JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

TItle credit: GetYouTubesTied
Part 81 (Tis the Season for NuhNuhs): http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=181&t=10220

Previously:
-Christmas prep for the Skube/Esquilin/Roque bunch
-Addelyn turned 1 month old and "has amazing head control"
-Jess bought the kids the same plastic/Minecraft crap she does every year roundabout
-The topic basically exploded because Drake sent the boys home earlier than planned, resulting in back and forth shit about Drake being shitty and Jess being shitty. Yawn.

Continue.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Unread post by blackroses »

So will Mimi send them back after two days? lol
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Now that 3 of the kids will be away for a whole week, who wants to bet we hear a pregnancy announcement in 2 months??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by SweetAsANutMate »

The kids all absolutely love Mimi and haven't they already been away with her before?
I think some of you are overreacting about this. Chances are that as well as them being homesick and not really feeling 'settled' with Drake, Natalie and Co, they probably didn't have that much fun either. I mean they did, but a different kind of fun.
With Mimi they have someone they love + feel comfortable around + will make it super fun.

I think they'll be fine and if they aren't, well...
gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

I'm happy the 3 kids are getting away for a little while. It'll be good for them to get more attention than they get at home and maybe jess will actually be able to play with Landon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

I'm happy the kids get to go on an actual holiday that isn't Disneyland.

What I don't understand, though, is that they're gonna be away on NYE? Mimi is gonna be with 3 grandkids on NYE, not with Ben or her husband? And Jess is gonna be without 3 of her kids? Idk about the US but here NYE is generally something a household is complete for.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

LilaLavender wrote:I'm happy the kids get to go on an actual holiday that isn't Disneyland.

What I don't understand, though, is that they're gonna be away on NYE? Mimi is gonna be with 3 grandkids on NYE, not with Ben or her husband? And Jess is gonna be without 3 of her kids? Idk about the US but here NYE is generally something a household is complete for.
My family has never cared much about New Year's Eve. I would not let my kids go for a week though because I think that's a super long time
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
LilaLavender wrote:I'm happy the kids get to go on an actual holiday that isn't Disneyland.

My family has never cared much about New Year's Eve. I would not let my kids go for a week though because I think that's a super long time
You think it's a long time even though it with their grandmother? Or is it because of their age?

I think it's also great that they get to go away with Mimi. I think she takes great care of them and it'll be something different for them. I would often be shipped away to a relatives for the summer and I always loved it. Definitely some of my fondest memories

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Aboogabooga wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:

You think it's a long time even though it with their grandmother? Or is it because of their age?

I think it's also great that they get to go away with Mimi. I think she takes great care of them and it'll be something different for them. I would often be shipped away to a relatives for the summer and I always loved it. Definitely some of my fondest memories

I wouldn't let the twins go because of their age. I would probably let lilia go though. But they both seem like they're really sensitive and if they're still getting home sick (even though they are probably more comfortable with Wendy kids still get homesick), then no I would not let them go.
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

NYE has always been a more grown up holiday for me rather than a family togetherness one. My kids don't make it to midnight anyway, so I wouldn't be sad if they were with my mom on a trip. A week is a long time, but Mimi seems like a good grandma who will be able to keep them busy and distracted. Plus I think the boys having Lilia there will be a comfort, she's a good leader and nurturing to them.

After seeing all the Christmas snaps I'm pretty sure Jess relies on her parents and other family to buy the kids biggest presents. The presents they got last night are more what I think of parents or Santa getting. It makes more sense now... kinda weird for grandparents to upstage Santa, but whatever works for their family.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I think Mimi's gonna attempt to bond with them individually because I'm sure she knows they don't get much attention now that the new princess is here.
happyfunmeowmeow
Informer
Informer

Unread post by happyfunmeowmeow »

A minion commented "WHERE IN ARIZONA I WANNA MEET THEM I LIVE HERE". They're literal children, this is so fucking creepy. They don't understand boundaries, do they?
Sassysea
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sassysea »

