longtimelurker24
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Unread post by longtimelurker24 »

RecklessDisregard wrote:
longtimelurker24 wrote:Just watched the vlog.
Missy is much more relaxed when she's with just her dad or mum or brother and sister she seems so different. I think she really looks up to her dad as the "model of a man and father" and probably wishes Brian was more like him. Maybe thats why she got the tools for him for Christmas. But Brian is nothing like her dad, complete opposites. I think she may have a lot of regrets in her life choices and probably wishes she did things differently. I enjoy the clips of when it's with her and her dad I find it sweet how much she wants to please him. What went so wrong with her Brian ? You can tell she would love him to be more like her dad. Brian is immature he says stupid things and does stupid things and you can see she's getting tired of it, i would find it embarrassing having to ask my dad to do every DIY home thing because my child husband can't be bothered to do it or can't be bothered to learn how to do it.
I think so too. I remember one vlog scene - possibly from the 2015 Christmas video - where Missy and Jim are jumping on a trampoline together. The way Bryan filmed and edited that clip actually made me tear up, because the love between Missy and her dad was so clear and present. She so obviously loves and respects her dad.

Bryan is basically his opposite, though, in so many ways. It makes me wonder what she saw in Bryan... But I don't suppose she was being super selective at the time, as they were both so young.

I can kind of relate to this, though. I don't regret my marriage or dislike my husband, but there are times when I wish that modern men were... A little more mature. And I realize that some are, but it's also pretty common for grown men to play video games, own "toys," and generally be less interested in adulting all the time than was usual a generation or two ago. For me, I can say that my husband was... More guarded about those sort of things, both while we were getting to know each other and in our early marriage. I suppose we were both trying harder to be each other's ideal back then. I feel like that could be true for Missy and Bryan too. She was his harbor, a place to run away from a life he describes as intolerable... He probably would have tried to be anything she wanted back then, which is either romantic or really really sad, depending on your perspective.

I was thinking about the same clip aswell on the trampoline, it really was beautifully edited, and a sweet moment.
I have a feeling that when missy and Brian were young she really didn't care like most teens about her parents maybe especially her dads opinion or advice on her relationship, thinking Brian was perfect etc..and now as a adult with two children she regrets a lot the way she acted and is in some ways embarrassed. I remember in the draw our relationship or whatever it's called, she talked about how they Moved in together before marriage and she kind of said in a stern voice " my parents disagreed on us living together and rightly so!" (something along those lines) I think in a way she probably misses her dads protection like when she was a teen and regrets not doing things "the right way" or the way her parents would want her to have done. Brian was her "ideal" man when she was a teen but now as an adult woman she probably is constantly thinking why can't he be more mature why can't he be like my dad. Maybe it really is a difference of generation my dad is very much like Missy's and my husband can in some ways be very different to my dad but my husband still does things around the house and if he doesn't know how to do it he will try even if he does get impatient and frustrated quickly lol...Brian doesn't even try, missy is a lot more hands on than him and you can tell it bothers her that his constantly on technology , we can all tell she is not happy, and is only truly happy and relaxed around her parents. although missy can be lazy and bratty and some of the things she does really annoys me, I kind of get her and in away feel sorry for her. And the most frustrating thing is her unhappiness could easily be changed all she has to do is stop spending, and focus on something to do with her kids that doesn't involve plastic toys and crap food, shes likes doing projects so much with her dad why doesn't she do one with her own children...maybe is she made efforts Brian would get of his lazy ass and realise that preparing chocolate milk in advance and putting your kids in front of a tv screen is NOT good parenting.
zacmum
Talker
Talker

Unread post by zacmum »

I'm only just watching the Christmas vlog so a bit behind, but I cannot believe they went through some gifts without Finn!!!
1. he's not a bloody baby anymore. and 2. even if he was, he IS apart of the family.. why was he not there?
Too hard to deal with him? Seriously. My son was 8wks old on his first xmas and he couldn't do anything but we made sure he was sitting there in his rocker apart of it all.
What ass holes. Sorry but this would have been another perfect way to teach Ollie some manners. We should wait for Finn or go wake him up. It's Christmas ffs. I'm sure waking Finn a little early on one day wont kill you guys. :x :x
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Sorry, but I have no sympathy for poor Missy if she feels trapped in her marriage. In that case she's an adult and can make adult decisions.... be with Bryan or become independent. She doesn't get to ride his coat tails (because how much work is she putting into YT) and pout because he isn't more like her dad. She's raising her children to be more like Bryan than her dad, so I honestly think that theory is full of holes anyway.

