JesssFam: Tis the Season for NuhNuhs (Part 81)

Girl29
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Tis the Season for NuhNuhs (Part 81)

Unread post by Girl29 »

Anyone else notice when she was talking about Cartwheel she said and not his isn't sponsored "it's just what I really use" thought that was funny cos clearly she doesn't normally use the stuff she is sponsored for
sofreakingnotok
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sofreakingnotok »

I'm one of the people who said the kids will grow up and resent Jess and used the Christmas gifts as one example. It's not about not affording expensive stuff, it's about the fact that things could have been different. One day, all 5 will be old enough to understand that they live this life because their mom constantly made shitty choices. They had the chance to have a better life and they probably won't because of Jess. Jess had things going for her: she had supportive parents willing to help out with college, she had a nice relationship with Gabe, she seemed to live a decent life. Getting pregnant with Lilia wasn't the end of the world, her parents were still supportive, they were willing to help her with the kid and she had the chance to finish her education on time because of the support system, the kid's father was willing to help out. She had so much going for her and she kicked it all, she made stupid choices again and again. The remaining four kids could have been Gabe's, later in life. There was a chance that they both would have had stable jobs, a stable relationship. Jess had the chance to have her dream "fairytale" life and it's her fault she doesn't. I don't mean life would have been perfect but I think it could have been pretty damn nice. Instead she pushed Gabe away by trying to force him into marriage, then she kept Lilia away for a while(probably hoping that would make him come back?) then she immediately found Drake, got knocked up, he turned out to be a loser but she took him back and had another band aid kid with him and now she is on baby daddy number 3, still doesn't have a degree and she makes a living by selling herself, her husband and all those children on the internet. I wonder how the kids will react to that too, once they realise they were the ones actually bringing in the money(since we know Jess wouldn't sell without the kids and the drama). So yes, I think the kids will resent her for a) her poor life choices that limit their potential and opportunity and lives and b)making money off of their asses(literally and figuratively).
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I wonder if it is hard for Jess having someone at home with her who has opinions and his own parenting style... She has never really had a partner with her raising the kids. Gab never lived with her and even though she and Drake were together after the twins birth I dont get the sense he was "hands on" in parenting style and big decisions. After the twins were born is when she was crazy into breastfeeding, extended rear facing, circumcision etc... so he probably just went along for the ride. I wonder if Chris ever puts his foot down or has strong opinions on anything regarding Addie? Not saying they are figthing or will break up but after all these kids this is the first time Jess has a true partner, gotta be kind of weird for her. (and also amazing)
SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SweetAsANutMate »

sofreakingnotok wrote:I'm one of the people who said the kids will grow up and resent Jess and used the Christmas gifts as one example. It's not about not affording expensive stuff, it's about the fact that things could have been different. One day, all 5 will be old enough to understand that they live this life because their mom constantly made shitty choices. They had the chance to have a better life and they probably won't because of Jess. Jess had things going for her: she had supportive parents willing to help out with college, she had a nice relationship with Gabe, she seemed to live a decent life. Getting pregnant with Lilia wasn't the end of the world, her parents were still supportive, they were willing to help her with the kid and she had the chance to finish her education on time because of the support system, the kid's father was willing to help out. She had so much going for her and she kicked it all, she made stupid choices again and again. The remaining four kids could have been Gabe's, later in life. There was a chance that they both would have had stable jobs, a stable relationship. Jess had the chance to have her dream "fairytale" life and it's her fault she doesn't. I don't mean life would have been perfect but I think it could have been pretty damn nice. Instead she pushed Gabe away by trying to force him into marriage, then she kept Lilia away for a while(probably hoping that would make him come back?) then she immediately found Drake, got knocked up, he turned out to be a loser but she took him back and had another band aid kid with him and now she is on baby daddy number 3, still doesn't have a degree and she makes a living by selling herself, her husband and all those children on the internet. I wonder how the kids will react to that too, once they realise they were the ones actually bringing in the money(since we know Jess wouldn't sell without the kids and the drama). So yes, I think the kids will resent her for a) her poor life choices that limit their potential and opportunity and lives and b)making money off of their asses(literally and figuratively).
She has a good few more years left before any of this actually happens (if it ever does, which it may not).
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

