Acacia Brinley

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Acacia Brinley

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

She has a topic on Guru Gossiper, but seeing as how she's also a mom to be and will most likely switch to "mommy" type videos, I felt it was only appropriate that she had a thread here, too.

For those who aren't familiar with her:

Acacia Brinley Clark, is a 19 year old who gained "fame" from being a Tumblr girl. Her Tumblr phase ended years ago, but, it's not unusual to still come across profiles that use her old pictures. Usually you'll find these pictures on "relatable" Twitter accounts, or just a quick google search of "Tumblr girl" and you'll see her photos splattered everywhere. Here's just a few of her 'phases' over the years.

Girl is known for a few things like giving her animals away like they're sweaters and getting a new boyfriend every few months, becoming totally obsessed with them after a week. In mid 2015, she began dating a fellow douchebag, Jairus Kersey who was the lead singer in a relatively unknown band. Jairus was also known for a few things--the main one being that he dropped his girlfriends like a hat whenever he found a new interest. He'll usually get a girlfriend, date her for a minute, get matching tattoos with her, then will find a reason not to like her anymore and move onto the next one. Jairus wasn't feeling it anymore with Acacia and wanted out, but, she refused to let him go and followed him up to Oregon where he was from and bada bing, she ends up pregnant and he's fucked.

Jairus was all about marriage with her when they first started dating, as he is with everyone, but for some reason no longer wants it even though she's pregnant with his kid. Acacia tries to pull off that they're a total "goalzzzzzz" couple when in reality, the only reason they're together is because she's knocked up and his parents made him stay with her for the kid. Like that'll work forever. She's about to find out the gender of her baby and she wants a girl soooo bad that it's almost killing her. She'll most likely be like TaylerTragedy if she has a boy.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

kirsti13
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: Acacia Brinley

Unread post by kirsti13 »

She is frustratingly annoying !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
imherenow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by imherenow »

I've been following her for a few years between insta, Tumblr, and YouTube and just ugh. The only word I can use to describe her is immature. Then I see that she's pregnant and I've watched a few of her videos and still. Just ugh. She's still immature and living in some fantasy world. We shall see how this pregnancy plays out for her though.

berrybitch
Talker
Talker

Unread post by berrybitch »

She said on twitter that she was "turned off" by breastfeeding. I respect a women's right to choose how they feed their child and agree fed is best. But the fact she used the term "turned off" shows how immature she is and I'm so bothered by it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
berrybitch
Talker
Talker

She said on twitter that she was "turned off" by breastfeeding. I respect a women's right to choose how they feed their child and agree fed is best. But the fact she used the term "turned off" shows how immature she is and I'm so bothered by it.

berrybitch
Talker
Talker

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016122 ... 165b8e.jpg[/img]
Also look who she's getting advice from

imherenow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by imherenow »

berrybitch wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016122 ... 165b8e.jpg[/img]
Also look who she's getting advice from

*face palm*

babyfox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by babyfox »

I get the feeling that Acacia will be in for a rude awakening when the baby actually gets here. It's obvious that she thinks it'll just be a cute accessory to dress up and keep Jairus around, and she does not seem to understand how drastically her life is going to change in just a few months. She can't just give the baby away when she gets tired of it like she's done with all of her pets. The timing of her pregnancy also screams baby trap to me...I only know the general synopsis of her and Jairus's relationship, but it's super suspicious that she happened to get pregnant right after he ran off to Oregon and she followed him.

Also, why is she incapable of posting a photo where she's not in her underwear? Normally I wouldn't care, but because she's pregnant, it comes off as distasteful and weird.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

babyfox wrote:I get the feeling that Acacia will be in for a rude awakening when the baby actually gets here. It's obvious that she thinks it'll just be a cute accessory to dress up and keep Jairus around, and she does not seem to understand how drastically her life is going to change in just a few months. She can't just give the baby away when she gets tired of it like she's done with all of her pets. The timing of her pregnancy also screams baby trap to me...I only know the general synopsis of her and Jairus's relationship, but it's super suspicious that she happened to get pregnant right after he ran off to Oregon and she followed him.

Also, why is she incapable of posting a photo where she's not in her underwear? Normally I wouldn't care, but because she's pregnant, it comes off as distasteful and weird.

Yeah, this baby was 100% without a doubt a trap baby especially considering the fact that shortly after they split, Jairus was on Snapchat in clubs getting lap dances and dancing all over girls. Acacia just wants a baby doll to dress up and make cute, which is most likely the #1 reason why she wants a girl because she wants a mini Acacia. She usually gets her way so I won't be surprised at all if she has a girl, but, I hope it's a boy lmao
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

babyfox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by babyfox »

BornThisWay94 wrote:
babyfox wrote:I get the feeling that Acacia will be in for a rude awakening when the baby actually gets here. It's obvious that she thinks it'll just be a cute accessory to dress up and keep Jairus around, and she does not seem to understand how drastically her life is going to change in just a few months. She can't just give the baby away when she gets tired of it like she's done with all of her pets. The timing of her pregnancy also screams baby trap to me...I only know the general synopsis of her and Jairus's relationship, but it's super suspicious that she happened to get pregnant right after he ran off to Oregon and she followed him.

