally gifting each kid with those Minecraft swords. Why? They can't share? Seems like all the boys are getting Nerf Guns, too.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
sofreakingnotok
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sofreakingnotok »

Poor kids! It's not that Christmas is all about gifts or anything but it does suck that except for Lilia, the rest will never get actually nice gifts because their mom doesn't afford all her kids and because she's apparently too stupid to realise that a few quality gifts are better than a bunch of cheap crap. It's going to work only for a few more years though, because while kids are happy know with the cheap junk and identical gifts, they'll soon be over it and start demanding stuff and I'd like to see Jess explain to them that they can't have anything nice because she popped out all of them without planning ahead. They are so going to resent her.

Also, I'm sitting over here, grinning, because I was right that Jess was lying when she said they get Chris' boys every holiday since it's now painfully obvious that the custody calls for alternate holidays.

Also, she only wanted the boys there so she can take the perfect blended family santa photos. When she explained T and C aren't there not once did she say she's bummed she doesn't get to see them and hang out with them because she misses them or something. No, she's bummed because she likes having them all there together [for the perfect family photos and the attention she gets from people in public when she shows up with a bunch of kids]. Just like her own 5 kids, T and C will soon see how things really are and they'll stop wanting to visit Jess.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

My kids arent in to mincraft so i am sorry this is so stupid of a question but is it a game or a toy?? Why do all the kids need 2 each of minecraft gifts? and for the love of god the last thing Jesss' boys need are nerf guns.
Lisey26
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lisey26 »

I'm not American and I don't have kids, but 100$ each really seems like a lot of money to me. My sister and I always had a happy Christmas, and we usually got ONE thing from our parents and one from our grandparents, maybe two from mum and dad if they were small things. My aunt and uncle usually gave us a little something too. It all came from Santa of course :)

Jess explaining how she is learning that the older the kid, the more expensive they toy. No way Messica, really?

In general I just feel like kids nowadays have too much. Too many things toys and videogames and too little imagination.

Sent from my H60-L04 using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:My kids arent in to mincraft so i am sorry this is so stupid of a question but is it a game or a toy?? Why do all the kids need 2 each of minecraft gifts? and for the love of god the last thing Jesss' boys need are nerf guns.

It's a video game and there's a lot of merchandise/toys out for it. My five year old has never actually played the game but he's interested in the toys. The toys look sooo boring though, I have no idea why kids like them lol

EXACTLY the same thing here with my almost 5 year old. And yes, the toys seem so boring and not to mention way overpriced!
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lisey26 wrote:I'm not American and I don't have kids, but 100$ each really seems like a lot of money to me. My sister and I always had a happy Christmas, and we usually got ONE thing from our parents and one from our grandparents, maybe two from mum and dad if they were small things. My aunt and uncle usually gave us a little something too. It all came from Santa of course :)

Jess explaining how she is learning that the older the kid, the more expensive they toy. No way Messica, really?

In general I just feel like kids nowadays have too much. Too many things toys and videogames and too little imagination.

Sent from my H60-L04 using Tapatalk
I only have two kids (soon to be 3) and I stick to around $125 a kid right now. I shop during sales and am able to get about 6 good quality toys for each of my kids. $100 for 7 kids though? I can't imagine dropping $700 :O and then I assume she buys gifts for her and chris' parents and stuff too..has to get so expensive.

I know everyone's talked about it, but I really see her running into problems as the kids get older. I remember asking for things like bigger toys & stuff that were like $50 and eventually iPods for $100+ and stuff. so if she sticks to her budget the kids will only get one thing each. Nothing wrong with that, but I just think it makes it more fun to be able to get kids more stuff.

She's really limited herself in so many ways that she doesn't even know yet by having too many kids
heyyyhi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heyyyhi »

$100 per kid seems really cheap to me, then again she has seven kids so I guess she has to have some type of limit.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'm just still thinking, and the kids are all basically the same age. so they're going to need braces at the same time, go to school dances & events which cost $, go out with friends, phone bill for 7 people, they'll be eating more so she'll have a higher grocery budget, clothes get pricier (& yard sales likely won't cut it for teens without a fight)....none of them will probably be able to participate in competitive sports since it's so expensive. I played club soccer and it cost $200 a month with all the tournaments and stuff. My husband has a friend whose daughter is a competitive cheerleader and he pays $500 a month :| & then of course college if any of them actually go....

Good luck jess. It stresses me out to even think about
sofreakingnotok
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sofreakingnotok »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Good luck jess. It stresses me out to even think about
That and it makes me sad too, for her kids. They started life with limited opportunities and those opportunities have gotten fewer with each new kid she has had. If she has one or two more kids(I think she might) it'll be even worse. I really feel like especially the twins and Landen will never reach their full potential. Their mother has too many kids and their father is a deadbeat. Gabe will help out Lilia and Chris will of course make Addie a priority. Those 3 boys will probably have to settle.Maybe Landen less so, since he's Chris' favourite out of Jess' 4 but Kaden and Kyson have every chance to fall through the cracks. Makes me so sad, I hope I'm wrong. :|
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Chances are she'll be in food stamps which takes care of food somewhat, insurance might pay for all their braces and if they're lucky they get financial aid for college.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

blackroses wrote:Chances are she'll be in food stamps which takes care of food somewhat, insurance might pay for all their braces and if they're lucky they get financial aid for college.
It's just sad to have to rely on the system (food stamps wise) when she easily could have made better choices for herself :/
my family had dental insurance but i think a lot of insurances only have partial coverage for orthodontia. my braces were still expensive even with some of it being covered.
And I worry about the future of $$ for colleges with the lovely people that are about to take office. Any changes they make can have lasting effects by the time the kids are all in college :/
mocalyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mocalyn »

I couldn't take her seriously when she went on and on about "quality over quantity". And teaching her kids a life lesson... MAYBE... just maybe... jess should have taken that life lesson and applied it to her relationships... her baby daddies.. her years spent at college. I could go on. But seriously!

Her budget seems reasonable but I agree with an overall budget being better. The older kids gifts cost more, so why buy the little boys another cheap plastic car just to make their total reach the same #!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”