DailyFinnderella (part 78)

OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

Emmalinelola1 wrote:I kind of think he is smoking, my only doubt is you would think Ollie would mention it, but then again Bryan could just edit that out, duh me!
Maybe missy smokes too & that's why she has horrible wrinkles around her mouth!
Smoking would help explain Bryan's yellow teeth, as well.......hmmmmm........

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
They are poser bitch white trash from Idaho, so them being closet smokers wouldn't be a huge stretch.
Emmalinelola1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emmalinelola1 »

Look at what Teen Mom Farrah got her daughter for Christmas, I believe she is around 7,8, or 9. I see the prince of Idaho getting this for Christmas 2017!

courtney_benjamin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by courtney_benjamin »

He's not smoking
I'm a smoker and there's no way he's smoking
There's not a hint of smoke around his hand...he's prob just picking his nose holding himself.over till Starbucks or.olive garden.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
BlueMountains
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlueMountains »

Idk looks like a cigarette to me

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016122 ... 898f09.jpg[/img]

Hmmmm Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Romeoxsavexme wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016122 ... 898f09.jpg[/img]

Hmmmm Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not a reputable breeder.

If they bought off Craigslist, they definitely hadn't planned it out ahead of time.

There also won't be a contract requiring them to have her fixed. It will be a race between them and E&J to see who can breed their dog first for cute puppy footage Image
shewolf_07
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shewolf_07 »

I know we all pretty much hate B&M here, but some of you seem to be so blinded by hate that y'all come up with the most ridiculous things. He's dumb but I don't think he's dumb enough to be smoking around his kid. Stop making it a thing.
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

shewolf_07 wrote:I know we all pretty much hate B&M here, but some of you seem to be so blinded by hate that y'all come up with the most ridiculous things. He's dumb but I don't think he's dumb enough to be smoking around his kid. Stop making it a thing.
Really? Many people smoke around their kids. It's more common then you think.
Emmalinelola1 wrote:Look at what Teen Mom Farrah got her daughter for Christmas, I believe she is around 7,8, or 9. I see the prince of Idaho getting this for Christmas 2017!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

...............................is he serious with this answer? He sounds like the worst kind of hipster wannabe.

(paraphrased) "People are so totes gonna vibe with these sexy, angsty, real songs. We can't help that people like to see us as a perfect couple on a pedestal. I mean, they tell us that all the time, but really....we're not."

Full interview here if you need some chuckles
http://m.axs.com/interview-bryan-lannin ... -us-112233
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

PosyGirl72 wrote:
shewolf_07 wrote:I know we all pretty much hate B&M here, but some of you seem to be so blinded by hate that y'all come up with the most ridiculous things. He's dumb but I don't think he's dumb enough to be smoking around his kid. Stop making it a thing.
Really? Many people smoke around their kids. It's more common then you think.
Emmalinelola1 wrote:Look at what Teen Mom Farrah got her daughter for Christmas, I believe she is around 7,8, or 9. I see the prince of Idaho getting this for Christmas 2017!

Don't know why it quoted 2 people when. I just wanted to quote the one about him smoking around kids.

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

Final post about the "Why is Finn barely in the vlogs" comment thread from the Christmas video

These people are delusional. Are they serious?
"Ollie might feel left out."

Well GOD FORBID that child experience real life emotions that are integral to his emotional development.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sevan116
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sevan116 »

Has there been any discussion about Bryan and his gallbladder issues? I thought he was supposed to be having surgery soon?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sevan116 wrote:Has there been any discussion about Bryan and his gallbladder issues? I thought he was supposed to be having surgery soon?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Nope
Edenberry wrote:Final post about the "Why is Finn barely in the vlogs" comment thread from the Christmas video

These people are delusional. Are they serious?
"Ollie might feel left out."

Well GOD FORBID that child experience real life emotions that are integral to his emotional development.

