DailyFinleyPotter&TheDursleys (Part 77)

PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyFinleyPotter&TheDursleys (Part 77)

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

tintin15 wrote:Also, unless they picked Luna directly out of the uterus, there is no WAY that she, personally, was planned for months. They've been planning to get a dog for a long time...but Luna is not very old. They couldn't have been planning on bringing her home for too long.
She min 8 weeks.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

PosyGirl72 wrote:
tintin15 wrote:Also, unless they picked Luna directly out of the uterus, there is no WAY that she, personally, was planned for months. They've been planning to get a dog for a long time...but Luna is not very old. They couldn't have been planning on bringing her home for too long.
She min 8 weeks.

I think I heard in the vlog today that they said she was 8 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I believe that's possible since breeders advertise their litters about to be born. Even if they were planning on a puppy for months before deciding on Luna, they still rehomed their cat right before. And I think it was the right decision to rehome her but it could have been prevented if they planned properly. Luna is small and if Finn or Pllie accidentally let her out like they did with Zuri, then a wild animal could easily get her.
nc_mom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nc_mom »

Their constant spending, buying more and more, acquiring "disposable" pets, bragging and showing off are classic symptoms of people who are not content in their life and trying to make themselves feel important. They grew up classically in lower, middle class homes and probably did not have much. Now that the "Feel Good Fairy" aka youTube has showered them with money and perks they haven't a clue what to do and feel that they need to spend it on useless possessions. They don't realize what they are doing to their children by setting an example like that. They shower Ollie on almost a daily basis (not just Christmas!) with anything he whines for. They don't teach him values, manners or to be empathetic or charitable to others. They are uneducated, immature and selfish...and this is what they will pass down to their children. I can only imagine that their remaining subscribers are either uneducated like they are or just young children who don't know any better. They are on borrowed time...fame, fortune and youTube are all fleeting and I predict at the end of five years they will be broke, unemployed with two bratty children!
yoyo16
Informer
Informer

DailyFinleyPotter&TheDursleys (Part 77)

Unread post by yoyo16 »

She still has this tweet up. Did she specify that she was talking about the Bumps in a later tweet or did she edit this one?

ETA: I'm glad she didn't delete what she felt strongly about (even though she took out the Bumps reference) It shows her freedom of speech. She doesn't have to answer to everyone who was annoyed by her choice to call people out.

zacmum
Talker
Talker

Unread post by zacmum »

Oh god I am LOVING all the negative comments on the xmas vlog! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Every few comments are hilarious!
Where is Zuri? Ollie didn't even say thank you for gifts. Where is Finn? Ollie is cute and all but we want more Finn. Oh a new dog but you pay no attention to Karma? Wow all those presents is ridiculous. 3 year old will have no clue with all of that crap. You got rid of the rooster. Pets are life not just xmas.

Far out I'm laughing hilarious over here! hahaha. People are finally starting to speak up!! And it's bothering them because Missy posted the status on fb haha.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

The dog most likely didn't come from a reputable breeder, probably a backyard breeder or pet store, reputable breeders don't sell puppies as Christmas presents.

PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

zacmum wrote:Oh god I am LOVING all the negative comments on the xmas vlog! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Every few comments are hilarious!
Where is Zuri? Ollie didn't even say thank you for gifts. Where is Finn? Ollie is cute and all but we want more Finn. Oh a new dog but you pay no attention to Karma? Wow all those presents is ridiculous. 3 year old will have no clue with all of that crap. You got rid of the rooster. Pets are life not just xmas.

Far out I'm laughing hilarious over here! hahaha. People are finally starting to speak up!! And it's bothering them because Missy posted the status on fb haha.
Fb? Link

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
zacmum
Talker
Talker

Unread post by zacmum »

Here is my take on it all:

You have all this money. Do what you want. Travel to where you want and do nothing for all I care. It's YOUR life. But they have let the money get to them so much they are not humble or teaching their kids anything. I understand if you get a pet and it's aggressive, you have two young children you have to do what is safest for them. TBH, the rooster didn't look THAT aggressive but if they felt it was then ok I am fine with that. The cat pisses me off. When my nanna passed away we got her cat. He had a spraying issue. All over our furniture. We couldn't do anything. My other cat hated him and kept attacking him. No one in my family would take him. I was at whits end and I tried so hard to find a solution. Everyone said get him put down or take him to a shelter(the spraying thing was a serious issue). But how could I do that? I didn't have a huge connection to him yet but I just couldn't. He is now an outdoor cat and has never been happier and I am glad we stuck by our guns and didn't just get rid of him. They get a cat that is THEIRS and have for a while then oh no too hard its going. What is that? They didn't even bloody try ffs! It would be different if they did. They say we only see 15mins of their day.. well guys all I ever see is Ollie eating shit and getting spoilt rotten.. you cant show us zuri at all in a vlog?! They just got that cat, didn't research and then gave up. This is why so many people are pissed about the dog because while they have karma and I wouldn't say he is neglected, they just got rid of a rooster & kitten that they barely had because it was "too hard". Wont the dog be too??

