• Advertisement

JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Postby MamaJoAnna » Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:54 am

TItle credit: GetYouTubesTied
Part 81 (Tis the Season for NuhNuhs): viewtopic.php?f=181&t=10220

Previously:
-Christmas prep for the Skube/Esquilin/Roque bunch
-Addelyn turned 1 month old and "has amazing head control"
-Jess bought the kids the same plastic/Minecraft crap she does every year roundabout
-The topic basically exploded because Drake sent the boys home earlier than planned, resulting in back and forth shit about Drake being shitty and Jess being shitty. Yawn.

Continue.
Call me Jo, please.
Image
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2475
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:45 am
Location: Virginia
Has thanked: 1979 times
Been thanked: 4975 times

Advertisement

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Postby blackroses » Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:56 am

So will Mimi send them back after two days? lol
blackroses
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1289
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:37 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3852 times

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Postby smom12 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:37 pm

Now that 3 of the kids will be away for a whole week, who wants to bet we hear a pregnancy announcement in 2 months??


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
smom12
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1266
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:18 pm
Has thanked: 964 times
Been thanked: 6338 times

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Postby SweetAsANutMate » Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:28 pm

The kids all absolutely love Mimi and haven't they already been away with her before?
I think some of you are overreacting about this. Chances are that as well as them being homesick and not really feeling 'settled' with Drake, Natalie and Co, they probably didn't have that much fun either. I mean they did, but a different kind of fun.
With Mimi they have someone they love + feel comfortable around + will make it super fun.

I think they'll be fine and if they aren't, well...
SweetAsANutMate
Informer
 
Posts: 315
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:39 am
Has thanked: 232 times
Been thanked: 972 times

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Postby gemmie » Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:31 pm

I'm happy the 3 kids are getting away for a little while. It'll be good for them to get more attention than they get at home and maybe jess will actually be able to play with Landon.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gemmie
Informer
 
Posts: 292
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:45 pm
Has thanked: 1689 times
Been thanked: 1829 times

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Postby LilaLavender » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:23 pm

I'm happy the kids get to go on an actual holiday that isn't Disneyland.

What I don't understand, though, is that they're gonna be away on NYE? Mimi is gonna be with 3 grandkids on NYE, not with Ben or her husband? And Jess is gonna be without 3 of her kids? Idk about the US but here NYE is generally something a household is complete for.
LilaLavender
Talker
 
Posts: 138
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:48 am
Has thanked: 1354 times
Been thanked: 781 times

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:15 pm

LilaLavender wrote:I'm happy the kids get to go on an actual holiday that isn't Disneyland.

What I don't understand, though, is that they're gonna be away on NYE? Mimi is gonna be with 3 grandkids on NYE, not with Ben or her husband? And Jess is gonna be without 3 of her kids? Idk about the US but here NYE is generally something a household is complete for.


My family has never cared much about New Year's Eve. I would not let my kids go for a week though because I think that's a super long time
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3533
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:06 am
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 11389 times

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Postby Aboogabooga » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:34 pm

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
LilaLavender wrote:I'm happy the kids get to go on an actual holiday that isn't Disneyland.

What I don't understand, though, is that they're gonna be away on NYE? Mimi is gonna be with 3 grandkids on NYE, not with Ben or her husband? And Jess is gonna be without 3 of her kids? Idk about the US but here NYE is generally something a household is complete for.


My family has never cared much about New Year's Eve. I would not let my kids go for a week though because I think that's a super long time


You think it's a long time even though it with their grandmother? Or is it because of their age?

I think it's also great that they get to go away with Mimi. I think she takes great care of them and it'll be something different for them. I would often be shipped away to a relatives for the summer and I always loved it. Definitely some of my fondest memories


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Aboogabooga
Gossiper
 
Posts: 508
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:55 pm
Has thanked: 1789 times
Been thanked: 1965 times

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:40 pm

Aboogabooga wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:
LilaLavender wrote:I'm happy the kids get to go on an actual holiday that isn't Disneyland.

What I don't understand, though, is that they're gonna be away on NYE? Mimi is gonna be with 3 grandkids on NYE, not with Ben or her husband? And Jess is gonna be without 3 of her kids? Idk about the US but here NYE is generally something a household is complete for.


My family has never cared much about New Year's Eve. I would not let my kids go for a week though because I think that's a super long time


You think it's a long time even though it with their grandmother? Or is it because of their age?