sofreakingnotok wrote:I'm one of the people who said the kids will grow up and resent Jess and used the Christmas gifts as one example. It's not about not affording expensive stuff, it's about the fact that things could have been different. One day, all 5 will be old enough to understand that they live this life because their mom constantly made shitty choices. They had the chance to have a better life and they probably won't because of Jess. Jess had things going for her: she had supportive parents willing to help out with college, she had a nice relationship with Gabe, she seemed to live a decent life. Getting pregnant with Lilia wasn't the end of the world, her parents were still supportive, they were willing to help her with the kid and she had the chance to finish her education on time because of the support system, the kid's father was willing to help out. She had so much going for her and she kicked it all, she made stupid choices again and again. The remaining four kids could have been Gabe's, later in life. There was a chance that they both would have had stable jobs, a stable relationship. Jess had the chance to have her dream "fairytale" life and it's her fault she doesn't. I don't mean life would have been perfect but I think it could have been pretty damn nice. Instead she pushed Gabe away by trying to force him into marriage, then she kept Lilia away for a while(probably hoping that would make him come back?) then she immediately found Drake, got knocked up, he turned out to be a loser but she took him back and had another band aid kid with him and now she is on baby daddy number 3, still doesn't have a degree and she makes a living by selling herself, her husband and all those children on the internet. I wonder how the kids will react to that too, once they realise they were the ones actually bringing in the money(since we know Jess wouldn't sell without the kids and the drama). So yes, I think the kids will resent her for a) her poor life choices that limit their potential and opportunity and lives and b)making money off of their asses(literally and figuratively).
Well said
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

And maybe they won't resent their mom? I don't think Jess will ever truly be poor. Maybe her kids will love their family and all their siblings and actually like the childhood they had. It may not be the ideal situation but it doesn't mean her kids will hate her. My mom made a ton of shit desicions when i was little but I don't at all hate her for it. If anything I understand that she is human, and ever human makes shitty decisions in their life. If Jess can keep an open communication with her kids they could grow up and learn from her mistakes, but still love her because at the end of the day she is still their mom and she loves her kids unconditional, like most mothers do
sofreakingnotok
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sofreakingnotok »

whattheactual wrote:
And maybe they won't resent their mom? I don't think Jess will ever truly be poor. Maybe her kids will love their family and all their siblings and actually like the childhood they had. It may not be the ideal situation but it doesn't mean her kids will hate her. My mom made a ton of shit desicions when i was little but I don't at all hate her for it. If anything I understand that she is human, and ever human makes shitty decisions in their life. If Jess can keep an open communication with her kids they could grow up and learn from her mistakes, but still love her because at the end of the day she is still their mom and she loves her kids unconditional, like most mothers do
Yes, that's why I said I think, because I know it's just my opinion. Also, resent and hate are not the same thing at all. And I don't think Jess will keep an open line of communication with them, she has always been more concerned with chasing dicks than the well being of her kids. She can't even feed them proper meals but you expect me to believe she has any clue about their psychological needs? Yes, she loves them but that's pretty much it and it's not really enough. Her kids had health issues because of negligence, poor discipline and poor diet. Not ok.
RubyRed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyRed »

happyfunmeowmeow wrote:
FrecklesMcGhee wrote:I've lurked Jesss' thread on and off for a while, but I had the thought recently that she totally reminds me of when I played the Sims when I was younger. I made one Sim I thought was SUUUPER pretty and then made her have kids with all kinds of baby daddies so I could see how the genetics played out. But she's a real human so ... yikes.
She has said she was obsessed with Sims. Too bad "motherlode" and "kaching" don't work irl.
If this were the Sims, she wouldn't be able to have any more kids because the limit for the number of people in a household is 8 :)
(I'm including Tommy and Caden in this amount)
creamsoda99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by creamsoda99 »

RubyRed wrote:
happyfunmeowmeow wrote:
FrecklesMcGhee wrote:I've lurked Jesss' thread on and off for a while, but I had the thought recently that she totally reminds me of when I played the Sims when I was younger. I made one Sim I thought was SUUUPER pretty and then made her have kids with all kinds of baby daddies so I could see how the genetics played out. But she's a real human so ... yikes.
She has said she was obsessed with Sims. Too bad "motherlode" and "kaching" don't work irl.

If this were the Sims, she wouldn't be able to have any more kids because the limit for the number of people in a household is 8 :)
(I'm including Tommy and Caden in this amount)
I believe they are also allowed to have pets as well as the limit of 8, so she could get that pet she claimed she was going to get haha!
mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mrsbarnaby »

Ughhh, once again, I said they will more than likely have some resentment but it will having nothing to do with the Christmas presents. I'm sure many others are starting to get fed up of this subject now.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
emma101
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emma101 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016122 ... c3f69f.png[/img]

Just seen this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BreadAndSlutter
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by BreadAndSlutter »

