JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

emma101 wrote:I'm confused about the thread title. 5 people fell in love? Jess, Gabe, Drake and Chris... who's the 5th? Ashley?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm guessing the 5 refers to the parents of all 7 kids, so yeah. Idk if Jess has done it but a lot of people post family pictures captioned "all because two people fell in love." But in her case...
SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SweetAsANutMate »

I always forget how young Landen actually is. He always seems so much closer to the twins' age but then he's a little baby again when he gets a boo boo on his toe.
sofreakingnotok
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sofreakingnotok »

Minecraft books exist too. Just saying..she might have gotten at leas Lilia one. Do these kids ever get books, all I see them get is cheap, useless junk. There are so many cool books to be read at Lilia's age. That book that came out last year, "A boy called Christmas"? I bet with some help from an adult Lilia could read that. The younger ones could get picture books/simple ones. The boys are crazy about superheroes? There are so many cute superhero books, star wars too, they would be great for them. But of course, that would require some adult being available to read with them and who the hell has time for that when there's a new baby to be popped out with a new dick every two years? :|
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

How can they be into Mincecraft if they don't even play the game?

Apparently Kyson asked for LEGO and she didn't even consider getting him some instead?...Why?
sofreakingnotok
Talker
Talker

dazzled wrote:How can they be into Mincecraft if they don't even play the game?

Apparently Kyson asked for LEGO and she didn't even consider getting him some instead?...Why?
She probably didn't even hear Kyson say he wants LEGOs. During the video, it must have been the first time Jess heard about the LEGO thing. I doubt she listens to the kids, those gifts were so sad, pointless and in some cases, age inappropriate(the helicopter).

Based on what she says they like, here are some things I would have gotten for them, had they been my kids:

Lilia: she said she is creative and likes art and stuff

-one of those huge sets with markers, different types of colourful crayons, paint set and a bunch of coloring books for older kids
-one of those santa/reindeer/globes that the children can colour themselves
-some kind of bracelet making kit(I don't mean that popular one necessarily)
-Roahld Dahl book/A boy called Chrismas/Minecraft stories or why not, all of these books

Kaden
-monster truck building set
-minecraft mini figurine set
-a book about cars in general, with pictures and tiny bits of info

Kyson
-minecraft LEGO set(Kaden brings the figurines, they play merrily together ha ha)
-some kind of sports toy (a ball for some game, a mini set like football goal post, no idea what sports Kyson likes but whatever it is, I'd get it)
-a picture book about sports or something else Kyson is interested in

Landen
-minecraft stuffed toy
-an ABC/numbers set
-a dynosaur book
-a dyno set like she got him, but maybe a better quality one
-the cash register is a cool idea if he's into it, I'd add one of those fake coins/money that mimics actually currency, maybe take the opportunity to teach him the currency if he's interested

Just a couple of ideas, off the top of my head. I bet their mother put even less time than me into thinking what to get them.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Was her intro clip supposed to be cute because that looked so awkward......
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

I'm honestly so freaking tired of the whole toy discussion. Just reading talk about something else. Maybe all of her kids really did ask for everything they got. Maybe they want to play with swords TOGETHER, and you can't do that with only one sword. People just need to get off their high horses of thinking they are smarter than jess and know whats better for her kids. They aren't your kids, they are her kids and honestly s=why do you all care THAT much what they get for Christmas.
We all know damn well that if jess were to go out and buy an xbox everyone would be all furious that she is letting her kids have more screen time, but when she buys them all something that would get them up and movie she is a lazy mom. just give it a rest. Worry about your own damn family. And no, not a minion, that you very much.
sofreakingnotok
Talker
Talker

whattheactual wrote:I'm honestly so freaking tired of the whole toy discussion. Just reading talk about something else. Maybe all of her kids really did ask for everything they got. Maybe they want to play with swords TOGETHER, and you can't do that with only one sword. People just need to get off their high horses of thinking they are smarter than jess and know whats better for her kids. They aren't your kids, they are her kids and honestly s=why do you all care THAT much what they get for Christmas.
We all know damn well that if jess were to go out and buy an xbox everyone would be all furious that she is letting her kids have more screen time, but when she buys them all something that would get them up and movie she is a lazy mom. just give it a rest. Worry about your own damn family. And no, not a minion, that you very much.
It's a gossip forum, I don't care THAT much about what Jess' kids got, I was just having an opinion and making conversation, which I think I have the right to have, same as everyone else over here. You can always scroll past the posts that upset you or at least put things more nicely since no one's actually done anything to you. Oh and, on point, just because a kid asks about something, doesn't mean it's good for them or they should get it. Jess' kids have gotten plenty injuries in the past because she can't control their behaviour so nerf guns are a pretty dumb idea for 4 and 2 year olds, especiallt her unruly ones.
pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

I hate to bring the Drake thing back up lol but I was just reading some of the comments on her Christmas posts.. someone asked "weren't they supposed to be with Drake on Xmas eve??" And some random answers "Jess posted on snapchat, they went there and he took pics to post then they went right back home". This is exactly why some people tend to take Drakes side in these situations.. it was said that they went there early Friday and spent the night, and spent all day Saturday there and went home Christmas Eve at 8pm. Jess is so quick to correct any other minor thing people assume but surprise, not a peep on that comment. I'm not a Drake fan but Jess is such a manipulator and will let her viewers believe the worst. I mean at least give him a tiny bit of credit (he doesn't deserve it, I know) but at least be truthful with everyone about what actually happened.
CallieT
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CallieT »

