KKandBabyJ: Nobody Works Harder Than Us | Part 2

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyJ: Nobody Works Harder Than Us - Part 2

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

Minions send keren gifts from her unnecessary registry.
Keren: "Don't send me things from the registry, I feel so guilty."
yeah, you should. You spend money like it's nothing, but yet you can't buy your new baby the things you need. I hate how fake she is..
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Also, nothing is wrong with having spaghetti for a dinner, but you can at least make the sauce from scratch. I would hate to go over to someone's house for Christmas and they serve me nasty ass jarred sauce..
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Britxo »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:Minions send keren gifts from her unnecessary registry.
yeah, you should. You spend money like it's nothing, but yet you can't buy your new baby the things you need. I hate how fake she is..
I could be wrong (and please correct me if I am) but didn't she link her registry to her twitter or one of her social media accounts? You can't link it then tell people not to send you anythingImageImageImage lord...
It would be different if minions went and found her registry and she's telling them not to send her anything, but she's subconsciously asking for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Britxo wrote:
ACarATorchAJess wrote:Minions send keren gifts from her unnecessary registry.
I could be wrong (and please correct me if I am) but didn't she link her registry to her twitter or one of her social media accounts? You can't link it then tell people not to send you anythingImageImageImage lord...
It would be different if minions went and found her registry and she's telling them not to send her anything, but she's subconsciously asking for it.

She's blocked me on Twitter, but I wouldn't be surprised if she did tbh
UrbanChanel
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by UrbanChanel »

She had Jackson literally a year ago. Why does she even need a registry?
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

ecf997 wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:I have a feeling he is closing deals and just chooses not to talk about it. Maybe legal reasons, I don't know.
I thought the restaurant was his parents?

The only reason I hesitate to think that is because Khoa is so full of himself that I can't imagine he'd not tell the vlog about alllll the deals he's closing Lol. Remember when he compared himself to the Wolf of Wall Street? I feel like both he and Keren wouldn't resist an opportunity to brag tbh. And I feel like the legal reasons thing would make sense, but I don't think Khoa would be breaking any laws by using vague terms and only mentioning that he closed a deal without naming specifics.
LOL in the Vlogs before he would always mention when he closed deals and show a lot more realty stuff. He never missed a chance to brag. A vlog or two ago he mentioned (AGAIN -__- for the millionth time) that he is a realtor...this is what i do as a realtor. This is what i wear. NOONE CARES KHOA STOP BRAGGING. he has such an inflated ego
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Pineapples wrote:The way Levi interacts is on target. Jackson doesn't even play with his toys he just holds them. They really need to get him evaluated by a developmental pediatrician! And I know i can be a real bitch on here but I'm genuinely worried for the little guy. And PLEASE for the love of God can they stop letting him up on the kitchen counters!!! Its SO dangerous.
especially considering they have that knife block on the kitchen counter. it would take a second of looking away for jackson to pull out a knife and cut himself or for him to fall off the counter ><
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Mammabelle wrote:Also Jackson seems to have free access to every room in the house including the bathroom/toilet.

Keren isnt always in the same room as him.

Does it freak anyone else out? They seem to have stuff everywhere. I'd be worried about choking hazards. Not to mention children have died by trying to climb into toilets head first and drowning. It happened in my state recently.

Maybe I'm an over protective mother but I have all bathroom doors shut and all cupboards that have anything small or dangerous baby proofed.

I haven't seen anything baby proofed in their home
and anytime she vlogs in the bathroom the shampoos and conditioners are all over the place and jackson takes stuff out of the cabinets. He could accidentally swallow some of that stuff :S And clearly keren isnt supervising him that he does that and she doesnt even know and later discovers it..
domeniquekf35
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by domeniquekf35 »

Not hate or anything because to each their own but my 11 month old loves to open presents and deff knows how!! I see her reasoning but idk I guess it was weird that she said he doesn't know how to do it.

Ardnaid
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ardnaid »

domeniquekf35 wrote:Not hate or anything because to each their own but my 11 month old loves to open presents and deff knows how!! I see her reasoning but idk I guess it was weird that she said he doesn't know how to do it.

Mine too! I wrapped up some diaper boxes to make a barricade for the tree and she definitely knew what she was doing when she ripped all the paper off. I shook my head when Keren said that. Pure laziness.

P.S. When was your little born? Mine will be a year on Jan 4th!
UrbanChanel
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by UrbanChanel »

Watching little ones try to unwrap their gifts is half the fun! Hahaha. Geez she's so lazy
Mlburk21
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mlburk21 »

domeniquekf35 wrote:Not hate or anything because to each their own but my 11 month old loves to open presents and deff knows how!! I see her reasoning but idk I guess it was weird that she said he doesn't know how to do it.

I was so irritated when she said she wasn't going to wrap his gifts!! Ugh! Does she even want to be a mom?
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Yeah suuuuure you dropped the card from khoas family down the side of the stove keren!! The bitch probably tore it up...
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

So Kendra from J House vlog's just said she failed her 1 hr glucose test and therefore had to go get her 3 hr test done. She and her family eat way better than Keren every day. This is the spread she put on for their Xmas kid's party: There's no way Keren passed her 'fantasy' 3 hr glucose test. Vlog it/Photo it or it didn't happen Keren. Heck, you're more than happy to vlog your toddler son's constipation journey.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
future_wifey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by future_wifey »

Scar2016 wrote:So Kendra from J House vlog's just said she failed her 1 hr glucose test and therefore had to go get her 3 hr test done. She and her family eat way better than Keren every day. This is the spread she put on for their Xmas kid's party: There's no way Keren passed her 'fantasy' 3 hr glucose test. Vlog it/Photo it or it didn't happen Keren. Heck, you're more than happy to vlog your toddler son's constipation journey.
All of this. ImageImageImageImage
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Maybe there's nothing wrong with Jackson, maybe he just got his parents' boring personality...

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
staceyeileen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by staceyeileen »

It is really common to fall the 1 hour glucose test. I've failed every 1hr test I've taken but passed each 3 hr test.

Sent from my FRD-L04 using Tapatalk
laesterschwester
Talker
Talker

Unread post by laesterschwester »

Maybe Jackson doesn't look in the eyes because he is used to always have a camera shoven into his face as well as the TV is always on and the binkie is on fleek.

I didn't really think about that much until you guys pointed it out and he's indeed less interested in his surroundings than other toddlers.
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

I don't think Jackson is autistic. I think he's rarely given an opportunity to interact with his environment because he's so under stimulated between the TV and a camera shoved in his face 24/7. Not to mention the only two places he's taken to are Target and the restaurant. His parents can't be bothered to do any sensory activities with him, which leaves him somewhat stunted imo. He screeches out of frustration because he is VERY rarely encouraged to practice talking. But I think that can be attributed to Khoa and Keren's laziness rather than a mental disability.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

did keren seriously only offer her nasty spaghetti (just noodles with canned sauce all over them) and chips to the guests?! Arent christmas parties supposed to contain a ton of yummy foods? why the heck is she a SAHM when she doesnt really do anything other than sleep and go to target? -_- smh

Return to “KKandBabyJ”