I think it's also great that they get to go away with Mimi. I think she takes great care of them and it'll be something different for them. I would often be shipped away to a relatives for the summer and I always loved it. Definitely some of my fondest memories


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk



I wouldn't let the twins go because of their age. I would probably let lilia go though. But they both seem like they're really sensitive and if they're still getting home sick (even though they are probably more comfortable with Wendy kids still get homesick), then no I would not let them go.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3533
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:06 am
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 11389 times

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Postby imapumkinseed » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:40 pm

NYE has always been a more grown up holiday for me rather than a family togetherness one. My kids don't make it to midnight anyway, so I wouldn't be sad if they were with my mom on a trip. A week is a long time, but Mimi seems like a good grandma who will be able to keep them busy and distracted. Plus I think the boys having Lilia there will be a comfort, she's a good leader and nurturing to them.

After seeing all the Christmas snaps I'm pretty sure Jess relies on her parents and other family to buy the kids biggest presents. The presents they got last night are more what I think of parents or Santa getting. It makes more sense now... kinda weird for grandparents to upstage Santa, but whatever works for their family.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
User avatar
imapumkinseed
Informer
 
Posts: 419
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:32 pm
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 2712 times

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Postby blackroses » Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:00 pm

I think Mimi's gonna attempt to bond with them individually because I'm sure she knows they don't get much attention now that the new princess is here.
blackroses
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1289
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:37 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3852 times

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Postby happyfunmeowmeow » Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:16 pm

A minion commented "WHERE IN ARIZONA I WANNA MEET THEM I LIVE HERE". They're literal children, this is so fucking creepy. They don't understand boundaries, do they?
User avatar
happyfunmeowmeow
Talker
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:50 pm
Has thanked: 58 times
Been thanked: 848 times

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Postby Sassysea » Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:45 pm

Someone asked why landen wasn't going and they said it's because he's two and not ready to leave his mom and dad and I had a moment where like he's only two how on Earth has she already made time to have another baby with a different father it's just insane how fast she moves when you put things in perspective
Sassysea
Informer
 
Posts: 271
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:06 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 868 times

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Postby Shawn2011 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:05 pm

If her kids are so interested in Minecraft, I don't understand why she didn't buy it for them instead of those crappy axes/bow and arrow things. I guess they maybe have it on their iPads, but that is a very pared back version. Lilia might play it on a console or PC at Gabe's house, but the younger kids wouldn't have. Jess could have bought a used Xbox and the game for less than those rubbish foam things cost and they would have gotten a lot more out of it. Plus four people can play at the same time, so they wouldn't have had to share. I'm guessing Jess hasn't bothered to look in to it so she doesn't even know that there are better versions available, or that they could all use it to build things together. It annoys me how she doesn't care to learn anything about the things they are supposedly "literally obsessed" with.
Shawn2011
Gossiper
 
Posts: 723
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:30 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 971 times

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Postby SelkieSpirit » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:16 pm

They may have gotten a lot more out of it, but having the swords keeps them up and moving and playing together actively.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:HK: Hate to love and love to hate :HK:
User avatar
SelkieSpirit
Amateur
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:02 pm
Location: USA
Has thanked: 309 times
Been thanked: 321 times

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Postby taylortot1501 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:17 pm

Shawn2011 wrote:If her kids are so interested in Minecraft, I don't understand why she didn't buy it for them instead of those crappy axes/bow and arrow things. I guess they maybe have it on their iPads, but that is a very pared back version. Lilia might play it on a console or PC at Gabe's house, but the younger kids wouldn't have. Jess could have bought a used Xbox and the game for less than those rubbish foam things cost and they would have gotten a lot more out of it. Plus four people can play at the same time, so they wouldn't have had to share. I'm guessing Jess hasn't bothered to look in to it so she doesn't even know that there are better versions available, or that they could all use it to build things together. It annoys me how she doesn't care to learn anything about the things they are supposedly "literally obsessed" with.

Seriously...if she can afford to buy an $800 camera, she can definitely afford to get an X-box or another console, plus games, and extra controlers.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
taylortot1501
Talker
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:53 pm
Has thanked: 139 times
Been thanked: 424 times

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Postby literallywhat » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:18 pm

Shawn2011 wrote:If her kids are so interested in Minecraft, I don't understand why she didn't buy it for them instead of those crappy axes/bow and arrow things. I guess they maybe have it on their iPads, but that is a very pared back version. Lilia might play it on a console or PC at Gabe's house, but the younger kids wouldn't have. Jess could have bought a used Xbox and the game for less than those rubbish foam things cost and they would have gotten a lot more out of it. Plus four people can play at the same time, so they wouldn't have had to share. I'm guessing Jess hasn't bothered to look in to it so she doesn't even know that there are better versions available, or that they could all use it to build things together. It annoys me how she doesn't care to learn anything about the things they are supposedly "literally obsessed" with.


