8 Passengers: Resident Evil | Part Three

meganshay
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: 8 Passengers: Resident Evil / Part Three

Unread post by meganshay »

WTF?! It takes 5 seconds to wipe down with a baby wipe if you stink that bad and are just soooo incredibly busy. She's so gross.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kjr123
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Kjr123 »

The BO comment was really gross. She was literally at her house when she said it... it would have takeno 2 minutes to run in put deodorant on and spray a body spray. Poor Kevin, I would have been embarrassed to bring her to where I work when she knew smelt!

I know most don't agree, but Shari is driving me crazy in these vlogs. She may think she's "mature" but she is still only 13. She's acting like she's 18. My brother dated a girl like her so that may be why I have a strong distaste for her. Like, be a child!! You have the rest of your life to wear heels and FaceTime boys and act like you know all the world's secrets.
LillyBella
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LillyBella »

In their newest vlog, Ruby tells Chad to get in the car and then sits down herself and you can clearly see in her camera Eve's not buckled in. Chad goes to buckle her in when she starts screaming in panic that she's not buckled in yet (she actually screamed mom! mama! and Ruby didn't even react) and Kevin actually starts to back up the car when Chad's still standing in front of Eve. Couldn't he wait like a minute so Chad could get himself buckled in?
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

Shari is getting so pretentious. I know she's the oldest, but she needs to calm her 13 year old ass down. You don't need a boyfriend, or heels, or new haircuts every month. Gosh be a kid and enjoy it while you'll still a kid. Also, Ruby needs to stop being her friend/older sister and be her mom.
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:Shari is getting so pretentious. I know she's the oldest, but she needs to calm her 13 year old ass down. You don't need a boyfriend, or heels, or new haircuts every month. Gosh be a kid and enjoy it while you'll still a kid. Also, Ruby needs to stop being her friend/older sister and be her mom.
Yup. Ruby needs to be a mother and she needs to give Shari some privacy. She is very mature for her age, but she still needs room to make mistakes and be foolish. She needs to spend time with friends but I'm afraid that YouTube fame and pretentiousness will harm her close friendships.
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by seriously7 »

Yeah i wonder why the Dad pulled off with the kids not strapped in, seems very dangerous.
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

That Mom is ridiculous. Why on Earth would she not shower before the party, even a 5 min. quickie. Or at the very least, run back in and get deodorant? My goodness!
LydiaE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LydiaE »

The entire family looked like they were being held hostage during the Christmas music special video. Kevin looked like he was pissed off, Russell looked terrified and shell-shocked, and Eve could be seen in the background humping a basket.
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

I actually thought that this was one of their better vlogs but something was off with all of them, including little man Russell. Eve was the only one beeing her self as usuall. Kevin seemed soooo pissed off in the beginning but Ruby could care less.I really liked your "hostage"comparison :) cause it looked like they were forced to stay in that music room forever...
I also wonder if Chad really likes to play the violin. Iam not a musician my self but it never sounds good when he plays or could it be that the violin is old ?
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

Hell no, I am not going to watch 21 minutes of kids trying to perform like circus animals and put on a show for Mommy because 12 years old requested in the comments.
Ruby makes me appreciate my boring parents more and more, I would have never fulfilled such strange requests if they would have asked me.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Vincere wrote:Hell no, I am not going to watch 21 minutes of kids trying to perform like circus animals and put on a show for Mommy because 12 years old requested in the comments.
Ruby makes me appreciate my boring parents more and more, I would have never fulfilled such strange requests if they would have asked me.
Let's be real though. She probably told them they need to do it or they get don't get fed.

Oh... wait.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

I liked listening to today's vlog as background noise. They are pretty talented. Well, erm, Abby and Shari are. Shari's piano skills are amazing!
queenieme
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by queenieme »

Is it just me or does Chad's violin always sound out of tune? I played the violin for many many years as a child (I was not good by any means) so I'm somewhat familiar with it and it just always sounds out of tune and awful.

seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

I think it's great that she makes the kids play the instruments. It'll be a good skill to have later in life. She once said that she is not hoping for any of the kids to play professionally, just recreationally.
meganshay
Informer
Informer

Unread post by meganshay »

Just saw a commercial on the CBS app for Google Photos that had Chad licking the screen of his phone to scroll. I can't rewind commercials on there to record it. Watch The Good Wife was just ruined for me.

OldHag
Informer
Informer

Unread post by OldHag »

queenieme wrote:Is it just me or does Chad's violin always sound out of tune? I played the violin for many many years as a child (I was not good by any means) so I'm somewhat familiar with it and it just always sounds out of tune and awful.

Could also be she got him a poor quality violin.
shortchit
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by shortchit »

meganshay wrote:Just saw a commercial on the CBS app for Google Photos that had Chad licking the screen of his phone to scroll. Image I can't rewind commercials on there to record it. Watch The Good Wife was just ruined for me. Image

This ad was just on Snapchat for me too...
Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016122 ... d0dfbf.png[/img]exactly why I was told not to put my mouth on those things,when I was little! Yuck!

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Baconsgirl wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016122 ... d0dfbf.png[/img]exactly why I was told not to put my mouth on those things,when I was little! Yuck!

I haaaaate it when parents let their kids put random things at the store in their mouth. It's disgusting Image

Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

staceybrax wrote:
Baconsgirl wrote:Imageexactly why I was told not to put my mouth on those things,when I was little! Yuck!

I haaaaate it when parents let their kids put random things at the store in their mouth. It's disgusting Image

especially when they don't buy it!

Return to “8 Passengers”