I've grown to love Jess lately. She seems a lot more together than before she got with Chris. I do wonder what she'll do when the kids get older and no one's interested in her videos anymore. She's a bit loud and tacky at times, but not half as bad a parent as some of the other YouTubers I watch. I spoke to her once a couple of years ago and she was really friendly. I think she should consider getting her tubes tied though, can't imagine what another pregnancy would do to her hernia/muscle separation
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

the one time I kinda liked Jess was when Drake left her the second time she made videos about doing crafts with the kids and about wanting to get back in shape but then again behind the scenes she was already looking for soulmate #3 which none of us knew until after the fact
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

lately Jess has gotten on my nerves more than ever..always reminding everyone how many kids she has, kissing Chris on camera all the time, bragging about Chris and saying "sorry ladies he doesn't have a brother" even though he is not attractive in my eyes, the ways she says peeeeeeeeeennnkkk, the massive bows, her hyena laugh, the gross sexual comments that Chris makes that she doesn't edit out, and so much more I can't even list them... it's like a car wreck you don't wanna watch but you just can't help it
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

NewEnglandGirl wrote:lately Jess has gotten on my nerves more than ever..always reminding everyone how many kids she has, kissing Chris on camera all the time, bragging about Chris and saying "sorry ladies he doesn't have a brother" even though he is not attractive in my eyes, the ways she says peeeeeeeeeennnkkk, the massive bows, her hyena laugh, the gross sexual comments that Chris makes that she doesn't edit out, and so much more I can't even list them... it's like a car wreck you don't wanna watch but you just can't help it
Same girl! I prefer single jess because she seems like she actually focuses on her kids
Mamax1215
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mamax1215 »

Febe wrote:I don't understand her gifts either. I have a son (1.5) and two nephews ( 2.5 and 1 month). My husband has a niece (4). When I buy for her I go nuts because she's the only girl lol. I spent the most on her but only because she has interests and I love buying for her. She's into playmobil and I got her the beach house and surf shop. Spent $30 on Amazon. The beach house was over $50 at Kohl's and the surf shop was over $20. I'm a huge hunter for good deals. I think that makes a big difference sometimes. Out of all her gifts those were the two I was most proud of lol.
I agree I bought my daughter this Barbie Black Friday deal they had, it comes with a Barbie and Ken Doll, A carrying case and a barbie car. Paid $30 and with another deal (B1G1 50% off) also picked up a Barbie doctor doll for $10. Those sets easily go from $15-20 each, I saved so much. Not to mention tons of other deals I ended up with so if you think about it that $100 for Lilia could go really far. Walmart even has these awesome new barbie sets for $7, each set is either a beach accessory like a chair and umbrella, a hammock, a BBq Grill, A speedboat. Different choices and we all know how much she loooooves Peeeeenk. Honestly I do not think she will upload her Christmas haul this year.

Btw my daughter love's Playmobil, we didn't get her any this year because of our 1 y.o I was afraid of the smaller pieces but I plan on getting her the pool set with the little Tan lady in the bikini lol She watches videos on YT with that figure.
Mamax1215
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mamax1215 »

NewEnglandGirl wrote:the one time I kinda liked Jess was when Drake left her the second time she made videos about doing crafts with the kids and about wanting to get back in shape but then again behind the scenes she was already looking for soulmate #3 which none of us knew until after the fact
I feel like she did more when she was single with the kids. Granted the house was filthy (remember that grey rug in Mimi's house lol) I enjoyed watching her videos also. Chrisss just comes off douchy. I always say that, when he is on camera I skip forward. Can't believe he spent all that money on the camera and doesn't even vlog. Another example of wasting money, that could have easily bought the kids some new things.
Fashionista135
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Fashionista135 »

I still can't get over the fact that she is spending $100 per kid, and blowing half their budget on freaking Minecraft swords. That's just so stupid. I have a slightly higher budget than Jess for my 3 kids and was able to get them so much more.

And yes I know, the # of gifts doesn't really matter. But $100 doesn't go that far if you're not careful, and I just feel like she's wasting it on crap that they won't really like that much. She made a comment about trying to think of gifts they would like. Here's an idea Jess...just ask them. Before Thanksgiving I sat down with my kids one at a time and made a Christmas wish list with them. When Black Friday came I took advantage of the sales and was able to get them the things that they had specifically asked for, instead of just guessing and buying the same thing for everyone.

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk
beforehecheats
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by beforehecheats »

What do you guys think is a reasonable budget for each kid?
mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mrsbarnaby »

beforehecheats wrote:What do you guys think is a reasonable budget for each kid?
I think it really depends on the age of the child and also how much the parents can afford. It varies so greatly but I believe my sister spending £2500 on her eldest child last Christmas was just insane and way too much but I never said anything, it's not my money or my child.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”