Do you think the twins could actually play it? I don't know much about minecraft but from what I've seen it seems like a stretch for at least the twins but maybe even Lilia to play the full pc or xbox version
literallywhat
Informer
 
Posts: 254
Joined: Wed May 11, 2016 6:24 pm
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 1108 times

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Postby blackroses » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:28 pm

Kids catch on really quick! I brought an old PS2 from where I was born and left it with my grandparents all the games were from when I was little and when my cousin was about 5 he was already a "pro" at it. Jessica doesn't care if they're active or not she sticks them in front of a screen all the time
blackroses
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1289
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:37 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3852 times

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Postby imapumkinseed » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:35 pm

Yeah my oldest could play minecraft at the twins age. On the tablet in the easiest mode, you just tap blocks. Depends on the kid though, my little one has no patience for screen time. Jess' kids seem to play on the iPads a lot though. But I don't know which is a worse gift, a cheap game to keep their eyes glued to screen or cheap plastic weapons to hurt each other with... maybe I'm just a minecraft hater lol

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
User avatar
imapumkinseed
Informer
 
Posts: 419
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:32 pm
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 2712 times

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Postby happyfunmeowmeow » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:48 pm

imapumkinseed wrote:Yeah my oldest could play minecraft at the twins age. On the tablet in the easiest mode, you just tap blocks. Depends on the kid though, my little one has no patience for screen time. Jess' kids seem to play on the iPads a lot though. But I don't know which is a worse gift, a cheap game to keep their eyes glued to screen or cheap plastic weapons to hurt each other with... maybe I'm just a minecraft hater lol

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk


Minecraft is Lego but virtual.
User avatar
happyfunmeowmeow
Talker
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:50 pm
Has thanked: 58 times
Been thanked: 848 times

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:51 pm

Looks like jess is hanging out with janell again. Unless she has another pale friend with red hair (you can't see jess' face in the pic). She has water in front of her but janell has a giant margarita and a daquiri in front of her so I assume one of those is hers. Was janell hanging around this much after she had all her other kids? It seems weird to me.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3533
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:06 am
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 11389 times

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Postby MamaJoAnna » Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:31 pm

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Looks like jess is hanging out with janell again. Unless she has another pale friend with red hair (you can't see jess' face in the pic). She has water in front of her but janell has a giant margarita and a daquiri in front of her so I assume one of those is hers. Was janell hanging around this much after she had all her other kids? It seems weird to me.


Considering Lilia and Alyna (Janell's daughter) are around the same age and she commandeered the chat thing for Kyson & Kaden's birth and recorded Landen's, yeah she's been around a while.
Call me Jo, please.
Image
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2475
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:45 am
Location: Virginia
Has thanked: 1979 times
Been thanked: 4975 times

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Postby Fashionista135 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:39 pm

Do we know if Jess is planning to upload today?

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk
Fashionista135
Talker
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:45 pm
Has thanked: 257 times
Been thanked: 643 times

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Postby imapumkinseed » Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:50 pm

happyfunmeowmeow wrote:
imapumkinseed wrote:Yeah my oldest could play minecraft at the twins age. On the tablet in the easiest mode, you just tap blocks. Depends on the kid though, my little one has no patience for screen time. Jess' kids seem to play on the iPads a lot though. But I don't know which is a worse gift, a cheap game to keep their eyes glued to screen or cheap plastic weapons to hurt each other with... maybe I'm just a minecraft hater lol

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk


Minecraft is Lego but virtual.

The legos I buy don't have crossbows, swords, zombies, ghosts, endermen trying to kill you... but ok. I do see the creative aspect and I allow it so I'm not sure what your point is. I just don't like it the same way I don't like Caillou or anime or five nights at Freddy's shit - personal preference.

Jess obviously does like it since she feeds into her kids' "obsession" 100% and encourages it, so that's fine for her.
User avatar
imapumkinseed
Informer
 
Posts: 419
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:32 pm
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 2712 times

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:54 pm

MamaJoAnna wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:Looks like jess is hanging out with janell again. Unless she has another pale friend with red hair (you can't see jess' face in the pic). She has water in front of her but janell has a giant margarita and a daquiri in front of her so I assume one of those is hers. Was janell hanging around this much after she had all her other kids? It seems weird to me.


Considering Lilia and Alyna (Janell's daughter) are around the same age and she commandeered the chat thing for Kyson & Kaden's birth and recorded Landen's, yeah she's been around a while.



Yeah, I remember. What I don't remember is jess going out for drinks every week with a newborn.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3533
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:06 am
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 11389 times

Next

Return to GabeandJesss/JesssFam

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: storeynyx and 9 guests