Plus it's not like he was butch and handy when she met him. He literally was an emo poser (trendy at the time) with a camera in hand and the first words he said to her were bitchy af....

Sounds like Bryan to me!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

zacmum wrote:I'm only just watching the Christmas vlog so a bit behind, but I cannot believe they went through some gifts without Finn!!!
1. he's not a bloody baby anymore. and 2. even if he was, he IS apart of the family.. why was he not there?
Too hard to deal with him? Seriously. My son was 8wks old on his first xmas and he couldn't do anything but we made sure he was sitting there in his rocker apart of it all.
What ass holes. Sorry but this would have been another perfect way to teach Ollie some manners. We should wait for Finn or go wake him up. It's Christmas ffs. I'm sure waking Finn a little early on one day wont kill you guys. :x :x
I really hate to defend them here but waiting for a baby to wake up to do Christmas, is a little different than holding off an older child and waiting for the baby to wake up.

Sure they could have waited to do some of the gifts, but why would B&M treat Finn any different on Christmas than they do every other day?
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I think there's something to the theory that she wishes Bryan was more like her dad. I can imagine Missy, fresh off the Hollister compound and finally able to wear pants was attracted to Bryan's emo rebel image. That's hot when you are trying to piss off your parents, but not so hot when you need to get stuff done around the house.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Cgl33 wrote:I think there's something to the theory that she wishes Bryan was more like her dad. I can imagine Missy, fresh off the Hollister compound and finally able to wear pants was attracted to Bryan's emo rebel image. That's hot when you are trying to piss off your parents, but not so hot when you need to get stuff done around the house.
I'm with HS on this one. I have zero sympathy for Missy. Zero. If she really wants someone more like her dad, she can put on her big girl panties and deal. There are men out there that are handy. She doesn't _have_ to stay with Bryan. She's too lazy and enjoying the perks too much to do anything about the fact that she's obviously miserable with him. I'm sure it doesn't help that half her family is on his payroll, but they are old enough to shift for themselves too.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
msrubeus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msrubeus »

emilynicole1435 wrote:With the high energy animals they're getting + people thinking they'll get a horse in the future, how many bets on them getting something like a thoroughbred? :|
I so hope they get a horse!

I have to admit I will watch, lol. I have had horses most of my life, so that would be hilarious for me to watch. I feel like their animals are fairly well taken care of, even the ones that end up discarded, they at least make sure they go to a good home. And I definitely want to see them bite off more than they can chew with a horse. Dealing with hay deliveries, training, daily feeding and cleaning stalls etc.. And horses are herd animals, so they would have to get two at a minimum. And they will burn through that YouTube cash even faster because they'll have to hire more help to train and take care of their horses, because they're gone all the time. And Missy will want something fancy like a Gypsy Vanner or Friesan or something. $$$$ So yeah, I hope they get a horse.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Last edited by msrubeus on Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I don't feel bad for Missy. She knows that most men wouldn't put up with her laziness and having her family practically live with them.
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

I think even if Bryan was more handy around the house or even if she was married to someone else who was she would still call daddy to do everything. The Hollisters are very codependent.
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

Cgl33 wrote:I don't feel bad for Missy. She knows that most men wouldn't put up with her laziness and having her family practically live with them.
She also knows if she married anyone else she wouldn't get to live the lavish lifestyle they have. She'd be buying Payless BOGO heels (don't get me wrong, I love Payless BOGO) to his office Christmas party instead of $900 Jimmy Choos to his EP release party.
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

PosyGirl72 wrote:Here is the listing. Has 4 bedrooms.