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Bryan isn't smoking. He picks/scratches his nose on camera all the time, and you can tell in one of the screenshots that his thumb is up there.

His teeth are yellow because he probably doesn't care for them properly. Also, even if he does, a lot of people have yellow teeth. If I recall correctly, he doesn't like to go to the doctor, so there's no way he'd go to the dentist to have them bleached or looked at, even if it is another way to show off money.

His singing voice isn't that of a smoker's, either. It would be gravelly and gruff, but his voice is pretty clear. He has bad technique, which is why he's hoarse after singing and why his notes sound awful. The way he sings grates on his vocal cords.

I agree with a lot of theories on hear and enjoy a lot, but this is one I can't jump on. It doesn't even look like he's holding anything in the screenshots to me.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

That interview made me laugh. He likes the song Us the most lyrically. That's the one that repeats over and over, right?

And I agree that he's not smoking. I also don't hate them. I think it's crazy to hate them. Hate is too powerful and I don't care about disliking them that much.
JoCo 89
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JoCo 89 »

Regarding how little we see them with Bryan's family, I actually don't have a problem with that. When they ARE together, the Lannings are kind and respectful, which is important. BUT, we know that Bryan's mom's husband was significantly abusive of Bryan such that he ran away from home!! (I think Bryan has gone no contact with his mom's husband, and I'm 100% supportive of cutting off those who are abusive!) But think about this: Bryan's mom surely knew Bryan was being abused, and she didn't protect him; therefore she was AT LEAST neglectful, if not abusive herself!! Um, that would majorly harm her relationship with her son!! She should have kicked her husband out of the house when he started being abusive in order to protect Bryan. So it would make sense to me 1) if Bryan has deep wounds from his mother's failure to protect him, 2) if he has literal PTSD or C-PTSD from being abused, and 3) if there are traumatic triggers associated with spending long amounts of time with his family... I'm glad he's in contact with his mom and sister, and that he lets them spend time with Ollie and Finn, but I'm very understanding of the nuances of remaining in contact with those associated with past abuse or neglect. I'd actually love for Bryan to see a professional therapist to see if he does indeed have PTSD, C-PTSD, or any other psychological injuries or mental health issues .. And trauma could absolutely be one cause of his current health/weight issues. See Dr Bessel Van der Kolk's book "The Body Keeps the Score" for more info on how trauma changes the brain
JoCo 89
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JoCo 89 »

But I have compassion for Bryan's mom too. I wonder if she is trapped in an abusive marriage... Sometimes it can be so hard to get out...
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

JoCo 89 wrote:But I have compassion for Bryan's mom too. I wonder if she is trapped in an abusive marriage... Sometimes it can be so hard to get out...
Her husband/boyfriend/whatever died earlier this year, so unless she's gotten with someone else, probably not. Missy just pushes the Hollisters and only the Hollisters (with whatever her reasoning may be).
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
JoCo 89
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JoCo 89 »

MamaJoAnna wrote:
JoCo 89 wrote:But I have compassion for Bryan's mom too. I wonder if she is trapped in an abusive marriage... Sometimes it can be so hard to get out...
Her husband/boyfriend/whatever died earlier this year, so unless she's gotten with someone else, probably not. Missy just pushes the Hollisters and only the Hollisters (with whatever her reasoning may be).
Really? Her husband died?! How did I miss that! I'm sure that stirred up lots of emotions for Bryan.
longtimelurker24
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by longtimelurker24 »

Yes Brian we only see a few minutes of your life on your vlogs...then why do you choose to put in your vlogs your children falling over and crying or putting them in front of a tv screen with chocolate milk or buying endless amounts of junk or complaining that you don't have time do watch your movies. You are setting yourselves up for criticism attention or maybe that's what you want attention...your endless need for "new stuff" and attention will be the ruin of you. Your desperate need to be liked and to be current with everyone else is embarrassing to watch.

Return to “Daily Bumps”