DailyFinleyPotter&TheDursleys (Part 77)

sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyFinleyPotter&TheDursleys (Part 77)

Unread post by sammibro »

nosygossip wrote:
sammibro wrote:Sorry for the multiple posts, but the vlog was hella long and I don't want to post a novel LOL! Why did it need to be 45 minutes? Anyway, I found it terribly ironic that Missy and Bryan got an extravagant kitchen set for a kid that eats nothing but mac & cheese and frozen pancakes! You all saw how quickly Ollie dismissed the hamburger that was on the play set! He was all about that bread, though, just like his mama!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm a bit behind so apologies if it's already been mentioned, but did he say "I don't eat that" when presented with the play burger? It sounded to me like that's what he said. Image

I thought he said, "I don't need that," but, "I don't eat that," makes much more sense. Thanks for translating his speech!

Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

DailyLifestylesOfTheRichandMediocre
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

They ABSOLUTELY excluded that poor baby from the opening vlog. You NEVER leave out a child because you think they're "too small to understand". That sweet Finn just wants to join everyone and you leave him out.
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

I just lost my every loving patience and went off on the commenters in the vlog
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

I didn't even get to the part of the vlog where they got the puppy (she's gorgeous btw, too bad we will only see her for a few weeks before shes gone.) and i couldnt finish it. Finn being left out of all the excitement just made me so sad. Missy with Finn in her lap while he opens a present, but yelling over him at how awesome Ollie's gift was.. she never paid attention to that sweet baby bc Ollie is just so much more important. It just makes me sick. Missy's reaction to the gifts Bryan got her.. shes such an ungrateful heartless bitch. Buying Bryan a brand new tool box full of tools bc all his are scattered around the house. How fucking lazy can you be? He will never use half that stuff anyway!!! Pile and Pile of gifts... Just sickening..
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Looks like this is the friend that picked her up. Around 15:30

https://youtu.be/JIszFzg2420
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

HelloSweetie wrote:Looks like this is the friend that picked her up. Around 15:30

I don't think she knew who she was dropping the dog off for, she said someone bought that puppy and she was just doing them a favor! Did Bryan actually say a friend picked her up?

janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

If you want to be even more disgusted by these people go watch Katie and Cullen's Christmas vlog. I loved how they did it over 24 hours. It showed exactly how Christmas should be... filled with loved, family , excitement, Santa, friends, carols and the true meaning of Christmas spirit.
I'd forgotten that MG had been asking for a kitchen. She was so excited. Now it makes sense that the bumps got ollie one. He could care less about it. They once again had to copy someone else. Besides didn't Bryan say he could play with Peyton? She'll play with it more anyway.
I'd also bet they got the idea for the trampoline from Cullen's mom.
You can really tell that Cullen spent time editing their vlog and was proud of it.

PhoenixFeathers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PhoenixFeathers »

So the artist who did DailyBumps old animated intro just posted this on twitter:

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016122 ... f36df7.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Parents of the Year, Missy and Bryan! My first example is of Missy taking down her monstrosity of a sensory board because - as we all know - everything is disposable at the Lumps' house:

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016122 ... 1f0340.jpg[/img]

I guess Missy actually got those tools for herself for Christmas and just said they were for Bryan in order to save face! At least someone is using them! Maybe she and Jim will teach Bryan how to do a few things around the house besides vlog. Which brings me to my second example:

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016122 ... b5fefd.jpg[/img]

When Finn, Ollie, and Luna fell out of the wagon, Finn started screaming and crying, but what did #parentinggoals Bryan do? He set the camera down on the wagon so that he could get footage of him picking up Finn! Then he picked the camera up so that he could look at it instead of looking at his crying son, or offering any sort of comfort to him! He just walked into the house to film himself dropping the poor kid off with Missy so that _she_ could comfort him!

Example number three:

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016122 ... d9abc2.jpg[/img]

The kids were isolated in the playroom watching something so that Bryan and Missy could watch Harry Potter! Now, I'm not saying that kids shouldn't have some quiet time away from their parents occasionally, but the Lumps seem to always plop the boys down in front of a screen so that they can do what they want to do for a few hours! No, Bryan, this is not an example of, "as a parent, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do," situation. You don't do a thing with those kids! You could at least wait until they fell asleep for the night to watch a movie! Sounds like the Lumps watched two or three while the boys were left alone in the playroom.

PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

PhoenixFeathers wrote:So the artist who did DailyBumps old animated intro just posted this on twitter:

That's awesome.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

It doesn't look like the same puppy the white stripe between her eyes is bigger than the one remi picked up

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

HelloSweetie wrote:Looks like this is the friend that picked her up. Around 15:30

Thats not the same puppy. Missy and Bryans has a white ear.
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

What exactly was the "puppy fail"? The fact that they got a puppy in the first place?

sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

PosyGirl72 wrote:
PhoenixFeathers wrote:So the artist who did DailyBumps old animated intro just posted this on twitter:

That's awesome.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Good for her! I'm glad some people are speaking out!

Bumblebee93
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bumblebee93 »

sammibro wrote:Parents of the Year, Missy and Bryan! My first example is of Missy taking down her monstrosity of a sensory board because - as we all know - everything is disposable at the Lumps' house:

I guess Missy actually got those tools for herself for Christmas and just said they were for Bryan in order to save face! At least someone is using them! Maybe she and Jim will teach Bryan how to do a few things around the house besides vlog. Which brings me to my second example:

When Finn, Ollie, and Luna fell out of the wagon, Finn started screaming and crying, but what did #parentinggoals Bryan do? He set the camera down on the wagon so that he could get footage of him picking up Finn! Then he picked the camera up so that he could look at it instead of looking at his crying son, or offering any sort of comfort to him! He just walked into the house to film himself dropping the poor kid off with Missy so that _she_ could comfort him!
I had to stop watching the blog after the cart fell over. Bryan described it as hilarious?? i'm furious on Finn's behalf. How is that remotely funny? My heart stopped and I'm not their mum or even a mum yet. It wasn't at all funny. They all needed proper comforting, and Luna should have been checked to make sure she was alright as well - she's in the time where if anything happens it will affect her future because she will get terrified of things like that and could get very agitated if one of the boys puts her in that again. She could easily bite them if she was that scared. And what was Ollie's reaction? 'i didnt cry'. Bryan should have said something to him about thats good but Finn is younger. its not a competition.

This is the first time I've watched a vlog of theirs and been this angry. Arghhhhh!!!
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

:clap:
hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

I'm screaming!!! How many other vloggers got their kids a birthday pet, got rid or it then replaced it with a christmas pet. I'm sure not many! Way to go Baylee! I'm glad she's speaking up, I do want to know about the fall out with them. Their old into was cute, or was Bryan above that because he's so famous he needed a new intro?
longtimelurker24
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by longtimelurker24 »

Is it just me or is every family vlogger have at least one title this month on their channel "family tradition" "traditions" yes yes we all know...it's like ever since the shaytards christmas specials now everyone has a tradition they do on Christmas. The fun thing about the shaytards PJ tradition is at first they never made that much of a deal about it and its just a fun thing they do. But with missy and her new PJ tradition is she really pushes it in our face... Christmas traditions start not from planning they just happen and then you realise you have been doing it for years, then it becomes a tradition. I may be going a bit OTT on this but for some reason it bothers me lol.
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

I have many things to say about the vlog today. First off bryan, don't just tell Ollie that Luna is going to herd him. That is not the proper response. You need to teach the dog that she cannot herd your children. So at least we know how training her will go.

Second, how in the world is that sensory board a danger? It's attached to the wall and all the pieces are attached to it. So there is no choking hazard to be worried about, and if it was installed correctly they shouldn't be worried about it falling down. The kids just never used it so it has to go. Tell the freaking truth.

Third, the whole wagon sequence got to me. Bryan is terrible at being a father. When your first reaction to your one year old falling out of a wagon is "that's hilarious" you need to rethink what you find funny. Then you keep saying "oh you're fine." Bryan it's a freaking one year old. He's still little. He is going to need to he comforted.

Fourth, it hurt my heart to see little Finn watching the TV so intently in the playroom. He's slowly going to turn into ollie.

Fifth, pretty sure we have seen Luna more than we saw zuri at this point. The poor cat never stood a chance.

Lastly, I am so happy people are calling them out about getting another pet. As someone who works at the shelter, in a few months the number of pets that get returned is astounding. I firmly believe pets are not gifts. Children and parents should have a say in picking out the pet because the whole family is responsible for caring for it. I don't think they'll get ride of Luna because the princess is a dog person, but if they do (or if they get rid of karma) I don't think I could ever stomach watching them again.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”