DailyFinnderella (part 78)

kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Unread post by kittypurry »

Let's see how many people come this year, last year was free with catered Freebirds and gift bags. It'll be hard for the eight year olds to convince their parents to shell out $60 (minors need an adult who also needs a paid ticket) for a concert at night in LA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

Bryan and Missy I'd love to send you a copy!
IMG_3266.JPG

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

kittypurry wrote:Let's see how many people come this year, last year was free with catered Freebirds and gift bags. It'll be hard for the eight year olds to convince their parents to shell out $60 (minors need an adult who also needs a paid ticket) for a concert at night in LA

Plus, last year was at YouTube's space, and a bunch of vloggers came to get a boost from the Bumps. So, if you discount the vloggers that were there, it _really_ wasn't much of a crowd.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

tintin15 wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:Missy is trying so hard on twitter. Ellie even stood up for her. I genuinely do believe that she would have gotten the puppy whether or not she got rid of zuri. She honestly believes that Karma is part Australian shepherd, so in her mind she is getting another dog just like him. I hope it works out. She has a lot less time to dedicate to the puppy but who knows she already neglects her kids maybe the puppy will be her new baby and she will dedicate all her time to it while the kids are locked in the playroom.

"I can have as many animals as I want" ok can anyone else just see her stomping her foot like a brat? LOL

Also, Ellie's a liar. That tweet screams "fake as balls".
Well actually you can't have as many as you want Missy. Your city's law prohibits you to only have 4 dogs and 4 cats on your property so...Image

Last edited by Romeoxsavexme on Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Bahahaha I'm so glad they had to tear that storage down!!

It obviously wasn't planned because they kept saying oh at least there will be more space, it's sad but we can find more use out of it it's a bummer etc

If you planned this you wouldn't be trying to convince yourself you're better off without it.

They are better without it but I seriously think they got caught and had no choice to tear it down!!

Love it lol!!

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Wait.. Bryan said "Hey Luna! You did so good last night i heard!!" sooooo did she not stay at the house? Already shipping her off to someone else to take care of and train?
So the chicken coop was just open so the chickens could get out? I'm sure Ollie did it, bc it showed him opening the other door. Once again proof that they let him run around unsupervised all the freaking time.
"I cant do many things like hold both my kids.." no truer words were ever spoken by Missy. Like she would EVER hold both boys at once. :lol: she cant even watch them both alone, let alone hold them (im being sorta sarcastic but mostly not..heh..)
Poor Karma, ignored the whole vlog. He wanted to play so bad when everyone was chasing Ollie :(
Missy is the rudest gift receiver i've ever seen.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Playsinrain wrote:Wait.. Bryan said "Hey Luna! You did so good last night i heard!!" sooooo did she not stay at the house? Already shipping her off to someone else to take care of and train?
So the chicken coop was just open so the chickens could get out? I'm sure Ollie did it, bc it showed him opening the other door. Once again proof that they let him run around unsupervised all the freaking time.
"I cant do many things like hold both my kids.." no truer words were ever spoken by Missy. Like she would EVER hold both boys at once. :lol: she cant even watch them both alone, let alone hold them (im being sorta sarcastic but mostly not..heh..)
Poor Karma, ignored the whole vlog. He wanted to play so bad when everyone was chasing Ollie :(
Hasn't it been speculated that missy and Bryan sleep in separate rooms? This would be more proof. Or maybe Bryan sleeps so soundly missy is the only one who takes care of babies and puppies in the night.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:Wait.. Bryan said "Hey Luna! You did so good last night i heard!!" sooooo did she not stay at the house? Already shipping her off to someone else to take care of and train?
Hasn't it been speculated that missy and Bryan sleep in separate rooms? This would be more proof. Or maybe Bryan sleeps so soundly missy is the only one who takes care of babies and puppies in the night.

This is true, but do they have a guest room now? I assume they do, but then i also thought they only had 3 bedrooms? have they ever shown the guest room?
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

Playsinrain wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:
"I cant do many things like hold both my kids.." no truer words were ever spoken by Missy. Like she would EVER hold both boys at once. Image she cant even watch them both alone, let alone hold them (im being sorta sarcastic but mostly not..heh..)

