JesssFam: Tis the Season for NuhNuhs (Part 81)

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Tis the Season for NuhNuhs (Part 81)

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

beforehecheats wrote:What do you guys think is a reasonable budget for each kid?

I think $100 is definitely reasonable for each kid, I just don't know what she plans on doing as they get older and the presents get pricier
beforehecheats
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by beforehecheats »

mrsbarnaby wrote:
beforehecheats wrote:What do you guys think is a reasonable budget for each kid?
I think it really depends on the age of the child and also how much the parents can afford. It varies so greatly but I believe my sister spending £2500 on her eldest child last Christmas was just insane and way too much but I never said anything, it's not my money or my child.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I think Jessica got a little stingy this year compared to other years. Probably because they spent thousands on Addies baby stuff and are probably making ridiculous payments on that giant bus. But even so she could have gotten really good stuff for 100$. I'm not sure what these mine craft swords are but my daughters friends are all obsessed with mine craft toys.
beforehecheats
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by beforehecheats »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:

I think $100 is definitely reasonable for each kid, I just don't know what she plans on doing as they get older and the presents get pricier
I only have one kid though who's not yet 4 and me and hubs spent over 350 on her combined.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

My mom used to give us $5 each and my boyfriends mom spends $1500 per kid. It all depends on the family
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

I don't have kids yet but growing up my parents budget was $1,000 per kid sometimes more and I'm one of 3 not 7 lol but I can tell you I will definitely not be spending $1,000 on my future kids for Christmas thats too much in my opinion.. I think $100 isn't bad if she just didn't spend most of it on repeat gifts and junk
mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mrsbarnaby »

beforehecheats wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:

I only have one kid though who's not yet 4 and me and hubs spent over 350 on her combined.
We bought our youngest who is 2 nearly 3 a mini ipad 2, but we would never even consider doing that usually, it's only because she's Autistic and doesn't communicate yet. She hasn't responded to picture cards even after a whole year of using them 5 days a week so we are desperate to try other things. Our youngest had £400 spent and our eldest has had £500 spent. We live on a tight budget all year round to save for Christmas, pay into both of their savings accounts, pay into our savings account and also for one holiday a year (with spending money). Each year we also buy and donate something to the children's hospital, this year we bought a Dolls house and we do a £50 shop for the homeless shelter and me and our son help out at the Christmas Eve homeless event each year.
I think the only thing that frustrates me about the kids Christmas presents, is she seems to spend sooooooooo much on other things yet for the older children she hardly spends a thing and even buys clothes second hand. Chris spent more money on a camera than they are spending on all the children at Christmas, which would have been ok if he actually used the damn thing to bring in more money but it's just more money wasted. I reckon she's spent more money on Addie since she was born than on Christmas. *That* is what really bugs me.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
babyfox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by babyfox »

NewEnglandGirl wrote:the one time I kinda liked Jess was when Drake left her the second time she made videos about doing crafts with the kids and about wanting to get back in shape but then again behind the scenes she was already looking for soulmate #3 which none of us knew until after the fact
I felt the same way. When she posted that (now deleted) video saying she was definitely done having kids and didn't see herself getting married again, I actually thought she might finally get her life together. But she quickly proved that that was just an act to make herself look good. She was probably banging Steven and Joel at the same time that video was made, and was on online dating sites trying to find guys desperate enough to be her next baby daddy.
Lisey26
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lisey26 »

NewEnglandGirl wrote:lately Jess has gotten on my nerves more than ever..always reminding everyone how many kids she has, kissing Chris on camera all the time, bragging about Chris and saying "sorry ladies he doesn't have a brother" even though he is not attractive in my eyes, the ways she says peeeeeeeeeennnkkk, the massive bows, her hyena laugh, the gross sexual comments that Chris makes that she doesn't edit out, and so much more I can't even list them... it's like a car wreck you don't wanna watch but you just can't help it
Most of all I think it's not even Chris's gross sexual comments about Jessica, but the fact that she doesn't edit them out. It's like she wants to show so bad how into each other they are, how Chris adores her body and how sexy and beautiful she is. I think some of Chris's behaviour are really inappropriate for us to see. I mean, I'm happy they still love and want each other, but please keep these things and language in your bedroom and away from your kids and potentially other kids' eyes,.since the videos are on a YouTube channel followed by many mums who claim they watch them with their kids. I know it's nothing obscene, I'm just saying she could avoid sexualising her body on the internet .
I think she's probably trying to prove a point to drake, like hey, you couldn't help cheating on me while I was pregnant cause you're a sex-addict, buy my new husband loved me and my body and can't take his eyes and hands off me, that's how sexy I am.