And also that building was there before they bought the house.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Pretty sure this violates the rules of not posting their address.
Last edited by workfromhomemom on Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

pic.png
Missy was looking Smeegles to me in the beginning hahahaha "My Precious" hahaha sorry I know it's not Harry Potter but still :D You have the typical Bryan chatting away about himself and praising his latest album that nobody cares about....I can just see him going into Target and standing in the CD section talking out loud "Wow...they don't have Bryan Lanning here...OMG you guyzzz"

Did you guys notice Missy making some comments in the end about Luna not attacking Karma's ear and giving her extra toys so she doesn't attack them.....hmm...the complaints have started already!! Let's see how long she lasts in the house until they make another video of Missy being "trapped" with Luna :?
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

janem wrote:So the venue for this release party has a capacity of 500 standing or 3OO seated. I think he's dreaming if he thinks he's going to get that amount of people. The instructions are so specific for adults bringing their kids. So even if your kid wanted to go to the meet and greet and they were too young to go in by themselves for a photo the parent would also have to pay.
Really wonder why they didn't use YouTube space again since it's feee to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Before it said "Belasco ballroom " now it says theater. This capacity is 1500 standing and 800 seated. Really???! They really are delusional aren't they?

laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

janem wrote:
janem wrote:So the venue for this release party has a capacity of 500 standing or 3OO seated. I think he's dreaming if he thinks he's going to get that amount of people. The instructions are so specific for adults bringing their kids. So even if your kid wanted to go to the meet and greet and they were too young to go in by themselves for a photo the parent would also have to pay.

Before it said "Belasco ballroom " now it says theater. This capacity is 1500 standing and 800 seated. Really???! They really are delusional aren't they?

Yes, yes they are. lol This is as funny as it is sad. He has no following for his music - sans 12 yr olds on youtube - and he thinks he is going to fill this place? If he actually had put in the hard work that many bands do, he would realize that all that glitters is not gold. Meaning that a smaller venue, much smaller, filled is a much better thing than a large club that is half (7/8 in his case) empty. He is doing something that only someone with a good live track record would do. Then again of course he needs this big of place, they need room for his ego and mithy's shitty attitude. Oh and velvet ropes and vip sections because he is world renowned and sought after. Oh a fool and their money!
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

longtimelurker24 wrote:
RecklessDisregard wrote:
longtimelurker24 wrote:Just watched the vlog.
Missy is much more relaxed when she's with just her dad or mum or brother and sister she seems so different. I think she really looks up to her dad as the "model of a man and father" and probably wishes Brian was more like him. Maybe thats why she got the tools for him for Christmas. But Brian is nothing like her dad, complete opposites. I think she may have a lot of regrets in her life choices and probably wishes she did things differently. I enjoy the clips of when it's with her and her dad I find it sweet how much she wants to please him. What went so wrong with her Brian ? You can tell she would love him to be more like her dad. Brian is immature he says stupid things and does stupid things and you can see she's getting tired of it, i would find it embarrassing having to ask my dad to do every DIY home thing because my child husband can't be bothered to do it or can't be bothered to learn how to do it.
I think so too. I remember one vlog scene - possibly from the 2015 Christmas video - where Missy and Jim are jumping on a trampoline together. The way Bryan filmed and edited that clip actually made me tear up, because the love between Missy and her dad was so clear and present. She so obviously loves and respects her dad.

Bryan is basically his opposite, though, in so many ways. It makes me wonder what she saw in Bryan... But I don't suppose she was being super selective at the time, as they were both so young.

I can kind of relate to this, though. I don't regret my marriage or dislike my husband, but there are times when I wish that modern men were... A little more mature. And I realize that some are, but it's also pretty common for grown men to play video games, own "toys," and generally be less interested in adulting all the time than was usual a generation or two ago. For me, I can say that my husband was... More guarded about those sort of things, both while we were getting to know each other and in our early marriage. I suppose we were both trying harder to be each other's ideal back then. I feel like that could be true for Missy and Bryan too. She was his harbor, a place to run away from a life he describes as intolerable... He probably would have tried to be anything she wanted back then, which is either romantic or really really sad, depending on your perspective.

