DailyFinleyPotter&TheDursleys (Part 77)

yoyo16
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyFinleyPotter&TheDursleys (Part 77)

Unread post by yoyo16 »

brownprincess93 wrote:
pic.png
Missy posing with the kids in the beginning of the vlog like she's so good at taking care of them (major eye roll)

Is it just me or is Ollie always falling asleep in front of the tv on that couch? Like he's not an unemployed 45 year old......kids should have a schedule they follow...he should have a proper routine so once he's in school it will be easy for him to adjust. I can't wait for him to start actually....his teacher will be sending letters to them saying "Your son walks around demanding things from the other kids and ends every word with den" hahahaha

Missy was blaming their london trip for Ollie missing so much swim class but it was clearly her laziness....she doesn't do anything that requires her to do things on her own. Bryan was showing off his new earbuds and was alone in the house with Finn...who knows how long he actually sat there with those ear buds in his ears and Finn was roaming the house all alone with no supervision :?
I don't think he missed swim because of London. He hadn't gone for awhile before they left. Good job, B & M, blame everything they missed on London.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

sammibro wrote:Sorry to harp on the Apple product thing, but didn't Missy get a rose gold Apple Watch? What happened to that? I'm not sure I've seen her wear it since she got it. I guess it went the way of the hover board, the drone, the boosted board, Hashtag, Zuri...

She returned it I believe. Both her & Ellie did around the same time.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

So in the beginning when they got the package Missy was going on about how much work Ellie did because she got a package delivered to her, opened it, wrapped it, and sent it to them. Holy shit if she thinks that's a lot of work I really hope for her sake the YouTube money keeps coming in for them because how is she ever going to get a job? I guess I shouldn't be surprised since she can't even be bothered to make meals for her family (or herself).

Also, I find it disgusting that they so clearly favor Ollie. I think Ollie is cute (I know I'm in the minority here) and his little fits he does is completely his parents' fault because they give into him, all he has to do is start yelling and they say ok. But seriously, Finn is like the step child no one wants, he was hardly in the vlog and wtf why does Missy make it such a priority to take Ollie to swim but not Finn? That's so messed up.

sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

Acbsktbll wrote:
sammibro wrote:Sorry to harp on the Apple product thing, but didn't Missy get a rose gold Apple Watch? What happened to that? I'm not sure I've seen her wear it since she got it. I guess it went the way of the hover board, the drone, the boosted board, Hashtag, Zuri...

Oh, OK, thanks for remembering that! So the watch actually went the way of Lenny! ;-)

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:So in the beginning when they got the package Missy was going on about how much work Ellie did because she got a package delivered to her, opened it, wrapped it, and sent it to them. Holy shit if she thinks that's a lot of work I really hope for her sake the YouTube money keeps coming in for them because how is she ever going to get a job? I guess I shouldn't be surprised since she can't even be bothered to make meals for her family (or herself).

Also, I find it disgusting that they so clearly favor Ollie. I think Ollie is cute (I know I'm in the minority here) and his little fits he does is completely his parents' fault because they give into him, all he has to do is start yelling and they say ok. But seriously, Finn is like the step child no one wants, he was hardly in the vlog and wtf why does Missy make it such a priority to take Ollie to swim but not Finn? That's so messed up.

I'm glad i'm not the only one who thinks Ollie is cute. I think he is a lot cuter than when he was a baby. Going back and watching the older vlogs, he is such an odd looking baby I didn't watch them from the beginning, Missy's pregnancy announcement with finn was my first video.
He's a cute toddler though and from what I see in the vlogs and even other people's vlogs, he is a sweet kid. He is a little awkward with other kids and doesn't really know how to play but he's getting better. He is very spoiled and jaded but he says please, and thank you and is mild mannered I'm sure he has his fair share of tantrums like any other 3 year old. I have never seen anything that makes me think he is a terror, he even sleeps while they are eating at a restaurant. My 3 year old on the other had is a freaking handful I don't know what Missy would do if she had my son as a child, she definitely couldn't veg out on her phone all day or expect him to be happy watching tv shows all day!

I agree with you about Finn though! It pisses me off that they barely film him. He is so freaking cute with those little blond curls coming in.
Sweet456
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sweet456 »

I am not a regular here so pardon me if I missed it by why the hell wouldn't the dumps fund one of their best buddies IVF grants?!? Put your damn money to good use for once

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Did Ellie and Jared publicly announce everyone who gave money? How do we know Missy and Bryan didn't donate?

And if we do know for sure, who's to say they don't dislike the whole contest thing??? The contest aspect is just so uncomfortable.

