8 Passengers: Resident Evil | Part Three

seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: 8 Passengers: Resident Evil / Part Three

Unread post by seriously7 »

I don't know why Eve couldn't be told to get off that play horse and choose a gift. She isn't too young to complete this task. And why in the world is she still potty training, what's taking so long to wheen her off of the pull-ups?
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

I just finished watching the gift exchange and realized that Julie got screwed. The parents really don't like that child. They paid for the gifts, so when Abby went up to pay and only had one little trinket tray, why didn't they tell her to get a second thing. Everybody else got a least 2 gifts and she didn't. You could see the sadness on her face and she even whispered to Abby privately about how she felt cheated and Abby told everyone out loud.

That poor kid.
LydiaE
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by LydiaE »

That was sad but you could tell that Abby genuinely loves Julie. That's something!

I wish I could adopt Julie and Chad. Chad is a cool, funny kid and the best brother to those girls.
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

Here is the Google Photos commercial Chad is in.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oZ8xV86JxY

Someone mentioned in the comments about it and Ruby responded and said she was shocked when she saw him.
So I believe that there is a clause that Google, who owns YT, can use all the footage uploaded for commercial purposes.
I don't think they paid them, but I am not sure, worth checking out.
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

It looks like they were at Cracker Barrel to pick out gifts?

Ruby's speech about siblings being their only best friends in life and how all of their friends from school will not be apart of their lives in 30 years was a little off-putting. I'm close with and love all of my siblings, but I have 2 best friends (one from childhood and one from college) who I cherish and love just as if they were my sisters. I would never tell my kids that their friends will no longer be in their lives when they're older. There are plenty of people who have close friends that are like family to them then their actual siblings. Just because people go down different paths does not mean you no longer have to carry a friendship with them. I'm not shocked Ruby said she doesn't talk to anyone besides her siblings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

The whole friendship things was so... forced? awkward? unnecessary?
I think that the friends are the family you choose not the one you were born in, and I talk more often with my friends than my family, even tough I am in a different country.
The only Griffiths outsiders are the spouses they married, if incest weren't illegal I am sure they would have just banged each other because they are BFFs and the best!
The whole family vlogs daily and you can tell they have no friends.

Poor Julie, I like Abby but it was not nice to tell everyone what Julie secretly told her, it just erodes the trust and then Julie will find herself alone in a family of 8.
youtubespy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by youtubespy »

poor julie looked so sad this entire vlog. When she told that secret to abby about not getting any treats, I thought Ruby was actually going to apologise or better share the gifts around but no, she just made a comment about julie still learning about graciously receiving gifts WTF! As a fair mother the least she could do was ask eve or others to share. Eve's bag of gummy bears was bigger than her head!
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

Its good to know that Im not crazy or anything, cause I felt bad for Julie during the gift vlog but couldnt tell if I was overreacting. They are back mistreating her or never stopped mistreating her. I guess everything we've seen in their latest vlogs about them caring and acknowledging Julie have been for the views :(
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

I live in the US now but I'm from Europe. One thing that always gets me wondering with the Griffiths is why they don't sit down for formal meals. In today's vlog they have kids crawling around on the floor eating food off of paper plates. You'd think that with such a large family they'd invest in a large table. We had a couple very large wood planks that we'd set up on easels (? Is that the word?) for when we had a large group, and which we'd just keep up against a wall behind furniture the rest of the time. Nothing fancy, but at least everyone got a seat at the table. How are you supposed to enjoy food in that chaos? We know that at least the Franke kids have the manners required to sit down and participate to the conversation..
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

I don't think there's anything wrong sitting and eating at the floor on occations where so many people gather once in a small space, it's mostly to enjoy the food and eachothers company. The Griffiths sisters in their own homes, usually sit around the table in most of their vlogs at least the ones that I've whatched. I come from a big family and when all the relatives meet, it isn't always possible to sit around the table and eat like families do on tv.

I have a lot of issues with the Griffith's girls and I understand where you're coming from but we don't need to nitpick everything done different from us. There are lots of families who don't eat at the table together, some things are just done in another way, thats how I see it in this particular situation.
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

What Ruby said is most likely true. She didn't tell the kids they won't have friends as they age, but they probably will only keep up with one or two old friends if they're lucky but the siblings will be there all the time for Birthdays, Deaths, Holidays, Weddings, Babies.

She also didn't say that they won't make new friends throughout their lives as adults, just that siblings are typically there for a lifetime unconditionally.

Now if any of the kids break away from the Utah Mormon culture, things might be different, but she's probably assuming they'll all just follow her path.
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

Has anyone watched the Instagram clip thingy. Ruby looks pissed
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

shortstop wrote:Has anyone watched the Instagram clip thingy. Ruby looks pissed
What Instagram clip thingy??

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

I guess it's chads Instagram
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

I'll gladely adopt Julie and share custody with you :D
She's such an amazing child. It's too bad these two just don't know how to appreciate her...
yoyo16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yoyo16 »

shortstop wrote:I guess it's chads Instagram
Her expression looks like one of a little kid who's mad at her parents for something.

Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

shortstop wrote:I guess it's chads Instagram
once again chad shows the truth Image

SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SweetAsANutMate »

Chad playing the violin is not the most pleasant sound but I bet he could have been a great singer if he'd been trained up. He has an absolutely beautiful voice. I have to say it's gonna be a shame when it breaks.
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

I agree about Chad's voice. My nephew Jaden is the exact same age as Chad born the same month and year and has a similar sweet personality. However, when I visited him this Christmas I was devastated to hear his new deep cracking voice. It's hard to believe kids voices can change at such a young age, I hope it's not too bad for Chad.

Also, about his violin...in one vlog months and months ago, both Chad and Ruby said he does music recreationally, there is no intention to become a professional musician. She said they would have to invest too much money and time for that and they weren't interested in that for any of the kids.
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

But why bother and whats the point if the boy doesn't enjoy it or improve ?
I suspect that Chad doesn't like to play the violin and that's why it still sounds bad after years of practise, like he is intentially making it sound "sad" or something :?

Return to “8 Passengers”