Yeah, this baby was 100% without a doubt a trap baby especially considering the fact that shortly after they split, Jairus was on Snapchat in clubs getting lap dances and dancing all over girls. Acacia just wants a baby doll to dress up and make cute, which is most likely the #1 reason why she wants a girl because she wants a mini Acacia. She usually gets her way so I won't be surprised at all if she has a girl, but, I hope it's a boy lmao
Was he really? Wow. I love how they try to act like a perfect, happy, Tumblr-worthy couple (lol), but their relationship behind closed doors must be a mess (or it will end up that way once the baby is born and they realize he or she is not going to strengthen their relationship).
Since she wants a girl, I have no doubt that it will be. I agree, YouTube moms always seem to get their way lol. But her having a strong preference for a girl simply because she thinks girl clothes are cuter (she's talked about it a lot), just shows that she is NOT ready to be a parent. There is a lot more to having a baby than dressing them up, and most of the adorable outfits she buys will get ruined with poop and puke anyway.

Also, I kind of retract the last part of my previous post. For some reason, I thought there were more underwear photos than there actually are.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Well Acacia is only 19 just turned, she got pregnant when she was 18. She always talked about wanting to be a young mother--don't know why--but she always said she wanted a few kids by 21 or 22. She doesn't realize that babies are expensive af and she has no work ethic other than the occasional YT video and sponsored IG posts. Most likely she'll have all her subscribers send her things for the baby, I've seen a few YT moms do online registries, and I'm sure she'll get tons of shit.

She's not seeing the big picture. Like I said, she's only 19 and has had a pretty carefree life, she doesn't understand how much her life is gonna change once the baby comes. She's not gonna be able to go to tons of concerts, do shopping sprees, and do whatever she wants because she's now a mother and has real world responsibilities. She's gonna see all of her friends going to parties, Coachella, etc and she's not gonna be able to join because she has a baby, and might not be able to just drop it with a sitter. This baby isn't gonna bring her and Jairus closer, it might make them fight even more.

FrecklesMcGhee
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by FrecklesMcGhee »

...WHY on earth is she at a bar? She's an American (aka not old enough to drink) and PREGNANT.

Not to mention she's literally face tuned her baby bump... :roll: (the earbud cord disappears above her belly button)
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Sports bars are mainly just restaurants for the most part

Jjsmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jjsmommy »

It's a girl. Kinda shitty though .. her dad posted it on Facebook for the world before she even announced it
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Jjsmommy wrote:It's a girl. Kinda shitty though .. her dad posted it on Facebook for the world before she even announced it

CALLED IT!!!!!!!!! Lmfao. Geez, I swear, every YouTube mom that has wanted a girl gets a girl. Even Jessica who had 3 boys in a row got a girl this time around.

babyfox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by babyfox »

Lol, of course it's a girl.The most annoying people always get exactly what they want, even things they don't have control over. People who have extreme gender preferences really piss me off, especially when it's their first child, so I'm even more annoyed.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

babyfox wrote:Lol, of course it's a girl.The most annoying people always get exactly what they want, even things they don't have control over. People who have extreme gender preferences really piss me off, especially when it's their first child, so I'm even more annoyed.

RIGHT?! Same here! For the first few years it doesn't matter if the kid is wearing a dress or cargo shorts, it's still gonna cry and shit everywhere. What's she gonna do when the baby won't sleep and she's running on over 24 hours with no sleep herself? Jairus probably won't help and she's gonna be pulling out her phone googling solutions to "How to get a baby to sleep" and "Ways to make your baby stop crying" because she's literally going to be a child taking care of a child. Her life is over for the next 18 years.

babyfox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by babyfox »

BornThisWay94 wrote:
babyfox wrote:Lol, of course it's a girl.The most annoying people always get exactly what they want, even things they don't have control over. People who have extreme gender preferences really piss me off, especially when it's their first child, so I'm even more annoyed.

RIGHT?! Same here! For the first few years it doesn't matter if the kid is wearing a dress or cargo shorts, it's still gonna cry and shit everywhere. What's she gonna do when the baby won't sleep and she's running on over 24 hours with no sleep herself? Jairus probably won't help and she's gonna be pulling out her phone googling solutions to "How to get a baby to sleep" and "Ways to make your baby stop crying" because she's literally going to be a child taking care of a child. Her life is over for the next 18 years.
Yup. I'm actually scared for this poor child. She's going to be like, "wait, I have to do things for this baby other than dress it up?!" Acacia seems like she struggles to take care of herself when it comes to things other than her hair and makeup, so I don't know how she's going to take care of a baby that's 100% dependent on her. I also don't see her and Jairus lasting long-term, so she will most likely end up a single mom sooner or later and I doubt she's considered how hard that would be.
dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

lol guys remember when she had that naked mole rat looking kitten and lost it within five minutes of bringing it home? And now we're expected to believe she can handle having a kid?! Lmao

laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

Oh wow I knew she'd get knocked up sooner or later. This girl is a dumb as a post. Well this ought to be a fun ride.

Return to “A-H”