BritneyandBaby: Part 19

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

BritneyandBaby: Part 19

Unread post by Amelia322 »

I had my eye on these for so so so long and I finally got them!

I've heard so so so many good things about this wrap they are so so so soft I got them in pink light pink and really light pink this is my 10th wrap I'm so so so excited to wear my baby!

I picked up 5 more swaddles because it's going to be so so so cold and I won't be to able to wash because I love not washing for weeks that's why I have so so so many swaddles in case something happens I'll have 19 more swaddles to choose from which are newborn size so that should last me a while.

I bought another pink bassinet sheet i had my eye in it for so so so long in case of an accident it's so so so pretty look at it it's just so so so pink and pretty I got 5 more just in case to add to my collection! I'm so so happy I got pink!

I also bought this pink blanket it's fleece I had my eye on it for so so so long and it's nice because it's going to be so so so cold and I needed another pink blanket so add to my collection but this one isn't plain it has imprinted hearts and it making it so so so special.

I also had my eye on this muslin blanket I finally got it it's so so so soft I had my eye on it for so long it's so cozy and I can take this to the hospital as well along with the other 10 pink ones and one imprinted one so she's warm and can't breathe. But I'll have my eye on her.

Here's my boppy pillow cover I had my eye on it for so so so long I have 19 more in different shades of pink and floral I'll be taking all my boppy covers to the hospital just in case she spits up. I had my eye on it for so so so long and Etsy is so so so good.

I had my eye on this diaper caddy for so so so long and I had to get it it was sold out for so so so long but I had to get my way and buy 19 diaper caddys just in case she poops on one! I'm so so happy I found one and it's limited edition so I bought 4 more in case they're worth something in a few years! I'm so so so happpy I can profit from this..

Okay I can't go on lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: BritneyandBaby: Part 19

Unread post by SunnyLove »

Did she mention why she needed another diaper bag? That fawn one looks WAY too small compared to the lily jade. Wouldn't you want a larger bag? Considering she likes to stuff it too the brim. And she has three kids.
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

SunnyLove wrote:Did she mention why she needed another diaper bag? That fawn one looks WAY too small compared to the lily jade. Wouldn't you want a larger bag? Considering she likes to stuff it too the brim. And she has three kids.
I think she was saying she wanted one that could be a backpack, which is practical. But there is no reason she needed one that expensive and it is kind of small, like you said.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I love my $40 fisher price backpack from target haha

I throw it around everywhere and put snacks in it all the time so I could never buy an expensive diaper bag. A purse, sure. Diaper bag? Dumb
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I hate how youtubers feel the need to justify everything. Partly because I think they know they overspend/feel the need to buy shit in order to make video fodder etc.. but I would much prefer if people said "Thse are the things I bought.." instead of justifying it for 15 minutes.
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

literallywhat wrote:
SunnyLove wrote:Did she mention why she needed another diaper bag? That fawn one looks WAY too small compared to the lily jade. Wouldn't you want a larger bag? Considering she likes to stuff it too the brim. And she has three kids.
I think she was saying she wanted one that could be a backpack, which is practical. But there is no reason she needed one that expensive and it is kind of small, like you said.
Well the lily jade turns into a backpack!! I do agree with her about the pockets though, the lily jade has tons of pockets and I spend half my time trying to search each pocket for things I'm looking for. Plus she didn't spend her own 400$ On it so maybe that's why she doesn't care about it anymore and wants something new. But seeing her hauls like everyone mentions here, she wants everything brand new.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

literallywhat wrote:
I think she also mentioned that the lily jade is heavy with just the s5uff in it now so she wanted something else. Someone else here has a lily jade and said theirs is really heavy too
D33f
Talker
Talker

Unread post by D33f »

mommaof2cuties wrote:
literallywhat wrote:
I think she also mentioned that the lily jade is heavy with just the s5uff in it now so she wanted something else. Someone else here has a lily jade and said theirs is really heavy too
Yep that was me. It's a shoulder killer. Even in backpack style it's torturous which is such a shame.

CallieT
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CallieT »

In their Christmas video it was pretty cute how Nolan tried to give his pony to Aria. Like someone else said I think he's definetly one of the cutest YouTube kids!
js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

Pretty amazing that there are still toys these kids DON'T have ha. Like others have said, they were both very cute and appreciative of everything they got

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

I'm confused on the bike. Didn't they get her a nice balance bike last year? What was the point of that if they were going to turn around and get her A bike with training wheels? They should of just went the next size up on the balance bike if she outgrew it.

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

JennaLuvBug wrote:I'm confused on the bike. Didn't they get her a nice balance bike last year? What was the point of that if they were going to turn around and get her A bike with training wheels? They should of just went the next size up on the balance bike if she outgrew it.

Hey maybe somehow in some sort of miracle she'll have Nolan use it
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

blackroses wrote:
JennaLuvBug wrote:I'm confused on the bike. Didn't they get her a nice balance bike last year? What was the point of that if they were going to turn around and get her A bike with training wheels? They should of just went the next size up on the balance bike if she outgrew it.

Hey maybe somehow in some sort of miracle she'll have Nolan use it
Wasn't it pink? (I don't remember the color)

literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Aria probably didn't learn to use the balance bike because B never takes them outside to a park or anything. That new bike will be collecting dust before long.
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

I was suprised to see Aria get a bike, since they never go outside. And behbee gurl will be here soon so even more reason to never leave the house lol. Maybe she will get to ride it through the house..

future_wifey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by future_wifey »

You never know, maybe Ean plays with the kids outside! She might just not film that because:

a) aside from vlogmas, she usually does more structured videos with a purpose

b) she might not think that's very interesting to put on the vlogs

I don't really see her play with the kids a lot in general (inside or outside), but I don't believe that she never plays with her kids. I seriously doubt that.

SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She probably doesn't want to film her neighborhood.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

SunnyLove wrote:She probably doesn't want to film her neighborhood.
That's true remember there was some crazy chick who leaked her address and claimed her and Ean had an affair together
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

Just saw the Christmas video and I have to say, Aria and Nolan are some of the cutest YouTube kids I have ever seen. They are just precious!! And Nolan trying to give the pony to his sister was the sweetest thing ever.

The more I watch Britney the more I like her. The not pronouncing her T's thing really bugs the hell out of me but I really do enjoy her videos.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

future_wifey wrote:You never know, maybe Ean plays with the kids outside! She might just not film that because:

a) aside from vlogmas, she usually does more structured videos with a purpose

b) she might not think that's very interesting to put on the vlogs

I don't really see her play with the kids a lot in general (inside or outside), but I don't believe that she never plays with her kids. I seriously doubt that.

No one said she doesn't play with them at all. We said she doesn't take them outside. I get not wanting to film her neighborhood but a lot of times in the vlogs she'll say what they've done that day or what they're going to do and she never mentions the park or going for a bike ride.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”