DailyFinleyPotter&TheDursleys (Part 77)

yoyo16
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyFinleyPotter&TheDursleys (Part 77)

Unread post by yoyo16 »

francis3125 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016122 ... b4e28c.png[/img]

They did got a dog, you guys were right....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bryan: "Say cheese Ollie! I'll give you a sucker right after I get this perfect smile!"
Ollie: "cheeeeese, (drops the dog), where's my sucker?"

sparklyfluff
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sparklyfluff »

tintin15 wrote:
sparklyfluff wrote:
francis3125 wrote:

Finger moon isn't a good name is it? Image Seriously out with one pet and in with another, they are ridiculous!

Out with TWO pets and in with another ;)
I forgot about the rooster! Jim's comment on Bryan's Instagram is telling of how hyperactive that puppy is already too! [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016122 ... 93e638.png[/img]

PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

sparklyfluff wrote:
tintin15 wrote:
sparklyfluff wrote: Finger moon isn't a good name is it? Image Seriously out with one pet and in with another, they are ridiculous!

Out with TWO pets and in with another ;)
I forgot about the rooster! Jim's comment on Bryan's Instagram is telling of how hyperactive that puppy is already too! [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016122 ... 93e638.png[/img]

Or he was calling Bryan a lunatic for getting another pet lmao

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

It will be interesting to see how long this dog stays in the household. The way that they treat their animals disgust me. Animals aren't disposable B&M! If it's too much work to train this dog, please at least hire someone to train it instead of getting rid of it! Animals deserve to be in a forever home with owners that love them unconditionally.

I'm worried about Karma though. I feel like he's the next one out the door :(
#FreeFinleyandJackson
sparklyfluff
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sparklyfluff »

pllfan5 wrote:It will be interesting to see how long this dog stays in the household. The way that they treat their animals disgust me. Animals aren't disposable B&M! If it's too much work to train this dog, please at least hire someone to train it instead of getting rid of it! Animals deserve to be in a forever home with owners that love them unconditionally.

I'm worried about Karma though. I feel like he's the next one out the door :(
Karma will be more neglected than ever now, at least he'll have a play mate when the puppy is older and they're bored of it and they end up locked in the pool area and left ignored all day together I suppose!

kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

Aussie's need 2-3 hours of activity/attention/exercise per DAY. No way are they going to be able to provide that. They are out of the house most of the day even when they aren't on vacation. We had an Aussie and a Queensland Heeler when I was a kid, two herding dogs, and they are so intelligent, they get bored easily and make jobs for themselves if you don't give them one. Our Aussie decided digging holes in the backyard was his job. They were bred to be working dogs on a ranch or farm, not lap dogs who lay around the house all day. Once again they choose a pet for looks over suitability for their lifestyle.

kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

Lunatic's future (look at the door)Image

angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

They've said Karma gets overwhelmed with lots of people which is why he (supposedly) spends a lot of time outside or over at Missy's parents house. Guess what? I'm almost certain that is a Aussie trait (Wikipedia confirms.) "Dogs may show reserved and cautious guarding behaviors." So Ollie is probably safe as long as they bond but unless Pey and Liv start living there, my bet is they are the first ones that get nipped or barked at.

I remember taking dog agility classes and the couple aussies in the class were not friendly with people or dogs they didn't know. I wish these people would do a little bit of research.
tgo93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tgo93 »

Uuugh an Aussie, seriously?? These people clearly do not think things through, that dog breed is not a good choice for a fairly lazy family with young kids. I would have gotten like a bichon, or if they wanted a bigger dog a greyhound (which are actually quite lazy). Aussies need lots of energy and stimulation, they're good for if you want a farm dog, running partner or maybe an agility dog. NOT a good idea for a family dog especially when it isn't going to be getting the exercise and training it needs
Carolina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Carolina »

These people are such a bad example of what a pet owner should be... Couldn't let your YouTube friends have all the puppy views ha Bryan. Missy making another video in two months why they had to get rid of the dog....

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

I think I'm in the minority here where I think yes missy and Bryan aren't perfect dog parents but they do love him and spend a lot of time with him. He gets tons of swimming, running, and playing time and he is always sitting with them on the couch. It's not like he's banished to the backyard 24/7. I know a lot of people that treat their dogs much worse than that. Obviously with him being a mix of 2 herding dogs (looking at him I would bet money he is mixed with border collie and Australian cattle dog) he doesn't get enough exercise for his breed but if he were another breed he would be fine imo. Herding breeds don't make good dogs at all for people with toddlers. Obviously they are shitty cat and chicken owners but i have never once questioned their love for the dog. He does spend a lot of time at Mimi and papas house but they take good care of him and have other dogs for him to play with.

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

Ugh they make me sick. They had their cat all of 5 months and got rid of her. They are way too lazy for a puppy, let alone a dog that requires a lot of exercise. But on the other hand, once its novelty wears off and it starts destroying things out of boredom, they'll toss him/her aside as well. Such is life I guess for poor animals who get treated like property (I know the law says as much but just because it's the law, doesn't make it right).

chipmunks
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chipmunks »

where was it confirmed they got rid of zuri?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

PosyGirl72 wrote:
PosyGirl72 wrote:
francis3125 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016122 ... 37f8db.png[/img]

Luna, probably after Luna lovegood

And they got a hearding dog. One that requires a lot of exercise. Smh.

Another designer animal

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

poor innocent Luna,you have no idea what's in store for you!

angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

chipmunks wrote:where was it confirmed they got rid of zuri?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
missy talked about it in yesterday's (I think) vlog . Towards the end.
msrubeus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msrubeus »

Wow. What freaking hypocrites. They were just at the shelter donating food, but did they even consider adopting one of those animals. No. That is not a shelter puppy.

And I have no issues with people who buy a specific breed because they are into that type of dog, but their motivations are purely selfish and self centered. I bet they fabricate a story about how this dog is a rescue. And that photo of Ollie holding it.... There's just something so twisted looking about it I can't put my finger on it. They're turning him into an etitled little brat.

They should dedicate the next year to dialing things back a notch and re-evaluate their lifestyle choices. You can't be gone 40% of the time with a young dog at home, and their kids have zero stability.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

msrubeus wrote:Wow. What freaking hypocrites. They were just at the shelter donating food, but did they even consider adopting one of those animals. No. That is not a shelter puppy.

And I have no issues with people who buy a specific breed because they are into that type of dog, but their motivations are purely selfish and self centered. I bet they fabricate a story about how this dog is a rescue. And that photo of Ollie holding it.... There's just something so twisted looking about it I can't put my finger on it. They're turning him into an etitled little brat.

They should dedicate the next year to dialing things back a notch and re-evaluate their lifestyle choices. You can't be gone 40% of the time with a young dog at home, and their kids have zero stability.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
It's Ollie's face. There's nothing there to show excitement.

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016122 ... 7f57b2.jpg[/img]

emilyk16
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by emilyk16 »

Baconsgirl wrote:

poor innocent Luna,you have no idea what's in store for you!

Lunaden

Return to “Daily Bumps”