JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

cocogogo
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Unread post by cocogogo »

I think the 'Christmas eve' vlog was not actually Christmas eve. As Lilia was with her dad. So it was her fake Christmas eve. Don't know why she didn't just make that clear.
Also I have a thought.... do you think Jess possibly bought much more for her kids? But didn't film it in case Tommy and Caden's mum sees?
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

cocogogo wrote:I think the 'Christmas eve' vlog was not actually Christmas eve. As Lilia was with her dad. So it was her fake Christmas eve. Don't know why she didn't just make that clear.
Also I have a thought.... do you think Jess possibly bought much more for her kids? But didn't film it in case Tommy and Caden's mum sees?
I don't think she would care if Ashley saw. And I think if she did buy more she would have wanted to film and brag about it haha
sofreakingnotok
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sofreakingnotok »

pinkdiamond_3 wrote:I hate to bring the Drake thing back up lol but I was just reading some of the comments on her Christmas posts.. someone asked "weren't they supposed to be with Drake on Xmas eve??" And some random answers "Jess posted on snapchat, they went there and he took pics to post then they went right back home". This is exactly why some people tend to take Drakes side in these situations.. it was said that they went there early Friday and spent the night, and spent all day Saturday there and went home Christmas Eve at 8pm. Jess is so quick to correct any other minor thing people assume but surprise, not a peep on that comment. I'm not a Drake fan but Jess is such a manipulator and will let her viewers believe the worst. I mean at least give him a tiny bit of credit (he doesn't deserve it, I know) but at least be truthful with everyone about what actually happened.
Here's another example that supports this^ comment. We all know Jess is quick to erase the negative stuff or heck, even people answering how she and Chris met, she polices the coments, don't tell me she didn't see this. She saw it, but she likes it when people lie to make Ashley look like a jerk, she probably loves it when the minions do the dirty work for her. Also, haha I love how the minion backtracks when someone calls them out.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

"Life with just two kids...such a breeze!"

Lollll she needs to fuck off with that. No ones impressed by you jess
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Good thing no one forced you to have five kids, Jess. Your life could be "a breeze" if it wasn't for you.
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

Breaking news!!! Chris has finally posted a pic of Landen after addies birth. I'm shocked!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
creamsoda99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by creamsoda99 »

sofreakingnotok wrote:
pinkdiamond_3 wrote:I hate to bring the Drake thing back up lol but I was just reading some of the comments on her Christmas posts.. someone asked "weren't they supposed to be with Drake on Xmas eve??" And some random answers "Jess posted on snapchat, they went there and he took pics to post then they went right back home". This is exactly why some people tend to take Drakes side in these situations.. it was said that they went there early Friday and spent the night, and spent all day Saturday there and went home Christmas Eve at 8pm. Jess is so quick to correct any other minor thing people assume but surprise, not a peep on that comment. I'm not a Drake fan but Jess is such a manipulator and will let her viewers believe the worst. I mean at least give him a tiny bit of credit (he doesn't deserve it, I know) but at least be truthful with everyone about what actually happened.
Here's another example that supports this^ comment. We all know Jess is quick to erase the negative stuff or heck, even people answering how she and Chris met, she polices the coments, don't tell me she didn't see this. She saw it, but she likes it when people lie to make Ashley look like a jerk, she probably loves it when the minions do the dirty work for her. Also, haha I love how the minion backtracks when someone calls them out.
Not allow them?! They had them last year. It was Ashley's turn to have them. But of course that's unfair because Jess wanted them all together so she could have a matchy match photo of all kids cuddling her as she read them a story!
Mamax1215
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mamax1215 »

NewEnglandGirl wrote:Addie is now 5 or 6 weeks old right? So Jess can start having sex again I also bet she'll get pregnant soon
I give it a few years. Right before Adddieee is in school. She's going to be so lonely throughout the day and if she continues this weird schedule and half assed videos she will lose followers.
Mamax1215
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mamax1215 »

CallieT wrote:So Lilia and Addie's Christmas 'pajamas' have to include an itchy tutu? Really? To sleep in?
lol My daughter picked out a similar pj with the red tutu. I told her take it off before bed and she still went to sleep in it. This girl practically lives in her tutu's. She is 4 though but idk about a newborn.
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

imapumkinseed wrote:
emma101 wrote:I'm confused about the thread title. 5 people fell in love? Jess, Gabe, Drake and Chris... who's the 5th? Ashley?
I'm guessing the 5 refers to the parents of all 7 kids, so yeah. Idk if Jess has done it but a lot of people post family pictures captioned "all because two people fell in love." But in her case...
Yes, the 5 includes Ashley, and yes, it's in reference to a cheap decal of that exact quote that Jess has in the master bedroom or something.
AJJLife
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AJJLife »

Now that I'm back and caught up....

Post to!!!! ROFL.

I could care less when the twins left and came home, Drake and Jess are equally to blame for where they are in all off this, well as far as I am concerned. They both suck at looking past themselves and making better decisions in life for their kids. Yes Jess actually provides and cares for them but everything around that is disfunctional garbage.

What pisses me off to no end is that Kaden clearly gets what he wants when it comes to the twins in all of their matching glory, his likes and wants are observed and Kyson get the other character, color, or one that there is an option for. Why wasn't it Kyson really wanted and asked Santa for this Lego thing so we got Kaden it in this version? Or better yet get them each what they wanted. Why take them to Santa to ask if they are not going to get it. What pisses me off even more is how Lilia has so many more people to buy for her and do for her yet she is the one that Jess goes above budget for. It isn't about presents but if you have them it should be fair. Nothing she bought was even worth crap.

Addie doesn't look like Jess and that makes me happy, also still blonde. Yay!
AJJLife
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AJJLife »

Oh and before I forget, what's with all the recent alcohol? Has she turned into a lush. She seemed drunk with Chris in the last vid either that or trying to over sell that lovey dovey crap that I don't buy for 1 second. Could it cause the mastitis? Get over it Jess you look worse when you try to sell it, he loves you, that's obvious but you just love yourself and the attention.
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

That picture of addie sitting up is cringe worthy.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:"Life with just two kids...such a breeze!"

When did she say this? Was that about Ashley?
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Mel1011 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:"Life with just two kids...such a breeze!"

When did she say this? Was that about Ashley?

She posted a snapchat of landen and addelyn sleeping. It was basically a brag about how much harder her life normally is than moms who 'only' have two kids
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So funny to me how incredibly BLONDE addelyn is. "Definitely a redhead!". Ummmmm no.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

Why would she be sitting up the baby like that?!
I can already see Jess pushing her to walk at 6 months.

Lisey26
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lisey26 »

Amazing how she only buys carrots at Christmas for Santa's reindeers and her kids have no idea what they taste like.

Also, maybe it's different in America, but here where I live St Nikolaus is not Santa, but a very different holiday that we celebrate in the 6th of December

Sent from my H60-L04 using Tapatalk
creamsoda99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by creamsoda99 »

violet-kelsey black wrote:Why would she be sitting up the baby like that?!
I can already see Jess pushing her to walk at 6 months. Image

Landen walked at 5 months. She's got to break more records with this once lmao
Lisey26
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lisey26 »

creamsoda99 wrote:
violet-kelsey black wrote:Why would she be sitting up the baby like that?!
I can already see Jess pushing her to walk at 6 months. Image

Landen walked at 5 months. She's got to break more records with this once lmao
To think with Lilia I remember her bragging about her sitting up when she was about six months old [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Sent from my H60-L04 using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”