This is true, but do they have a guest room now? I assume they do, but then i also thought they only had 3 bedrooms? have they ever shown the guest room?
The guest room is by the playroom

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And don't they have a nanny/maid's quarters off the kitchen? At least that's what was advertised on the website when they bought the house.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

lmmomSD wrote:And don't they have a nanny/maid's quarters off the kitchen? At least that's what was advertised on the website when they bought the house.

There is. I was shocked when Mimi and Papa didn't move in, although I'm sure they stay there. They live about 45 minutes away and it's weird they are over that often.
cocogogo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cocogogo »

I really want to see a floor plan of their house. I get really confused by it!
emilynicole1435
Informer
Informer

Unread post by emilynicole1435 »

With the high energy animals they're getting + people thinking they'll get a horse in the future, how many bets on them getting something like a thoroughbred? :|
RecklessDisregard
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RecklessDisregard »

longtimelurker24 wrote:Just watched the vlog.
Missy is much more relaxed when she's with just her dad or mum or brother and sister she seems so different. I think she really looks up to her dad as the "model of a man and father" and probably wishes Brian was more like him. Maybe thats why she got the tools for him for Christmas. But Brian is nothing like her dad, complete opposites. I think she may have a lot of regrets in her life choices and probably wishes she did things differently. I enjoy the clips of when it's with her and her dad I find it sweet how much she wants to please him. What went so wrong with her Brian ? You can tell she would love him to be more like her dad. Brian is immature he says stupid things and does stupid things and you can see she's getting tired of it, i would find it embarrassing having to ask my dad to do every DIY home thing because my child husband can't be bothered to do it or can't be bothered to learn how to do it.
I think so too. I remember one vlog scene - possibly from the 2015 Christmas video - where Missy and Jim are jumping on a trampoline together. The way Bryan filmed and edited that clip actually made me tear up, because the love between Missy and her dad was so clear and present. She so obviously loves and respects her dad.

Bryan is basically his opposite, though, in so many ways. It makes me wonder what she saw in Bryan... But I don't suppose she was being super selective at the time, as they were both so young.

I can kind of relate to this, though. I don't regret my marriage or dislike my husband, but there are times when I wish that modern men were... A little more mature. And I realize that some are, but it's also pretty common for grown men to play video games, own "toys," and generally be less interested in adulting all the time than was usual a generation or two ago. For me, I can say that my husband was... More guarded about those sort of things, both while we were getting to know each other and in our early marriage. I suppose we were both trying harder to be each other's ideal back then. I feel like that could be true for Missy and Bryan too. She was his harbor, a place to run away from a life he describes as intolerable... He probably would have tried to be anything she wanted back then, which is either romantic or really really sad, depending on your perspective.
daisy1000
Informer
Informer

Unread post by daisy1000 »

Someone commented saying they can't make it because they live in Florida and have school LOL.

To be honest, the price isn't that bad because a famous artist having a release party is usually exclusive and could be up to at least a thousand dollars or more. This party is going to be a bunch of random subscribers who just so happen to live in California. Every time he performs the crowd looks dead. He doesn't have the charisma of a true artist.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

emilynicole1435 wrote:With the high energy animals they're getting + people thinking they'll get a horse in the future, how many bets on them getting something like a thoroughbred? :|
Oh, please no. She'll get thrown, and it will be "Dramatic Horse Fail". You don't mess with Thoroughbreds unless you really know what you are doing. And riding some when you were younger or on vacation doesn't count.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

DO NOT POST ADDRESSES
-Rodgerdodger, Mod.

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
yoyo16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yoyo16 »

lmmomSD wrote:And don't they have a nanny/maid's quarters off the kitchen? At least that's what was advertised on the website when they bought the house.

I think those quarters are the guest room. To get to the room, there's a bathroom to go through

janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

So the venue for this release party has a capacity of 500 standing or 3OO seated. I think he's dreaming if he thinks he's going to get that amount of people. The instructions are so specific for adults bringing their kids. So even if your kid wanted to go to the meet and greet and they were too young to go in by themselves for a photo the parent would also have to pay.
Really wonder why they didn't use YouTube space again since it's feee to them.

MissNova
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MissNova »

I wonder what meme's comment was refearing to at the end of Bryan's snap (the one where they are eating mcdonalds outside)
"Are they really watching him"
Surley at this point she knows excatley what the snap glasses are doing at this point...didn't she have missys on yesterday.
Was she asking whoever if people really watch Bryan's snaps??

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”