And regarding all the gifts. Again its your life. Do what you want. But when you show one son getting everything he wants, while the other is basically left in a corner, its not good. SPOIL BOTH BOYS!! Give equal attention to BOTH BOYS! Let us see BOTH BOYS in the vlogs. Not just your miracle child. Teach your miracle child to say thank you. I get it, kids can have no filter especially with gifts but occasionally we will hear say thank you that's it. My 3 yr old certainly doesn't say you got me a present? Every time dad or someone walks through the door. Why is that?! They're not teaching them properly and they will grow up to be spoilt uptight snobby brats. Well.. Ollie. I cant see Finn what finns future will be.

Anyway sorry for the long vent but it just bugs me! I don't care what they do with their money, that they spoil they or whatever but they are just going about it all wrong. Maybe if we saw finn get the same treatment, saw them actually try with zuri and the rooster, actually saw their child have manners and appreciate things time to time then I wouldn't care what they did.
zacmum
Talker
Talker

Unread post by zacmum »

reference to PosyGirl (cant quote it) No link, I think they just put everything on all social media, it was the post saying

"Just so we are clear, Luna has been planned for months and we couldn't wait to make it a magical homecoming for the kids."
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

What's the time stamp of missy and the spectacles? I can't find it lol

shewolf_07
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shewolf_07 »

They sicken me! Thank God for their audience of mostly teens and preteens that keep their channel going, because I don't know what adult in their right mind can watch these "adults" spoil their kid rotten and spend so frivolously, while taking vacations away from their vacations while having missys parents at their every beck and call(unless they're living vicariously through them which, quite frankly, is pathetic) It's infuriating. And the fact that people actually think they've worked hard to get where they're @, drives me absofrickenlutely insane. I've never felt such hate towards people I don't know personally. Lord forgive me. I hope bryans album tanks, really badly. Maybe that will sober them up a little.
shewolf_07
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shewolf_07 »

zacmum wrote:Here is my take on it all:

You have all this money. Do what you want. Travel to where you want and do nothing for all I care. It's YOUR life. But they have let the money get to them so much they are not humble or teaching their kids anything. I understand if you get a pet and it's aggressive, you have two young children you have to do what is safest for them. TBH, the rooster didn't look THAT aggressive but if they felt it was then ok I am fine with that. The cat pisses me off. When my nanna passed away we got her cat. He had a spraying issue. All over our furniture. We couldn't do anything. My other cat hated him and kept attacking him. No one in my family would take him. I was at whits end and I tried so hard to find a solution. Everyone said get him put down or take him to a shelter(the spraying thing was a serious issue). But how could I do that? I didn't have a huge connection to him yet but I just couldn't. He is now an outdoor cat and has never been happier and I am glad we stuck by our guns and didn't just get rid of him. They get a cat that is THEIRS and have for a while then oh no too hard its going. What is that? They didn't even bloody try ffs! It would be different if they did. They say we only see 15mins of their day.. well guys all I ever see is Ollie eating shit and getting spoilt rotten.. you cant show us zuri at all in a vlog?! They just got that cat, didn't research and then gave up. This is why so many people are pissed about the dog because while they have karma and I wouldn't say he is neglected, they just got rid of a rooster & kitten that they barely had because it was "too hard". Wont the dog be too??

And regarding all the gifts. Again its your life. Do what you want. But when you show one son getting everything he wants, while the other is basically left in a corner, its not good. SPOIL BOTH BOYS!! Give equal attention to BOTH BOYS! Let us see BOTH BOYS in the vlogs. Not just your miracle child. Teach your miracle child to say thank you. I get it, kids can have no filter especially with gifts but occasionally we will hear say thank you that's it. My 3 yr old certainly doesn't say you got me a present? Every time dad or someone walks through the door. Why is that?! They're not teaching them properly and they will grow up to be spoilt uptight snobby brats. Well.. Ollie. I cant see Finn what finns future will be.