I was thinking about the same clip aswell on the trampoline, it really was beautifully edited, and a sweet moment.
I have a feeling that when missy and Brian were young she really didn't care like most teens about her parents maybe especially her dads opinion or advice on her relationship, thinking Brian was perfect etc..and now as a adult with two children she regrets a lot the way she acted and is in some ways embarrassed. I remember in the draw our relationship or whatever it's called, she talked about how they Moved in together before marriage and she kind of said in a stern voice " my parents disagreed on us living together and rightly so!" (something along those lines) I think in a way she probably misses her dads protection like when she was a teen and regrets not doing things "the right way" or the way her parents would want her to have done. Brian was her "ideal" man when she was a teen but now as an adult woman she probably is constantly thinking why can't he be more mature why can't he be like my dad. Maybe it really is a difference of generation my dad is very much like Missy's and my husband can in some ways be very different to my dad but my husband still does things around the house and if he doesn't know how to do it he will try even if he does get impatient and frustrated quickly lol...Brian doesn't even try, missy is a lot more hands on than him and you can tell it bothers her that his constantly on technology , we can all tell she is not happy, and is only truly happy and relaxed around her parents. although missy can be lazy and bratty and some of the things she does really annoys me, I kind of get her and in away feel sorry for her. And the most frustrating thing is her unhappiness could easily be changed all she has to do is stop spending, and focus on something to do with her kids that doesn't involve plastic toys and crap food, shes likes doing projects so much with her dad why doesn't she do one with her own children...maybe is she made efforts Brian would get of his lazy ass and realise that preparing chocolate milk in advance and putting your kids in front of a tv screen is NOT good parenting.
Which clip?! I need to see lol!

sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

janem wrote:

I wonder if you can't sell tickets to events at YouTube Space? Maybe Bryan is trying to make back some money from this vanity project! Barely anyone goes to see them at YouTube cons, so how does he think he has enough draw to fill even 300 seats for an album release?

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
yoyo16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yoyo16 »

sammibro wrote:
janem wrote:

I wonder if you can't sell tickets to events at YouTube Space? Maybe Bryan is trying to make back some money from this vanity project! Barely anyone goes to see them at YouTube cons, so how does he think he has enough draw to fill even 300 seats for an album release?

How is he going to make the money back if he has to pay to rent the theater out?

sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

yoyo16 wrote:
sammibro wrote:
janem wrote: Before it said "Belasco ballroom " now it says theater. This capacity is 1500 standing and 800 seated. Really???! They really are delusional aren't they?

How is he going to make the money back if he has to pay to rent the theater out?

Well, that is the beauty of #LanningLogic He doesn't think about those things because he's a mega pop star! He thinks he can fill the venue, make the money back from that, and make a profit! Or... the pre-sale is not doing well, so he's desperate for his minions to come to his rescue by paying over-inflated prices for a meet up with him and Missy. Either way, he has his head up his butt!

laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

sammibro wrote: Well, that is the beauty of #LanningLogic He doesn't think about those things because he's a mega pop star! He thinks he can fill the venue, make the money back from that, and make a profit! Or... the pre-sale is not doing well, so he's desperate for his minions to come to his rescue by paying over-inflated prices for a meet up with him and Missy. Either way, he has his head up his butt!

Apparently he is using Field of Dreams + lanninglogic with this record release.

I almost feel bad for laughing at him. Almost. He is acting as if he is an actual pop star, with a huge worldwide following. I really think he has deluded himself into thinking he is right there with the beibs, katy, taylor et el. I bet he would explode if he were to find his CDs in the used bin. haha
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

HelloSweetie wrote:Sorry, but I have no sympathy for poor Missy if she feels trapped in her marriage. In that case she's an adult and can make adult decisions.... be with Bryan or become independent. She doesn't get to ride his coat tails (because how much work is she putting into YT) and pout because he isn't more like her dad. She's raising her children to be more like Bryan than her dad, so I honestly think that theory is full of holes anyway.

Plus it's not like he was butch and handy when she met him. He literally was an emo poser (trendy at the time) with a camera in hand and the first words he said to her were bitchy af....

Sounds like Bryan to me!
Unfortunately, it's not that easy when you're in an abusive relationship to just leave.

Return to “Daily Bumps”