2011YearsofPregnancy- part 32

js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: 2011YearsofPregnancy- part 32

Unread post by js2013 »

I think it's super weird that she left to go run errands 3 days after giving birth. I'm sure someone could have picked up her prescription. The other items in her cart didn't look to essential. It's like she's trying too hard to seem like super mom. She went out with Britney a few days after he was born too. Why has B never been to Vs house?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
TallButShort
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by TallButShort »

I was wondering if it was weird that she went out so much with a newborn....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
future_wifey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by future_wifey »

Kmommy wrote:
SweetAsANutMate wrote:Of the 'Big' youtube parents, I watch Vanessa + David, Britney + Ean, Jess + Chris, and Oscar + Kiara. Out of all of them (even Jess' many man friends), Vanessa and David are the only two who actually seem to genuinely love each other and be in love with each other. Britney and Ean clearly love each other but I think only time is going to tell with them and how in love they are. Oscar and Kiara...he comes across as a complete prat. And let's not even go there with Jess & Co.
I was thinking the same. Who knows if Brit and Ean would still be together if they stopped with just Aria /:
Idk, I've never really questioned Britney and Ean's love for each other. I think they do, but who knows? If anything, I've always thought that it didn't seem like David and Vanessa loved each other! Weird how everyone reads different things into their relationships hahah

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Her going out three days to get medication is better than Jess going out with her 1 day old baby to go buy her pink clothes. It's a prescription for her so no one would've been able to pick it up besides her.
Atrigsdad
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Atrigsdad »

Why is it such a bad thing to go out days after giving birth? The day after I had my son I went food shopping and took my daughter on a walk. Don't really see the big deal.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nuggetsaremylife »

blackroses wrote:Her going out three days to get medication is better than Jess going out with her 1 day old baby to go buy her pink clothes. It's a prescription for her so no one would've been able to pick it up besides her.
I pick up my dads meds at target all the time and I've picked up my sisters as well which used to be Adderall.
All I had to do was show my drivers license, and know their date of birth along with first and last name.

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

I have to say I felt really sad for Vanessa. She doesn't seem to have anyone there helping her..I mean like sleeping over etc. I know that's a luxury to have your mom stay with you but I thought it was a Hispanic thing for mothers to stay with there daughters for a couple weeks. Davids already back to work, her mom prolly can't take time off and she has nobody else. That just made me sad. I know it happens to millions of people but man David couldn't take off a week? Any way, I hope she's able to cope, she seems in really good spirits and not all complain-y. I like hearing that she's breastfeeding it makes her seem less selfish. Less narcissistic!

Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

Amelia322 wrote:I have to say I felt really sad for Vanessa. She doesn't seem to have anyone there helping her..I mean like sleeping over etc. I know that's a luxury to have your mom stay with you but I thought it was a Hispanic thing for mothers to stay with there daughters for a couple weeks. Davids already back to work, her mom prolly can't take time off and she has nobody else. That just made me sad. I know it happens to millions of people but man David couldn't take off a week? Any way, I hope she's able to cope, she seems in really good spirits and not all complain-y. I like hearing that she's breastfeeding it makes her seem less selfish. Less narcissistic!

Im Hispanic and I wouldn't have my mom over for a couple weeks after having a newborn. It was a thing in the past for sure though. In some areas of Mexico the mom would stay in bed for like 6 weeks post partum while the grandma did everything for her lol. I cant imagine doing that myself. She looks like shes managing well and lily is really well behaved and calm. Plus shes at the age where she can be helpful, like bringing over diapers, wipes and etc. I think its nice that shes alone so she can bond more with the baby.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

2011YearsofPregnancy- part 32

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Very common where I live. Not a thing of the past here. I'm not saying she can't manage it just made me feel a little sad for her.

I'm not saying weeks, at least a couple days, or someone to take and pick lily up from school, I wonder if Davids parents are helping with that at least?

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Where does David work? Is he in the military or what was the story with all that?