Anyway sorry for the long vent but it just bugs me! I don't care what they do with their money, that they spoil they or whatever but they are just going about it all wrong. Maybe if we saw finn get the same treatment, saw them actually try with zuri and the rooster, actually saw their child have manners and appreciate things time to time then I wouldn't care what they did.
This right here. Everything I've ever wanted to say. However, while I don't believe Karma is neglected in regards to providing his basic needs, I do believe they fail to interact with him unless its for the vlog. Then again I could be totally wrong, after all, we only see 15 mins of their day right?
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

I don't mind that they spend a lot of money. If you have it, do whatever you want.

But they are thankless. They are ungrateful. They worked for nothing, yet never show any gratitude for all that gave them their fortune. They lied about not being able to afford the $4000 for the meet and greet space. And it's obvious that they are trying to fill a hole with the things they buy.

If they worked for it or showed any gratitude, I wouldn't mind their spending. But they are spoiled, greedy, and not humble whatsoever.
zacmum
Talker
Talker

Unread post by zacmum »

Yeah I agree. He's definitely not neglected and they show him attention but I agree, I feel it's only for the vlogs to "shut up" the haters.
The other thing, they weren't vlogging, didn't have children, were not travelling all the time and were different people when they had Karma so had more time for him. Now, they don't have as much time for him and getting a puppy, will only make Karama be pushed back again. And I can see the same thing happening to the puppy when the novity wears off because they will still travel, vlog, have kids and just forget about them both. At least Karma will have a friend now. Unless Luna goes as well like Zuri!
yoyo16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yoyo16 »

tintin15 wrote:I don't mind that they spend a lot of money. If you have it, do whatever you want.

But they are thankless. They are ungrateful. They worked for nothing, yet never show any gratitude for all that gave them their fortune. They lied about not being able to afford the $4000 for the meet and greet space. And it's obvious that they are trying to fill a hole with the things they buy.

If they worked for it or showed any gratitude, I wouldn't mind their spending. But they are spoiled, greedy, and not humble whatsoever.
This is so true! Especially since they have stated so many times that they worked hard to get where they are now. Well, they may have worked hard but if not for their followers, they wouldn't be on YouTube making thousands of dollars a month. Never in the almost two years that I religiously watched them have they said thank you to their viewers. Compare this to Ellie and Jared. They, (at least Jared), really means it when he says they are grateful for their success. He acknowledges that without their followers, they wouldn't be where they are today.

kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

Missy said on her snapchat that they are having construction done...converting the garage to living quarters maybe?

zacmum
Talker
Talker

Unread post by zacmum »

Ahh it's not letting me quote today!

And yeah that was what I meant. They are ungrateful, thankless, and never show gratitude. Ellie & Jared while also drive me insane, at least they thank their viewers a lot. It may not be sincere, it may be fake but at least they do it. You never hear the bumps say that. Because after all, if it wasn't for the viewers they wouldn't be where they are. They don't have to always say thank you every vlog to their viewers or anything but it bugs me that even in a blue moon wouldn't hurt and they still don't. I cant remember the last time I heard either of them say thank you guys so much, you guys have helped us get where we are. In fact, it bugs me so much that they say we worked hard etc.. so not only do they not acknowledge the viewers for getting them where they are, they honestly believe it was ALL them.

But I am not surprised.. I mean, they give plenty to mimi and papa but even missys tips for travelling vlog she couldn't even acknowledge and say how thankful they are that her parents help so much.

And Bryans album is a load of crap.
"personal album" my ass. We haven't heard all the songs yet, but nothing was personal we didn't know about. I am really hoping he does a tribute to Gabe but I dunno if there will be. Everyone mourns differently, but if you can sing about how abusive your father was I'd expect a little something for your angel son.

The lies annoys me so much. If you don't wanna do a meet up, cool. Just be honest and say sorry guys we wanna just have this family holiday. Don't lie and say you don't have $4000 for a meet up! It makes you look even worse of people for lying when duh remember, you vlog.. we see your lives and all your throwing around of $$!
Last edited by zacmum on Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Dailybuzz24 wrote:I miss these people before they turned into huge entitled, ego boosting, over dramatic and anything in between people.

I agree :/ I used to LOVE them and it sucks that everything has come to this. They were my favorite family vloggers, I watched them every day. I remember crying while watching videos about Gabriel, being so happy for Missy when she got her surgery, and being so so so excited when they were pregnant with Finn...and after that, everything just fell apart.
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

kittypurry wrote:Missy said on her snapchat that they are having construction done...converting the garage to living quarters maybe?

Maybe that's where the johnsons will be living. They're moving right?

Return to “Daily Bumps”