OK, Where's the Baby? Part 7 [OKBaby]

sasicil76
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: OK, Where's the Baby? Part 7 [OKBaby]

Unread post by sasicil76 »

im officially done with okbaby, i know none of us have to watch their videos and choose to click on them but i officially unsubscribed tonight. im tired of their lame excuses of not getting vlogs up bullshit and being so late and behind all the time. how hard is it to keep a schedule and upload in the morning? im tired of their excuses and kyra covering up for oscar all the time with his attitude. they have their own life and they choose to live it that way but i cant be a "supporter" of their income and views anymore. i don't know why but they bother me so much. im their same age and i am in college and trying to get my career started, ill be graduating in 2 years. i couldn't imagine getting accidentally pregnant moving away from my entire family and friends and living with my boyfriend of only 4 months. then moving again even further isolating themselves just for cheap living? they could have gone to florida and became even more close with keren and khoa and their family. then planning another baby when they constantly complain about how much work levi is. they live in a tiny two bedroom apartment and are home 24/7. oscar could have gone out and furthered his education and career and even gotten a little part time job at a grocery store or convenient store. i understand kyra being a stay at home mom but that is a privilege and the both of them dont appreciate it at all. oscar said in a previous vlog that back when they first started the vlogs he was fake and trying to be extra and someone who he wasnt, but his personality has gotten worse, hes so rough and trying to be casey neistat all the time. its hard to watch. krya used to wear makeup all the time and actually try and now its nothing. they have changed so much for the WORSE and keep putting themselves in an emotional hole. they dont appreciate hard work and are going to be in a finacially hard situation when their youtube careers die and they actually have to scramble to get an education and job to pay their bills. i feel bad how stupid they can really be about the future and depending on this channel for their entire life income. you cant retire from youtube
lonelysoul
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by lonelysoul »

I went through Balou's twitter and found the time where she discovered Kyra was seeing Oscar. I'm not 100% sure some of the tweets were directed at Kyra, but man they were vicious! I would love to hear her side of the story. I feel like Krya definitely justified her decisions and sugar coated things.

I'm wondering how much these are directed at Kyra and Oscar?

ImageImage

But honestly, the girl might be pretty, but she is very highstrung. And obsessed with Justin Bieber. So much so it's creepy and very bug buddy like. Oscar may have dodged a bullet. But poor Kyra didn't. [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

lmmomSD wrote:
Carlie Butler was selling stuff online too. Can't remember the website. Kim Kardashian even has an eBay store. It's a common thing. I have a few pairs of designer jeans I got from eBay. Much cheaper than Nordstrom!

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
I'm not a designer/brand person. Even if I am,I wont buy from Kim k knowing she has psoriasis, I know its an autoimmune disease and they say money goes to funds, but nope! Id prefer to wear clothes from mall and donate money directly. :P

I think its time to move on from this topic :D
charswatching
Talker
Talker

Unread post by charswatching »

pikapikachu wrote:Also back to kk not wrapping jacksons presents, I don't see anything wrong with it. I know it's not their thread but I saw something about it. Gifts from Santa were never wrapped at my house. The gifts from my parents and other family were.
I don't see anything wrong with it either, I wrap ours but if it's big or funny shaped I just set it up with the presents, I had too this year, how the hell do you wrap jumbo twirlywoos? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

This is probably an unpopular opinion but I don't think oscars ex is that pretty. I'm not saying kyra is prettier either. They are both basic looking white girls to me that just happen to have nice butts haha. In my college town they would be considered below average.
domeniquekf35
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by domeniquekf35 »

charswatching wrote:
pikapikachu wrote:Also back to kk not wrapping jacksons presents, I don't see anything wrong with it. I know it's not their thread but I saw something about it. Gifts from Santa were never wrapped at my house. The gifts from my parents and other family were.
I don't see anything wrong with it either, I wrap ours but if it's big or funny shaped I just set it up with the presents, I had too this year, how the hell do you wrap jumbo twirlywoos? Lol

Yeah, I brought this up on kks thread. I said to each their own with that situation, but I thought it was odd that Keren said Jackson didn't know HOW to open presents. I found that a little odd because I bet you he would open them with them! Seems she just wanted to cover up the fact that she couldn't be bother wrapping them (which is not a problem...but I mean keren doesn't really do much so people chime in when she's being lazy and uses an excuse to cover it...)

domeniquekf35
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by domeniquekf35 »

domeniquekf35 wrote:
charswatching wrote:

Yeah, I brought this up on kks thread. I said to each their own with that situation, but I thought it was odd that Keren said Jackson didn't know HOW to open presents. I found that a little odd because I bet you he would open them with them! Seems she just wanted to cover up the fact that she couldn't be bother wrapping them (which is not a problem...but I mean keren doesn't really do much so people chime in when she's being lazy and uses an excuse to cover it...)

