Sam and Nia: Our Viral Addiction (Part 4)

Hershey821
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam and Nia: Our Viral Addiction (Part 4)

Unread post by Hershey821 »

I don't really watch Sam and Nia that much so Idk, does Juliet get enough tummy time? The back of her head looked pretty flat in the beginning of today's vlog!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

pic.png
Sam is so annoying, he let his viewers know his photography job was with his previous employer and he tells everyone that his old boss would yell at him....then he practically forces his family to be in the vlog as well....saying his stupid line "don't be shy" - he even got Abarahm saying it too!!

He didn't let Nia get her nails done either, he didn't take take Symphony as well to his photoshoot she would have enjoyed that and those girls would have had a nice time talking to her. He doesn't give any time to his wife or daughter's - they will all grow up feeling resentful!!

Sam making disgusting faces so ofcourse Juliet is going to start crying - I'm just glad Aunt Stephanie shared that pooping story because you could tell Sam was pissed off haahaha
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

Hershey821 wrote:I don't really watch Sam and Nia that much so Idk, does Juliet get enough tummy time? The back of her head looked pretty flat in the beginning of today's vlog!

I thought I was the only one who noticed that? I've been thinking that for awhile!
Hershey821
Talker
Talker

JLPC wrote:
Hershey821 wrote:I don't really watch Sam and Nia that much so Idk, does Juliet get enough tummy time? The back of her head looked pretty flat in the beginning of today's vlog!

I thought I was the only one who noticed that? I've been thinking that for awhile!
Poor baby! She might need a helmet to fix that :(

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

pic.png
I was so waiting to see Sam fall flat on his face jumping like an idiot on the pogo stick - so he got his brother the same one, wrapped it but then showed what it was on the vlog? They are so stupid obviously his brother will know what he got!!

Nia went to get her nails done (she probably begged Sam to watch Juliet since he never does) and then she was filming everyone in the nail salon...you could clearly tell that elderly man was getting annoyed.

The infamous scissors were out again when Sam was tearing open the box....this guy is so obnoxious when he opens up packages it's crazy!
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

No absolutely they don't give her enough tummy time.
This is all the way back from the baby's first shower video.
I couldn't believe how bad the back of her head is...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

mac-n-cheese wrote:No absolutely they don't give her enough tummy time.
I hope they have talked to the pediatrician. It could be caused by sleeping in that swing for the first 6 months of her life. It really is cause for concern.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

I'm also beginning to wonder if Sam was really an RN! How can he not know about these things???
Hershey821
Talker
Talker

JLPC wrote:
mac-n-cheese wrote:No absolutely they don't give her enough tummy time.
I hope they have talked to the pediatrician. It could be caused by sleeping in that swing for the first 6 months of her life. It really is cause for concern.
Omg I didn't know she would sleep in a swing and I was thinking maybe they probably put her in a swing a lot just by where the flatness of her head is! My MIL is an orthopedist she would say she definitely needs a helmet.

tmarieme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tmarieme »

I actually enjoyed today's vlog.
The Santa kinda creeped me out but that wasn't their fault. Abram was cute with him though, so was he with Juliet at dinner.
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

Her head reminds me of those Egyptian cone heads :/....
It's awful.
I couldn't imagine Nia allowing her to wear a helmet though....
It wouldn't go with her cute dresses and what would everyone in church think?!
Her perfect baby needs a helmet...no no no...not possible
exracer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by exracer »

I cannot imagine them agreeing to a helmet. It would be like Ellie & Jared with the neck brace.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

pic.png
I just can't stand when Sam is preaching like he's a minister and such a good role model (yeah...maybe for ex cons) and NIa just stays in the back with her fake smile nodding her head like she's been told to do.....freaks me out!!

Juliet also needs to be more mobile and they keep her in the play gym or the swing....they never let the baby go around the house...maybe because it's so dirty and gross...even Sam was saying he will miss his aunt because the house was cleaner with her there....since Nia is so occupied with doing everything else in the house with her useless husband who just plays with toys and shoves the camera in people's faces.
purplerain55
Informer
Informer

Unread post by purplerain55 »

I don't have kids so I'm not aware but what is the danger in having a flat back of the head? Obviously it's not normal but is it just appearance or can it mess with her brain growth?
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

brownprincess93 wrote:
pic.png
I was so waiting to see Sam fall flat on his face jumping like an idiot on the pogo stick - so he got his brother the same one, wrapped it but then showed what it was on the vlog? They are so stupid obviously his brother will know what he got!!

Nia went to get her nails done (she probably begged Sam to watch Juliet since he never does) and then she was filming everyone in the nail salon...you could clearly tell that elderly man was getting annoyed.

The infamous scissors were out again when Sam was tearing open the box....this guy is so obnoxious when he opens up packages it's crazy!
I can't image being these folks neighbors. They are loud and in the street with this pogo stick. He can't find a hobby better than a kid's toy.

He is not too bright with the wrapped Christmas present at the postal office. With being on YouTube, he must know how packages are wrapped and sent.

What's with his eyes that pop out? Camera angle or facial expression?
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

pic.png
If I had to attend a holiday party with this annoying idiot I would honestly call in sick to avoid it all together! He was shoving the camera in everyone's face and you could tell half of them were dodging him and the other's didn't have a choice but to smile since they knew he would be posting this video for his so called "viewers"

Did he seriously get mad at the little girl who traded the number paper with him? My god he's such an animal! So he gave that weird fart toy in an iphone box? Nobody laughed at it but him - Nia....I seriously feel your pain....but you chose to stay with the loser so enjoy this Christmas and many more insane one's to come.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

Why oh why does Sam look so scraggly at this party?? Nia gets herself and the kids all cute and he looks like something the cat dragged in.

It's so lame that the entire vlog is filming the church Christmas party. Clearly, those people are finding it intrusive. The viewers don't know these people.

Someone in the comments said "Is anyone at your church old or middle aged? I have yet to see anyone who isn't young and white." LOL!

How did Juliet get on the top bunk? Nia seemed all surprised to walk into Symphony's room and see her there. Hmm.
tmarieme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tmarieme »

Really? Wouldn't switch with her. I guess in his wise wisdom he was probably trying to teach how the world works.
From getting the best to the worst? It was a joke but that was kinda rude to say talking to a kid, or at least immature.
You think if it had been Symphony with another adult he wouldn't have made a big deal about it and include it in his vlog?

Honestly I'm not too worried about Symphony carrying Juliet around but I really hope either Sam or Nia carried her up there. I'm pretty sure they did I can't imagine either of them being that cool with it.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

pic.png
There are so many shelters, food banks, homeless people.....those are people that are more deserving to get these gift cards and grocery cards.....why don't they go over there? They purposely choose stores so that they feel more superior and a lot of those people shopping felt so awkward! I felt completely sad for the first family - we don't know their story and maybe he didn't want to be filmed - Sam and Nia are not helping anyone by embarrassing innocent people and showing off in their vlogs.

According to Sam he wants to film this since he films himself doing stupid things....yeah that is in every video you weirdo....that is why it's better to do a silent contribution and maybe just show which charity you donated too. You could tell Nia was super nervous but Sam just forced her like he always does.
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

Sam grosses me out so bad. His attitude is appalling.

Return to “Sam and Nia”