Someone asked why landen wasn't going and they said it's because he's two and not ready to leave his mom and dad and I had a moment where like he's only two how on Earth has she already made time to have another baby with a different father it's just insane how fast she moves when you put things in perspective
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

If her kids are so interested in Minecraft, I don't understand why she didn't buy it for them instead of those crappy axes/bow and arrow things. I guess they maybe have it on their iPads, but that is a very pared back version. Lilia might play it on a console or PC at Gabe's house, but the younger kids wouldn't have. Jess could have bought a used Xbox and the game for less than those rubbish foam things cost and they would have gotten a lot more out of it. Plus four people can play at the same time, so they wouldn't have had to share. I'm guessing Jess hasn't bothered to look in to it so she doesn't even know that there are better versions available, or that they could all use it to build things together. It annoys me how she doesn't care to learn anything about the things they are supposedly "literally obsessed" with.
SelkieSpirit
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SelkieSpirit »

They may have gotten a lot more out of it, but having the swords keeps them up and moving and playing together actively.

:HK: Hate to love and love to hate :HK:
taylortot1501
Talker
Talker

Unread post by taylortot1501 »

Shawn2011 wrote:If her kids are so interested in Minecraft, I don't understand why she didn't buy it for them instead of those crappy axes/bow and arrow things. I guess they maybe have it on their iPads, but that is a very pared back version. Lilia might play it on a console or PC at Gabe's house, but the younger kids wouldn't have. Jess could have bought a used Xbox and the game for less than those rubbish foam things cost and they would have gotten a lot more out of it. Plus four people can play at the same time, so they wouldn't have had to share. I'm guessing Jess hasn't bothered to look in to it so she doesn't even know that there are better versions available, or that they could all use it to build things together. It annoys me how she doesn't care to learn anything about the things they are supposedly "literally obsessed" with.
Seriously...if she can afford to buy an $800 camera, she can definitely afford to get an X-box or another console, plus games, and extra controlers.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

Shawn2011 wrote:If her kids are so interested in Minecraft, I don't understand why she didn't buy it for them instead of those crappy axes/bow and arrow things. I guess they maybe have it on their iPads, but that is a very pared back version. Lilia might play it on a console or PC at Gabe's house, but the younger kids wouldn't have. Jess could have bought a used Xbox and the game for less than those rubbish foam things cost and they would have gotten a lot more out of it. Plus four people can play at the same time, so they wouldn't have had to share. I'm guessing Jess hasn't bothered to look in to it so she doesn't even know that there are better versions available, or that they could all use it to build things together. It annoys me how she doesn't care to learn anything about the things they are supposedly "literally obsessed" with.
Do you think the twins could actually play it? I don't know much about minecraft but from what I've seen it seems like a stretch for at least the twins but maybe even Lilia to play the full pc or xbox version
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Kids catch on really quick! I brought an old PS2 from where I was born and left it with my grandparents all the games were from when I was little and when my cousin was about 5 he was already a "pro" at it. Jessica doesn't care if they're active or not she sticks them in front of a screen all the time
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

Yeah my oldest could play minecraft at the twins age. On the tablet in the easiest mode, you just tap blocks. Depends on the kid though, my little one has no patience for screen time. Jess' kids seem to play on the iPads a lot though. But I don't know which is a worse gift, a cheap game to keep their eyes glued to screen or cheap plastic weapons to hurt each other with... maybe I'm just a minecraft hater lol

happyfunmeowmeow
Informer
Informer

Unread post by happyfunmeowmeow »

imapumkinseed wrote:Yeah my oldest could play minecraft at the twins age. On the tablet in the easiest mode, you just tap blocks. Depends on the kid though, my little one has no patience for screen time. Jess' kids seem to play on the iPads a lot though. But I don't know which is a worse gift, a cheap game to keep their eyes glued to screen or cheap plastic weapons to hurt each other with... maybe I'm just a minecraft hater lol

Minecraft is Lego but virtual.

Return to “JesssFam”