Sent from my SM-T113 using Tapatalk
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

tintin15 wrote:Did Ellie and Jared publicly announce everyone who gave money? How do we know Missy and Bryan didn't donate?

And if we do know for sure, who's to say they don't dislike the whole contest thing??? The contest aspect is just so uncomfortable.

Sent from my SM-T113 using Tapatalk
Do you really think they'd donate money and not talk about how they are such wonderful and amazing people??

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:So in the beginning when they got the package Missy was going on about how much work Ellie did because she got a package delivered to her, opened it, wrapped it, and sent it to them. Holy shit if she thinks that's a lot of work I really hope for her sake the YouTube money keeps coming in for them because how is she ever going to get a job? I guess I shouldn't be surprised since she can't even be bothered to make meals for her family (or herself).

I'm glad i'm not the only one who thinks Ollie is cute. I think he is a lot cuter than when he was a baby. Going back and watching the older vlogs, he is such an odd looking baby I didn't watch them from the beginning, Missy's pregnancy announcement with finn was my first video.
He's a cute toddler though and from what I see in the vlogs and even other people's vlogs, he is a sweet kid. He is a little awkward with other kids and doesn't really know how to play but he's getting better. He is very spoiled and jaded but he says please, and thank you and is mild mannered I'm sure he has his fair share of tantrums like any other 3 year old. I have never seen anything that makes me think he is a terror, he even sleeps while they are eating at a restaurant. My 3 year old on the other had is a freaking handful I don't know what Missy would do if she had my son as a child, she definitely couldn't veg out on her phone all day or expect him to be happy watching tv shows all day!

I agree with you about Finn though! It pisses me off that they barely film him. He is so freaking cute with those little blond curls coming in.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds Ollie cute. I don't see him as being a handful either, he seems like an easy kid. The one time I thought he was being a brat was when Bryan took him to that shelter and Bryan clearly showed how lacking he is when it comes to parenting since he caved right away. So that's not really Ollie's fault, that's what his parents have taught him.

Ryder
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ryder »

Jared listed the youtubers that had donated and the bumps were not listed.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Ryder wrote:Jared listed the youtubers that had donated and the bumps were not listed.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
I wouldn't donate to that trainwreck either.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

Acbsktbll wrote:

I thought she gave it to her dad since she never really used it. ?

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

yoyo16 wrote:
brownprincess93 wrote:Missy was blaming their london trip for Ollie missing so much swim class but it was clearly her laziness....she doesn't do anything that requires her to do things on her own.
I don't think he missed swim because of London. He hadn't gone for awhile before they left. Good job, B & M, blame everything they missed on London.
Brian and Missy: ''We missed Finn's graduation coz of London.''
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

You make a really good point about swim. Wasn't Ollie in swim class by six months? Have they even started with Finn?
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

I know they've shown Missy taking Finn to swim lessons, the kind where the parent gets into the water with the child. Maybe the baby swim classes are on a different schedule and they're between sessions.
rd_valo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by rd_valo »

Am i the only one that understands nearly every word ollie says? Maybe it's because my daughter had speech problems at that age too? But I've understood Ollie for ages and his speech is do much clearer recently.
Not saying they shouldn't get him help though because they really really need to.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

rd_valo wrote:Am i the only one that understands nearly every word ollie says? Maybe it's because my daughter had speech problems at that age too? But I've understood Ollie for ages and his speech is do much clearer recently.
Not saying they shouldn't get him help though because they really really need to.

Yep, I think you are the only one. Maybe you're right, your daughter made you more aware and able to understand.
To the people who don't think Ollie is a terror-- he's "easy" because they never tell him "no". When they do, you've seen what he does-- the toy meltdown at Target, and at the shelter. They've even admitted they walk on eggshells around him because they're afraid of his tantrums. But that's their own fault. They've taught him that tantrums work!

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

rd_valo wrote:Am i the only one that understands nearly every word ollie says? Maybe it's because my daughter had speech problems at that age too? But I've understood Ollie for ages and his speech is do much clearer recently.

I can understand him most of the time too.

But like you my 4 yr old had/has some speech issues.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
daisy1000
Informer
Informer

Unread post by daisy1000 »

I can't wait to see how Finn is going to change their family dynamic once he starts talking, asking for stuff, and wanting to receive more attention. That will be interesting to see.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I have to admit, when they were going to the shelter to deliver the pet food, and Ollie very clearly said "Let's do this!", it was pretty darned cute. I wish they wouldn't make him parrot so much. When they let him just chatter, he is easier to understand.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”