BritneyandBaby: Part 19

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: Part 19

Unread post by Blackswan »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Might be petty but is a diaper cart necessary? Seems like another waste of $ to me
I think it's a cute idea but would be more useful in a smaller home. She has plenty of space to put the diapers and whatnot out of site. A couple of bins inside the closet would have been better but of course everything Pinterest.
Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nuggetsaremylife »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Might be petty but is a diaper cart necessary? Seems like another waste of $ to me
I mean it's just like having the shelves and storage of a changing table except it's more easily portable and not so bulky. I think it's a good idea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SweetAsANutMate »

Nolan will forever be one of the cutest Youtube kids
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Nuggetsaremylife wrote:
I mean it's just like having the shelves and storage of a changing table except it's more easily portable and not so bulky. I think it's a good idea

personally I don't think changing tables are real useful either especially since she's in a two story place. I use a little storage basket with diapers, wipes, desitin, and a receiving blanket in it to change my kids on lol
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Can someone explain to me why she keeps referring to Aria as "sister" when she talks to Nolan? I can't for the life of me remember that my parents ever did that and I still knew that my older brother was my brother. She doesn't say "your sister", either, it's just "sister". I mean it's not a big deal but I'm genuinely confused. I know there are a lot of mothers here, do any of you do that, too?
Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Nuggetsaremylife wrote:

personally I don't think changing tables are real useful either especially since she's in a two story place. I use a little storage basket with diapers, wipes, desitin, and a receiving blanket in it to change my kids on lol

I didn't use a changing table either I just mean it seems more practical and less bulky than one. I kept a basket downstairs as well too

js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

dazzled wrote:Can someone explain to me why she keeps referring to Aria as "sister" when she talks to Nolan? I can't for the life of me remember that my parents ever did that and I still knew that my older brother was my brother. She doesn't say "your sister", either, it's just "sister". I mean it's not a big deal but I'm genuinely confused. I know there are a lot of mothers here, do any of you do that, too?
I think it's because that's what Nolan calls her. My 3 year old has a nickname for our 3 month old and when we are talking to her we use the nickname.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

dazzled wrote:Can someone explain to me why she keeps referring to Aria as "sister" when she talks to Nolan? I can't for the life of me remember that my parents ever did that and I still knew that my older brother was my brother. She doesn't say "your sister", either, it's just "sister". I mean it's not a big deal but I'm genuinely confused. I know there are a lot of mothers here, do any of you do that, too?

I catch myself doing it all the time with my boys. Like i annoy myself sometimes lol. My mom never did it to my sister and I, so idk why I do it
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

[video][/video]Haha, when my brother and I were little my mom used to address my father as "dad" when speaking to him directly in front of us, as in, "Dad, what time is it?" or whatever. My father was annoyed that she didn't call him by his first name.
js2013 wrote: I think it's because that's what Nolan calls her. My 3 year old has a nickname for our 3 month old and when we are talking to her we use the nickname.
That makes sense. I've only started watching her again recently so I didn't know that! I thought Nolan picked it up from her rather than the other way around.
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

I say that too with my boys! Lol example "I have to go out brother to sleep" I don't know why I do it!
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

"Seegawhl"

Her speech is horrendous.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

NO ONE thinks your kids grew up in a zoo. Get over yourself. Your kids are very well behaved.
Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

Blackswan wrote:"Seegawhl"

Where did she say that hahaha

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Nuggetsaremylife wrote:

In the "Alien Baby" vlog in the beginning of it while their sitting in the car.
Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

Blackswan wrote:
Nuggetsaremylife wrote:

In the "Alien Baby" vlog in the beginning of it while their sitting in the car.

Hahahaha I just watched it sea gawhl ImageImage

Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

Didn't mean to put a heart face

Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

Reminds me of the Bernstein Bears whenever she does that. Lol

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anonymous2829 »

Bambi_ wrote:
Reminds me of the Bernstein Bears whenever she does that. Lol

Omg yes Image brother bear and sister bear

literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

I don't know why B doesn't use a medicine cup to give Aria the medicine rather than the syringe. She's certainly old enough and it would make taking it faster since she doesn't like it.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

literallywhat wrote:I don't know why B doesn't use a medicine cup to give Aria the medicine rather than the syringe. She's certainly old enough and it would make taking it faster since she doesn't like it.
I actually find the syringe faster. I stick it in my 4yo mouth and push fast. She has too much time to think about taking it from the cup. And the syringe is more accurate for the dosing imo.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”