My husband works with AT&T and they get 6 weeks off once baby is born which Im so thankful for. I cried so much when my husband had to go back to work. I managed pretty well but I was scared to be left alone with 2 kids for the first time haha
js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

blackroses wrote:Her going out three days to get medication is better than Jess going out with her 1 day old baby to go buy her pink clothes. It's a prescription for her so no one would've been able to pick it up besides her.
True about jess....I don't know about everywhere but I've definitely picked up prescriptions for my family members before (even with different last names) they just ask you birth date and address to confirm.

js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

Atrigsdad wrote:Why is it such a bad thing to go out days after giving birth? The day after I had my son I went food shopping and took my daughter on a walk. Don't really see the big deal.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
I had 2 c sections so that's different, but I still think you'd want to keep baby home and relax rather than take yourself who is recovering and a new baby out.

TallButShort
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TallButShort »

I'm also thinking that pretty much everyone I know right has a family member that's sick. His immune system is just now used to this world. Maybe I'm being paranoid but I wouldn't want to take a newborn out for a couple weeks.

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

TallButShort wrote:I'm also thinking that pretty much everyone I know right has a family member that's sick. His immune system is just now used to this world. Maybe I'm being paranoid but I wouldn't want to take a newborn out for a couple weeks.

It made me paranoid taking my kids to the supermarket or the doctor before they had their immunisations at 6 weeks, even having a lot of visitors around them made me nervous. It blows my mind that some of these YouTube mums take their babies out and about anywhere and everywhere at only a few days old.

Terarara
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Terarara »

i havent watched her vlogs in awhile, but if its true about her being more independent, im glad shes proving me wrong about depending on nona, the same way she did with Lily. And yes i know those were two different situations (her being an inexperienced 19 year old vs. her now as a mother to 2 children). Its good to see her maturing
RubyRed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyRed »

What happened to the 40 pages per Thread rule?
hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

Amelia322 wrote:I have to say I felt really sad for Vanessa. She doesn't seem to have anyone there helping her..I mean like sleeping over etc.

Keep in mind, when she had Lily the pregnancy was un(?)planned and I think Nona felt like she needed to help Vanessa. Now Vanessa is married, and on her own she planned this pregnancy. I don't feel bad for her. She needs to learn how to do things on her own. I have a friend who's husband is in the army, she has a 7yo, 5yo, 1yo and a baby who's only a few months old. Her family is different state and she's doing it on her own. Vanessa asked for this, she get's to deal with it.
nugget12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nugget12 »

hey girl hey007 wrote:
Amelia322 wrote:I have to say I felt really sad for Vanessa. She doesn't seem to have anyone there helping her..I mean like sleeping over etc.

Keep in mind, when she had Lily the pregnancy was un(?)planned and I think Nona felt like she needed to help Vanessa. Now Vanessa is married, and on her own she planned this pregnancy. I don't feel bad for her. She needs to learn how to do things on her own. I have a friend who's husband is in the army, she has a 7yo, 5yo, 1yo and a baby who's only a few months old. Her family is different state and she's doing it on her own. Vanessa asked for this, she get's to deal with it.

I completely agree. Yes everyone is grateful and appreciates help sometimes. But, she made her bed now she has to lie in it.
D33f
Talker
Talker

Unread post by D33f »

nugget12 wrote:
hey girl hey007 wrote:

I completely agree. Yes everyone is grateful and appreciates help sometimes. But, she made her bed now she has to lie in it.
She seems pretty happy to me and not having to 'deal' with anything. Good for her!

British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by British25 »

I haven't posted in here in so long and have just spent boxing day catching up with YouTube and your comments on here.. I have to say you guys are still hilarious haha.

I know it's been said already but come on.. "We chose his name because it's a name we enjoy, David and I both enjoy that name, we both ENJOY Charles.."

Sounds like they're gonna eat him. Plus in the UK Charlie is a slang word for drugs so sounds weird to hear her say they both enjoy Charlie hahaha

Return to “2011teenagemom”