JesssFam: Tis the Season for NuhNuhs (Part 81)

kgiff77
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Tis the Season for NuhNuhs (Part 81)

Unread post by kgiff77 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016122 ... ca59f2.png[/img]
Everytime her kids sit like this it drives me crazy! I always always comment that she shouldn't let her kids sit like that but all I get is backlash from the minions :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lucyall
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Lucyall »

I do find it interesting that there is a lot of discussion about how jessssss is "fake" and tries to be "picture perfect" all the time but then when she shows some real emotion and frustration she is blasted for it... why?

D33f
Talker
Talker

Unread post by D33f »

When I mentioned how pathetic Natalie was for posting pics every time they had the boys most people disagreed that it was all for show. More proof that they use those kids as pawns in their petty social media wars. I don't think they care about them at all. Once the Christmas pics were posted on Instagram the kids were returned to their mother on Christmas Eve. So sad. I don't care for jess at all but this has got to be a new low.

Sleepybirds
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sleepybirds »

Kind of reminds me of my ex. He'd see my son for an hour at a time, post pics of it so he could look like a participating parent online, and then back the baby would come to me.

dancingfireflame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dancingfireflame »

gemmie wrote:This is just a random OT thought... just think about how much money it cost her to bring Addie into this world- pregnancy care, baby clothes, ambulance bill, etc. Anybody have a rough estimate guess how much that would be? 10k? 15k? It blows my mind because that much money would do so much for her already existing kids. It just makes me sad how damn impulsive she is.

Sorry, if this was already answered since I'm not caught up, yet. I believe in a video she stated her midwife charged $3,500 for her pregnancy care and labor.
The ambulance and hospital would depend on her health insurance. If she gets state insurance (Medi-Cal), it would cover it 100%.
If she has her own private insurance, then it would depend on her coverage.
I'm sure she has insurance through the state. No way they can afford private insurance for 7 people. Chris would have to cover T and C at least 50% if they have a custody agreement.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

D33f wrote:When I mentioned how pathetic Natalie was for posting pics every time they had the boys most people disagreed that it was all for show. More proof that they use those kids as pawns in their petty social media wars. I don't think they care about them at all. Once the Christmas pics were posted on Instagram the kids were returned to their mother on Christmas Eve. So sad. I don't care for jess at all but this has got to be a new low.

Exactly! I said the same thing about how it's tacky to post family pictures every time they're together. But it's the same every time, Drake gets the boys, takes pictures with them to show off on social media, then returns them to Jess so she can do all of the work. Parenting and visiting your children are very different things.
Kmommy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kmommy »

Hmm
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Context101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Context101 »

"21 presents in 2 minutes" ..Sorry about being nitpicky but Jess is such a messy wrapper. :| it was bothering me the whole time.

Also, happy holidays! I hope everyone is enjoying their holidays :love2:
Sleepybirds
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sleepybirds »

Does Natalie think "supposed" is spelled "so post"? Jfc.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Kmommy wrote:Hmm
I can imagine how this went.

Playing with a toy.... " I miss mom"

Drake.." oh, you miss mom? BACK YOU GO! HERES YA COAT"

red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

Did she graduate from high school? Image

Kayliecoburn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kayliecoburn »

I don't post anymore but I had to chime in on this one. I actually feel for Jess on this one. I can't imagine how much it must hurt to see your kids getting rejected by their father. The kids are going to end up scarred from this and will realize their dad doesn't care soon enough. It's hard to see your kid deal with that.

As for nataliee's excuse...give me a break. My kids always have moments where they miss me or miss their dad. We don't just hand them back over when they do. You distract them, help them through it, and continue spending time with them.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

The thing is, we will never know the truth. Drake will say Kyson was in hysterics and cried for his mom. Jess will say that they were miserable and crying that they left their dad. We will never know.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Kmommy wrote:Hmm
Sounds like excuses to me.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

Meh. My kids come back unexpectedly all the time. Not worth venting on snapchat about. They're little, they're attached to mommy, not used to being away that long... I'm sure Jess knew it was coming. Two nights away at Drake's is a lot when they're only used to a few hours. I think they did the right thing sending the boys back.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

If Kyson was the only one who missed Jess that much, they still could have had Landen and Kayden stay over for one more night. So that excuse makes no sense.
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Even if he did cry because he missed his mom, that's just because Drake isn't a comforting parental figure to them. If he would step up and take them more often then they'd be more comfortable around him. I have a feeling Natalie does all the real parenting anyway.
Sassysea
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sassysea »

Devils advocate leaving at 8pm versus 9am is sleeping and maybe breakfast for kids who still sleeping 10hours and I agree I think natalie does all the work with all 4kids.
mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mrsbarnaby »

imapumkinseed wrote:Meh. My kids come back unexpectedly all the time. Not worth venting on snapchat about. They're little, they're attached to mommy, not used to being away that long... I'm sure Jess knew it was coming. Two nights away at Drake's is a lot when they're only used to a few hours. I think they did the right thing sending the boys back.

Oh. Come. On. Done the right thing? Jesus Christ, I'm sorry but some of you will defend the most crappiest things in order to make Jesss look like the bad one. Should she shit talk Drake infront of her kids? Definitely not. Should she post on social media about it? I personally don't see a problem with it but I can understand others view on it. But to say that Drake done the right thing, considering its Christmas is absolutely LUDICROUS! I find it insane how Jesss is still the bad one from this situation. Trust me I have plenty bad to say about her but sometimes I'm truly on her side and people will find something so minor and turn it around to make her out to be the bad one.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

mrsbarnaby wrote:
imapumkinseed wrote:Meh. My kids come back unexpectedly all the time. Not worth venting on snapchat about. They're little, they're attached to mommy, not used to being away that long... I'm sure Jess knew it was coming. Two nights away at Drake's is a lot when they're only used to a few hours. I think they did the right thing sending the boys back.

Oh. Come. On. Done the right thing? Jesus Christ, I'm sorry but some of you will defend the most crappiest things in order to make Jesss look like the bad one. Should she shit talk Drake infront of her kids? Definitely not. Should she post on social media about it? I personally don't see a problem with it but I can understand others view on it. But to say that Drake done the right thing, considering its Christmas is absolutely LUDICROUS! I find it insane how Jesss is still the bad one from this situation. Trust me I have plenty bad to say about her but sometimes I'm truly on her side and people will find something so minor and turn it around to make her out to be the bad one.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Look I've defended Jess plenty in these threads, so I'm not the one to rant at. I'm not mad about her saying shit on snapchat either, I just don't see it as that big a deal. As a divorced parent whose kids switch houses and split holidays, I'd MUCH rather have my babies home with me on Christmas eve than be sad and missing me at their dad's. If Drake was a good dad who could comfort them and distract them, then yes, keep them. He can't, because he barely knows them, and that's fucked up. But considering that, I do think it was right for the kids to go home. I'm not saying it's right that he's a flake and never takes them. I'm saying if they'd already spent one night, which is pretty much the most they're ever there, and got sad and homesick on night 2, I'm sure both parents were probably in favor of bringing them home.

Return to “JesssFam”