ManicJeniPlusDivorceAttorney: Part 6

swissmiss
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ManicJeniPlusDivorceAttorney: Part 6

Unread post by swissmiss »

What!?!? No cringey Christmas engagement? Come on Jeni!!!! Can't you close the deal with all of your super obvious hinting?
blessyourheart
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by blessyourheart »

She'll hold out til a few days after New Years to share a video on how she wasn't disappointed at all.
Anniekins
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Anniekins »

blessyourheart wrote:She'll hold out til a few days after New Years to share a video on how she wasn't disappointed at all.
She is so expecting/hoping for an engagement ring!
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2017010 ... feca0f.png[/img]

And now she's bummed she didn't get one.
madi_b_123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by madi_b_123 »

I just checked on social blade and her channel is doing terribly. She puts absolutely no effort into her videos and I'm sure people are starting to get bored. Thank goodness she's getting what she deserves!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blessyourheart
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by blessyourheart »

She got 10k from her subscribers. I'd guess 20% of them have joined her pyramid schemes throughout the years and now The horrendous Lula catastrophe. She doesn't give a shit about her channel. So long as she has suckers to fall for her scans that's all she need.
swissmiss
Amateur
Amateur

Re: ManicJeniPlusDivorceAttorney

Unread post by swissmiss »

If my boyfriend took me on a lousy vacation to the dump, I would be so livid! It didn't even look like any fun. He looks frumpy, and her toenails are a testament to what a slob she is. Those two deserve each other. The only thing good about that trip would've been the wait I would have lost by being afraid to eat any of that disgusting hepatitis infested food.

Remember when she was choosing over the rancher or the jet setting lawyer? This isn't it jet set. There are so many beautiful resorts all over Mexico, so many bougie places! WTF!

Someone fill me in on the Lularoe crap.
woahisme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by woahisme »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... b54c63.jpg[/img]
Ex hubby and his new wife hookah Heather had their baby. A baby girl named Ashlyn Rose.

calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

So cute!

binlova
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by binlova »

her video about eating and saving money on holidays. She is really living the high flying jet setter life style, eating PJ sandwiches and doing zero activities besides cooking at home whilst on holiday. I undestand going cheap but it appears their holidays are disney or slumming it up. Certainly not jet setting
woahisme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by woahisme »

Ok I'm confused......
In her video yesterday she says this is her and lawyers 4th Valentine's Day together, but she wasn't with the rancher guy before that right?
And she says they were very casual, so does that mean she was with rancher guy and also "casual" with lawyer lol!?!?!

wasteoftime
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wasteoftime »

She's just trying to make the relationship look longer than it is. She just talked to him online in early 2014, was dating ranching through summer 2014 and left him because she realized she was fucking with him and she wanted to be single. Frank contacted her at the end of 2014 and they went on a few casual dates in the first half of 2015. It was at the end of 2015 they were suddenly serious and planning to live together and she admitted lying to her viewers about sleeping in his house at the end of summer 2015. She's trying to play that they've been together for years but according to her own vlogs she has only been his girlfriend for less than 2 years.

It shows that she's insecure and she wants them to be more committed. She's not over her marriage falling apart and being unwanted and is trying to make up for it by reassuring herself and the world that she's in a long (but not so long) term relationship.
LydiaE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LydiaE »

Yikes. I haven't watched her in awhile but in this most recent video she looks so aged and weathered.
FoxUniCharKilo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by FoxUniCharKilo »

I haven't watched her in months, just y.t.ed her... Nothing's changed. Same over packed lunches, random hauls, "look at the clothes I'm wearing this week", and same "looking like a hot mess while touching my hair every two seconds" chatty videos.... Blah, call me when she's married or knocked up. Or better yet, when her business arrangement of a relationship, blows up in her face.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
binlova
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by binlova »

she honestly has nothing to bring people to her channel, surely she isn't making much off it anymore
wasteoftime
Gossiper
Gossiper

She only usses YT to manipulate people now whether it's sending messages to her BF Frank that she can't say to him in person, or to show off her LLR clothing to gain more sales. I don't understand the lunches, i can only assume it's so she has something regular to keep her channel moving or to pull in sponsors in the laziest way possible by recording something that only takes 5 minutes and she is doing everyday anyway.
Anniekins
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Anniekins »

So is this what happens when your channel is based on being a mom with young kids/pregnancy/etc. and then your kids get older and you get divorced? LOL. Really, those channels just based on young family life have a short shelf life.
wasteoftime
Gossiper
Gossiper

She was never fun or inspirational to get younger viewers like other family vloggers, and asides from all the pervs that watch her, most of her remaining viewers will have had children around the same time as her and so she should still be able to make relevant vlogs. But it's Jeni so she doesn't tell us anything about her kids or life as a mom and she doesn't have anything else to share. Her vlogs are either narcissitic rants and counselling her lonely self, emotionally manipulating the BF to marry her, or selling crap quality leggings. She could've shared a lot that she doesn't and i'm betting that's because things aren't great with BF and she has a lot to hide.
madi_b_123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by madi_b_123 »

She's so boring, we can't even be bothered to hate watch anymore

FoxUniCharKilo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by FoxUniCharKilo »

Just watched her most recent video . She talks about upcoming videos and her filming schedule... Nothing's changed so I don't get why she wrote it all down like she came up with new content?! Of course half the video she's scolding a dog and touching her hair. She looks so rough! She looks closer to 40 than 30.. She could def. use some water and moisturizer. And to drop about 220 lbs, aka the boyfriend that's obviously bringing more stress than happiness.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “CandidMommy”