DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Sweet456
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Unread post by Sweet456 »

These two are idiots for getting a high energy dog.. and a herder poor fin is going to take a beating because the pup will want to play and herd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016122 ... 8acddf.png[/img]

There's always a lame excuse for a late vlog...

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

They have a ton of extra space where they could have made an outdoor enclosure for Zuri. Or how about the batting cage they have, or the huge garage? They could have put an exercise wheel in for her! They just didn't want to. It was easier to let her go outside and run wild. They are no better pet parents than they are to children. Interesting that Missy gets so defensive about any suggestion she is though. Say whatever you want about how I raise my kids, but don't question my love for animals. I'm basically Belle bitches!"
Last edited by HelloSweetie on Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Sweet456 wrote:These two are idiots for getting a high energy dog.. and a herder poor fin is going to take a beating because the pup will want to play and herd

Yep.

It's a poor fit for their lifestyle and family. From an Aussie Rescue site:

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016122 ... 876191.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016122 ... 31ec7f.png[/img]
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

sammibro wrote:
There's always a lame excuse for a late vlog...

He was probably up all night listening to Mimi console Missy bc people have been so mean over the cat...
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:They have a ton of extra space where they counsellor have made an outdoor enclosure for Zuri. They just didn't want to. It was easier to let her go outside and run wild. They are no better pet parents than they are to children. Interesting that Missy gets so defensive about any suggestion she is though. Say whatever you want about how I raise my kids, but don't question my love for animals. I'm basically Belle bitches!"
You are so right! They can buy a huge chicken coop that must have cot $1000 or more, added a dog run for Karma, but couldnt spend an extra dime on an out door yard for the cat? They could have afforded to make something amazing for that cat to play in, but yet they just choose to get rid of her. This proves that Missy just hated that cat and wanted it gone. She was not going to be put out or inconvenienced for a second when it came to Zuri. She never wanted it in the first place, Bryan has wanted a cat for years and she wouldn't let him. She got rid of Claire Bear the second she could so its not surprising she wanted to get rid of Zuri. Screw Bryan and what he wants, its always all about Missy.
spotsanddots
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by spotsanddots »

$30.00 to go watch Bryan perform!?! That's ridiculous, he's delusional.

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

We should keep track of how long it takes for Finn to show up in the vlog. Today it about 5:30.

Also, there was a point in the vlog where papa was sitting on the chair and Finn was climbing on the up the side, and no one stopped him! They were all too focused on ollie.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Another release party for another flop music release?

#sohumble #cambodialiving #moneymoneymoney
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

Bryan... a couple of chicken breast would be two, not four you idiot!
Lots of Finn in today's vlog. Hummm read here much?
Also a little dig here "Ollie you've got your shoes on" before heading across the grass into the coop.
Hahaha they had to remove the unpermitted building! Wonder why this was an issue now. Were they pulling permits for something else??
Missy didn't seem too pleased with the gift from C and K. Wonder if the muffins were spoiled... been more than a. Few days.

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

The amount they're vehemently denying this is ridiculous. When you're telling the truth, you should only defend yourself once. If people still think otherwise, that's their problem. If you continually deny everything, and in a vicious manner at that, it's obvious something is going on.

Not surprising, seeing as M&B lie a lot and LOVE to throw people off the scent. Not that they're good at it lol
cocogogo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cocogogo »

usernamessuck wrote:We should keep track of how long it takes for Finn to show up in the vlog. Today it about 5:30.

Also, there was a point in the vlog where papa was sitting on the chair and Finn was climbing on the up the side, and no one stopped him! They were all too focused on ollie.

I saw that. It made me really nervous!
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

janem wrote:Bryan... a couple of chicken breast would be two, not four you idiot!
Lots of Finn in today's vlog. Hummm read here much?
Also a little dig here "Ollie you've got your shoes on" before heading across the grass into the coop.
Hahaha they had to remove the unpermitted building! Wonder why this was an issue now. Were they pulling permits for something else??
Missy didn't seem too pleased with the gift from C and K. Wonder if the muffins were spoiled... been more than a. Few days.

The princess probably doesn't eat blueberries

longtimelurker24
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by longtimelurker24 »

Just watched the vlog.
Missy is much more relaxed when she's with just her dad or mum or brother and sister she seems so different. I think she really looks up to her dad as the "model of a man and father" and probably wishes Brian was more like him. Maybe thats why she got the tools for him for Christmas. But Brian is nothing like her dad, complete opposites. I think she may have a lot of regrets in her life choices and probably wishes she did things differently. I enjoy the clips of when it's with her and her dad I find it sweet how much she wants to please him. What went so wrong with her Brian ? You can tell she would love him to be more like her dad. Brian is immature he says stupid things and does stupid things and you can see she's getting tired of it, i would find it embarrassing having to ask my dad to do every DIY home thing because my child husband can't be bothered to do it or can't be bothered to learn how to do it.
yoyo16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yoyo16 »

spotsanddots wrote:$30.00 to go watch Bryan perform!?! That's ridiculous, he's delusional.

It's 55 dollars for the VIP tickets! 25 dollars more to meet them in person!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Hardly anyone comes when it's free!
I think, from what Bryan said about Luna and Karma "having the run of the property", that they think that when she's bigger, they can just throw the two of them outside and not deal with them except for cute vlog footage of kids and dog in pool, etc. He's in for a rude awakening from what that rescue site says. Why can't they do five minutes research? Did they have DNA done on Karma, or just decide that he's an Aussie mix? Looks more like collie from that long nose, but that's another herding dog. They've been more domesticated though as house dogs.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

yoyo16 wrote:
spotsanddots wrote:$30.00 to go watch Bryan perform!?! That's ridiculous, he's delusional.

It's 55 dollars for the VIP tickets! 25 dollars more to meet them in person!

man.. they REALLY think highly of themselves. I bet money we don't see footage of the VIP meetup bc there will be next to no one there. They should have charged $25 a person to do the meet up in London, that would have offset the cost of the space, you know, since they are so strapped for cash these days. Also hitting on that topic... they really couldnt find a space to rent in allllllllll of London for less than $4000 to have a meet up????
francis3125
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by francis3125 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016122 ... 336ce5.png[/img]

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

A photoshoot... for the dog??? Oh my god.. I guess they will have to add her to the intro bc the kiddies will be freaking out that she's not in it. Maybe that means changing the intro all together, It gets on my nerves. E&J's is worse to me actually, but at least they have that shortened version of it that is more bearable (even if they look like weird paper dolls lol)
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

Oh the second hand embarassment for this pseudo rockstar runs deep. lol

Return to “Daily Bumps”