Sorry for double post, just wanted to mention that I know this isn't the thread for this but I thought I'd chime in Image

BlueMountains
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlueMountains »

Saw this article of a mother arrested for child abuse for only feeding her 11-month old fruits and nuts. Kinda made me think of O and K.
http://www.delish.com/food-news/a49574/ ... cialflowFB

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
persephone2817
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by persephone2817 »

Oh my god I can't believe Kyra's tweet about the wifi. if they're paying "so much" to stay in their hotel, they can afford some wifi. She just wants to complain and hopes that by tagging the company she'll get some free stuff out of it.
persephone2817
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by persephone2817 »

The hotel replied to her tweet and said they do provide wifi lol I can't believe her. Did she even ask the front desk? She should make sure about something like that before discouraging people from staying there I'm sure someone would have gladly helped her out if she was having a problem with it and she wouldn't have had to complain to twitter about anything
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

If they were dedicated to YouTube and uploading on time they could always hotspot of their phones. But they're not dedicated so...

daisy1000
Informer
Informer

Unread post by daisy1000 »

Am I the only one who has never been subscribed to their channel? Lol their videos randomly popped in my recommendation box, I watched a couple of videos up until she announced her pregnancy. Then I found out through YouNow comments there was a site and I ran over here to see if people were sharing the same thoughts as me. I never hit subscribe.

They are not worth it. As much as they like to think their videos are the bomb, they aren't. It's basic editing.

larissaledingham
Informer
Informer

Unread post by larissaledingham »

daisy1000 wrote:Am I the only one who has never been subscribed to their channel? Lol their videos randomly popped in my recommendation box, I watched a couple of videos up until she announced her pregnancy. Then I found out through YouNow comments there was a site and I ran over here to see if people were sharing the same thoughts as me. I never hit subscribe.

They are not worth it. As much as they like to think their videos are the bomb, they aren't. It's basic editing.

I've never subscribed but I've watched a few random vlogs

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

Unknowngirly wrote:This is probably an unpopular opinion but I don't think oscars ex is that pretty. I'm not saying kyra is prettier either. They are both basic looking white girls to me that just happen to have nice butts haha. In my college town they would be considered below average.
Lol damn really. I probably look like Shrek then. Lol I think they're both stunning.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

It's actually going to be entertaining to see how this new baby messes with Oscar's schedule, from what I gathered in the vlog today, he got up at 6pm!
I can't believe he jumped into the tub and splashed water everywhere, I would have been pissed off.. He is regressing in his age.
msgmiscc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msgmiscc »

thenightowl wrote:It's actually going to be entertaining to see how this new baby messes with Oscar's schedule, from what I gathered in the vlog today, he got up at 6pm!
I can't believe he jumped into the tub and splashed water everywhere, I would have been pissed off.. He is regressing in his age.

How rude of him to sleep in til 6pm knowing his dad's in town. Like wtf? For once make an effort and don't be an asshole, get up at a normal time, noon if you want, but it was so damn rude to do that shit to his dad and siblings
sofreakingnotok
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sofreakingnotok »

Clicked on their Chrismas vlog and 25 seconds in, I'm already annoyed. It's raining lightly outside so Oscar has his hood on but Levi doesn't. What kind of parent does that? I don't care if Levi maybe didn't want to keep the hood on, put one of those hats he cannot take off or something. If it rained enough that Oscar thought it was necessary to cover his own head, I cannot believe he didn't bother to cover his kid's head too. I know, minor compared to other stuff but I think this supports a lot of what we've been saying here about Oscar being selfish and a shitty dad. And then them giving Levi those huge(for him) pieces of chicken and Oscar laughing that Levi can't even chew. He could have choked you moron. So nice to see Levi get some nice toys but Kira saying Buggy is set for a whole year with those toys...is she not aware that as he grows, Levi will need other toys? A kid develops a lot of new skills in a whole year, so he benefits from getting toys for those newly aquired skills and becomes interested in new things as well I'm not saying get him a mountain of toys all the time but I sure hope they don't actually plan on not getting him much else until his next birthday or Christmas.
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

sadie wrote:
Unknowngirly wrote:This is probably an unpopular opinion but I don't think oscars ex is that pretty. I'm not saying kyra is prettier either. They are both basic looking white girls to me that just happen to have nice butts haha. In my college town they would be considered below average.
Lol damn really. I probably look like Shrek then. Lol I think they're both stunning.
I'm sure you're beautiful too lol. But there is nothing special or stunning about them to me. Just average
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

thenightowl wrote:It's actually going to be entertaining to see how this new baby messes with Oscar's schedule, from what I gathered in the vlog today, he got up at 6pm!
Does anyone get the feeling that Oscar is actively trying to avoid his parenting responsibilities by sleeping all day? This is becoming a regular occurance. For all we know it takes him a couple of hours to edit the vlog at night and they're lying about it. Well, Oscar is lying to Kyra and she believes him or is enabling his lie. Once Kyra's gone to bed he spends the rest of the night playing video games? No father who claims to love their son like Oscar does would regularly opt out of missing his very young son's daily interactions. Ugh, I dunno. It's either him avoiding parenting or avoiding Kyra or both. It's just not the behavior of an engaged parent 24/7 imo.
Last edited by Scar2016 on Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

msgmiscc wrote:

How rude of him to sleep in til 6pm knowing his dad's in town. Like wtf? For once make an effort and don't be an asshole, get up at a normal time, noon if you want, but it was so damn rude to do that shit to his dad and siblings
Yup, he didn't even try to pretend he was editing during the day like he did when they went to his mom's house a couple of months back. Rude and disrespectful.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:

Return to “OKBaby”