DailyFinnderella (part 78)

KatherineLouvain
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Unread post by KatherineLouvain »

zacmum wrote:Dunno if anyone else has mentioned it.. but Cassie put a tweet up saying : "So many tragedies lately and people saying how terrible 2016 was. What's something good that happened for you in 2016? I started college"

Bryan's reply??

"we hit 2 million subscribers!!!"

Really Bryan?? That is what you first think of?? *smash my head* :x :x YouTube really does consume you doesn't it... surely there were better things than hitting a number count of YouTube.. tool.
It confuses me greatly how Cassie and Jimmy turned out so sweet and respectful and Missy... well, she's capable of being sweet and respectful but she's also capable of being the biggest bitch from bitch mountain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
VJ13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by VJ13 »

I can't believe they're doing a party for "my debut album" GET LOST!!!
twinklepink88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by twinklepink88 »

Vincere wrote:I was expecting him to at least giveaway some free tickets to the viewers... But, no.
Right?!?

It just blows my mind how they continue to get away with being so thankless and greedy! They show themselves every day, lavishing pretty much every possible luxury they can think of upon themselves and Missy's entire extended family... what in the heck do they need to take MORE money from 10 year olds for?!?

I don't watch any other family vloggers who are signed to agencies (is that what it is called?), but whenever I watch them I really wonder just how much say their agency place has on what they show, what topics they talk about, and their branding of themselves in general... is it possible they only come off looking like they do because excessive consumerism gets great views on Youtube and they have been instructed by their managers to take their channel in that direction in order to make more money for the agency?? And maybe they aren't "allowed" or have been advised not to talk about real topics such as their miscarriage/still birth or have real discussions like other vloggers do because they are particularly trying to market themselves to children?

Although I'm sure not even a money hungry corporation would have any problem with them thanking their viewers once in a while, or having a giveaway, so that can't be the reason why they never do that without asking for views / votes / donations immediately after.
shewolf_07
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shewolf_07 »

twinklepink88 wrote:
Vincere wrote:I was expecting him to at least giveaway some free tickets to the viewers... But, no.
Right?!?

It just blows my mind how they continue to get away with being so thankless and greedy! They show themselves every day, lavishing pretty much every possible luxury they can think of upon themselves and Missy's entire extended family... *what in the heck do they need to take MORE money from 10 year olds for*?!?
This! Viewers don't even realize how much they're being exploited. When was they last time they've even done a giveaway? Have they ever? Did they do a giveaway when they hit 2mil? So many questions!!! Also best believe that when sale projections plummet, he'll have ticket giveaways to make up numbers. Wouldn't be surprised if he had to give away half of em. Who does he really think he is? If Jared ever decided to pursue music, as obnoxious as he is, I'd rather spend 30 bucks to see him than this poser.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

shewolf_07 wrote:
twinklepink88 wrote:
Right?!?

It just blows my mind how they continue to get away with being so thankless and greedy! They show themselves every day, lavishing pretty much every possible luxury they can think of upon themselves and Missy's entire extended family... *what in the heck do they need to take MORE money from 10 year olds for*?!?
This! Viewers don't even realize how much they're being exploited. When was they last time they've even done a giveaway? Have they ever? Did they do a giveaway when they hit 2mil? So many questions!!! Also best believe that when sale projections plummet, he'll have ticket giveaways to make up numbers. Wouldn't be surprised if he had to give away half of em. Who does he really think he is? If Jared ever decided to pursue music, as obnoxious as he is, I'd rather spend 30 bucks to see him than this poser.
At least Jared seems to have some natural talent and actually practices and tries to better his talents. His dad is a pretty good guitarist and doesnt have a bad voice, and we see Jared playing with his dad often. It least he seems open to lessons (even if from his dad) unlike Bryan
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

KatherineLouvain wrote:
zacmum wrote:Dunno if anyone else has mentioned it.. but Cassie put a tweet up saying : "So many tragedies lately and people saying how terrible 2016 was. What's something good that happened for you in 2016? I started college"

Bryan's reply??

Really Bryan?? That is what you first think of?? *smash my head* :x :x YouTube really does consume you doesn't it... surely there were better things than hitting a number count of YouTube.. tool.
It confuses me greatly how Cassie and Jimmy turned out so sweet and respectful and Missy... well, she's capable of being sweet and respectful but she's also capable of being the biggest bitch from bitch mountain

She was spoiled and treated like the favourite while the other two were largely ignored. She was the Oliver.