Sent from my H60-L04 using Tapatalk
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

There's no right answer. Jess' budget is not unusual, she just buys really low quality presents because she wants quantity over quality. She said the little kids are all about more more more and comparing number of gifts... why? Because you've raised them that way and haven't taught them otherwise. My budget is about double Jess', but I just buy one nice gift from mom, and one big thing from Santa. And my kids love it and are grateful :)

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

I agree there is no right or wrong budget.

We spent $300 for two kids. We made sure the amount of gifts was the same because they are still young (5 & 6) and that resonates more than money (we didn't spend exactly the same amount on both). We alternate opening gifts on Christmas morning so it would be obvious if the amount was not equal.

I agree that the way Jess shops and buys for them is idiotic. Teach the kids to share!
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

I do $300 per kid but i only have 2.. so i still spend less than her LOL big money saving tip, jessica, maybe dont have so many kids!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

I wonder if Chris would've even clicked on Jess's dating profile had she not been a redhead.. I set up an online dating profile just to try it and so many creeps would message me saying how they loved that I was a redhead and how it turned them on so much :barf: it was grossing me out so i deleted it
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

marshmallowfluf wrote:I do $300 per kid but i only have 2.. so i still spend less than her LOL big money saving tip, jessica, maybe dont have so many kids!!

That's a pretty good life hack

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

I think her budget is good considering she has 7 children. I know a family with a lot of kids and they can't afford to spend more than $50 per kid.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

Lisey26 wrote:
NewEnglandGirl wrote:lately Jess has gotten on my nerves more than ever..always reminding everyone how many kids she has, kissing Chris on camera all the time, bragging about Chris and saying "sorry ladies he doesn't have a brother" even though he is not attractive in my eyes, the ways she says peeeeeeeeeennnkkk, the massive bows, her hyena laugh, the gross sexual comments that Chris makes that she doesn't edit out, and so much more I can't even list them... it's like a car wreck you don't wanna watch but you just can't help it
Most of all I think it's not even Chris's gross sexual comments about Jessica, but the fact that she doesn't edit them out. It's like she wants to show so bad how into each other they are, how Chris adores her body and how sexy and beautiful she is. I think some of Chris's behaviour are really inappropriate for us to see. I mean, I'm happy they still love and want each other, but please keep these things and language in your bedroom and away from your kids and potentially other kids' eyes,.since the videos are on a YouTube channel followed by many mums who claim they watch them with their kids. I know it's nothing obscene, I'm just saying she could avoid sexualising her body on the internet .
I think she's probably trying to prove a point to drake, like hey, you couldn't help cheating on me while I was pregnant cause you're a sex-addict, buy my new husband loved me and my body and can't take his eyes and hands off me, that's how sexy I am.

The moment that sticks out most to me is when he asked for her to beg for something when she was on the floor. Does she not have family members watching? I'm no prude, but keep the bedroom talk in the bedroom.. especially when there's little kids around.

babyfox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by babyfox »

Wasn't there also a time where Chris said something inappropriate enough that Jess censored it out of the video, but he said this in the car while the kids were in the back? I don't care what they say in private, but they should at least make an effort to control what they discuss when they're in front of the kids (and/or filming a video that mainly preteens will watch).
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

gemmie wrote:
Lisey26 wrote:

The moment that sticks out most to me is when he asked for her to beg for something when she was on the floor. Does she not have family members watching? I'm no prude, but keep the bedroom talk in the bedroom.. especially when there's little kids around.

I remember that and I lost my appetite lol I'm definitely not the most censored person lol I say shit but I don't say it on camera broadcasting it to families and kids
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

quick google search shows "minecraft swords" are $20-$25 so she must've just got two maybe three minecraft things for $50
Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Febe »

I think her budget is reasonable right now considering the kids are still young, and there are so many. My husband was an only child and his parents spoiled him so he kind of has that same mentality toward our son. (He's 19 months). I got nice presents, I also didn't get everything I wanted, but it taught me to be appreciative for what I did get.

Side note-- his mom would wrap every gift individually to make it look like he got more gifts. Like for example, we got my son a container of cars (larger than hot wheels/matchbox) and he said she would take each car out and wrap them separate. I don't have the time for that! lol
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

also you gotta keep in mind that she is constantly buying her kids toys throughout the year for no reason..growing up my mom or dad would never buy me a toy this close to Christmas like Chris did with Kaden

Return to “JesssFam”