So Lilia and Addie's Christmas 'pajamas' have to include an itchy tutu? Really? To sleep in?
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

When I get tired of conversation on the forums I scroll past and only read the short posts. Simple
Random19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Random19 »

webby wrote:didn't Messica say Caden and Tommy are coming right after Christmas? if this is true, I hope those boys individually get 1-on-1 time with both Alpine alone and Messica alone, especially with Tommy's birthday being like, today

Sent from my 0PJA2
Good luck with that. Addie and Landen will still be there so they are way down on the totem pole. So sad.
Chellebailson27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chellebailson27 »

I think this years Christmas pile in comparison to last years is a blatant view into how different Jess life is not staying in mimis guest house 'rent free' (I know she contributed but clearly nothing on the same level as running your own household)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mrsbarnaby »

sofreakingnotok wrote:Minecraft books exist too. Just saying..she might have gotten at leas Lilia one. Do these kids ever get books, all I see them get is cheap, useless junk. There are so many cool books to be read at Lilia's age. That book that came out last year, "A boy called Christmas"? I bet with some help from an adult Lilia could read that. The younger ones could get picture books/simple ones. The boys are crazy about superheroes? There are so many cute superhero books, star wars too, they would be great for them. But of course, that would require some adult being available to read with them and who the hell has time for that when there's a new baby to be popped out with a new dick every two years? :|
Yep, that's exactly what we got our son this year. Two minecraft books and he was reading for over 2 hours yesterday. They are so much cheaper than those foam toys too.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
sofreakingnotok
Talker
Talker

Chellebailson27 wrote:I think this years Christmas pile in comparison to last years is a blatant view into how different Jess life is not staying in mimis guest house 'rent free' (I know she contributed but clearly nothing on the same level as running your own household)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I don't know, I guess it depends how much discount she got for each toy because at full price, Lilia's toys at least, sure go over 100 dollars. Landen's seem to be just around the 100 dollars mark.The twins' seem like less though and Addie's too, of course. Overall yeah, I think her quality over quantity speech was definitely to save face because she doesn't afford to get them as much junk as in other years.
sofreakingnotok
Talker
Talker

mrsbarnaby wrote:
sofreakingnotok wrote:Minecraft books exist too. Just saying..she might have gotten at leas Lilia one. Do these kids ever get books, all I see them get is cheap, useless junk. There are so many cool books to be read at Lilia's age. That book that came out last year, "A boy called Christmas"? I bet with some help from an adult Lilia could read that. The younger ones could get picture books/simple ones. The boys are crazy about superheroes? There are so many cute superhero books, star wars too, they would be great for them. But of course, that would require some adult being available to read with them and who the hell has time for that when there's a new baby to be popped out with a new dick every two years? :|
Yep, that's exactly what we got our son this year. Two minecraft books and he was reading for over 2 hours yesterday. They are so much cheaper than those foam toys too.

How cool :) I don't care if it seems like I'm on a high horse, I am an unapologetic supporter of books as presents for kids as young as toddlers.Education is important and books are one fun, cheap, scientifically proven way to get it, along with other resources of course. If Jess' kids never ask for books it's because they have never been steered towards them and it sure as heck doesn't mean they shouldn't receive them.
mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mrsbarnaby »

sofreakingnotok wrote:
mrsbarnaby wrote:

How cool :) I don't care if it seems like I'm on a high horse, I am an unapologetic supporter of books as presents for kids as young as toddlers.Education is important and books are one fun, cheap, scientifically proven way to get it, along with other resources of course. If Jess' kids never ask for books it's because they have never been steered towards them and it sure as heck doesn't mean they shouldn't receive them.
Yep, I've read a book every single night to both our son and daughter since they were born. Our son is now only 7 years old and has just read the first Harry Potter book all by himself. Our daughter can't communicate yet ans doesnt understand us due to her Autism but I still read to her everyday. She also has hyperlexia type II, so she can also read big words at only two years old. She has memorised almost everything she has been read or seen on her nursery rhymes so even though she cannot communicate yet, she has amazing speech. Books are SO important, it doesn't just help with their reading, it helps with their imagination dramatically. Our children get spoilt rotten at Christmas and I'm not ashamed to admit that, but we refuse to buy things that will just get wasted or broken within a few hours. And guess what Jesss? My children didn't have one of the same thing each of ANYTHING, not even chocolate! But then I actually listen to my son and I know what our son/daughter likes, so I suppose it was easier for me ;)

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

I'm so confused on the time line of this past weekend. Like the vlog she just posted, was that actually on Saturday?? Or was that Friday night when they had their Christmas? If it was Saturday night then why was Lillia there? lol I'm so lost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

blackroses wrote:When I get tired of conversation on the forums I scroll past and only read the short posts. Simple
This.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

I know this is not the purpose of this forum at all, but I actually liked her recent video a bit, especially when she read to them and they decorated. One of few videos, where I cannot find fault with anything they did and everybody seemed quite happy, even though the children where sent home earlier than expected.

Return to “JesssFam”