And she was raised to be like Mimi. She's a miserable, unhappy bitch because her mother is. It's not Bryan's fault that Missy is the way she is... it's Mimi and Papa's. That's why I don't actually think they are doing much to help Oliver grow and to protect him from his idiot parents. Missy is just following the Mimi playbook for raising children while maintaining a general slothery.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Bryan and Missy and the Hollisters strike me as the type of people who you would meet and they would be SUPER nice, but as soon as you leave they bitch about you.

Except, I don't think Jim, Jimmy, or Cassie would do that. I don't even think Bryan would do that. I think Missy would be like, "Wow, he/she was SO annoying," and Mimi would reply with, "I know, right?" and they would just bitch. I think Bryan would try to say some positive things. Because, as much as Bryan is a trendy, desperate douche, I think he's generally an okay guy. Just misguided, uneducated, and with an inflated ego.

Missy is honestly the type of person, to me, who acts nice, but is not a great person. I sense a lot of malice and jealousy with her.
cocogogo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cocogogo »

I just went back to the part 1 thread about daily bumps. It's sad to see how much they've changed. This is just one of many nice things people said about them.

'OMG I just found her videos and I love them so much too! She has such a great personality and her and husband seem like a great team! I think she's clearly shown that she has original ideas. PLUS have you seen her bloopers in some of her videos!? They're hilarious and show how real she is'
You wouldn't even say they were talking about Missy would you! It's real sad..I also watched back some of the Christmas special when ollie had his first Christmas. So so so different.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

I don't think Missy STRIVES to be a bad person, she's perfectly capable of doing good things and being good. It's just that her upbringing and her family fucked her up pretty badly.
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

Bryan's reply??

Wow, that is so sad that his subscriber count is the very first thing that came to his mind. Then again, maybe it wasn't and he was just bragging again. I'm surprised he didn't mention Like a Liar being at the top of the iTunes charts. Image
But seriously, what about seeing Finn walk for the first time? What about having the chance to travel to Aulani and London with the family? What about seeing Ollie with Luna for the first time on Christmas morning?

Your family is more important than your subscriber count Bryan Image

#FreeFinleyandJackson
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

I wonder if Bryan will hire people to attend his concert. I know that's something people can do. There's no way he'd show a video where there were barely any people attending his debut. $55 VIP tickets is ABSURD. Garth Brooks came to our town a few weeks ago and that's what his tickets cost. Bryan is a nobody in the music world.
agneseru
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by agneseru »

Missy tweeted that the next animal they get might be a pig. Oh, Missy, but you already have a few at home. :D

Btw, how can I add a picture to a post?
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Bryan's reply??

What about Ollie turning 3? Finn turning 1? Them celebrating "8" years of marriage? Buying their first house? #priorities #sohumbled
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

agneseru wrote:Missy tweeted that the next animal they get might be a pig. Oh, Missy, but you already have a few at home. :D

bet her name will be peppa.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

actuallydear wrote:
agneseru wrote:Missy tweeted that the next animal they get might be a pig. Oh, Missy, but you already have a few at home. :D

And it will be one of those incredibly expensive teacup pigs, and she'll dress it up in tutus and polish her "toes".

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

I just don't want C&K to go.

Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

Baconsgirl wrote:I just don't want C&K to go.

to the release party.

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

lmmomSD wrote:
actuallydear wrote:

And it will be one of those incredibly expensive teacup pigs, and she'll dress it up in tutus and polish her "toes".

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
jim brings home peppa pig to oliver.
as seen in this clip here:
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Oh god if missy gets a pig I will be so angry. I have a pet pig and they are tons of work. Even more work than a herding dog or a bengal cat. If not trained properly they will have behavior problems. There is also not really a teacup pig. They grow minimum 60lbs. I seriously hope she rethinks this. If she wants it to stay outside full time she would need two pigs because they are herd animals. My pig lives inside and thinks he's a dog and is part of the family.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

They better build a new outbuilding because now that Missy is collecting pets I foresee a lot of them being sent to live outside when they become more trouble than cuteness.

Return to “Daily Bumps”