Unread post by Piperx »

I hope Jakoby doesn't turn out like Chuckie
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Ohio Is For Lovers Worse Than Chuckie: Part 50

Unread post by lily1995 »

She's so immature, her Instagram story is them watching Handy Manny with the caption "give me a handy ;)". Just watched her live as well and don't know why she would broadcast herself bitching at the kids to do as she says. They're obviously trying to show off in front of everyone so maybe if she got the camera out of their faces they would relax. Alesana and Anberlin both said "hey losers" and Tayler was like "why do you always call people losers?" Because you encouraged them to be "sassy", it's not rocket science.

I'm more confused why Chuckie is back with her. He may be abusive but it seems like Tayler is the instigator of most of their disputes and that she's just as bad if not worse than him. Actually I don't even fucking care why they're back together, I just feel sorry for the kids.
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Failing miserably.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

lily1995 wrote:Failing miserably.

LMFAO this chick is brain dead
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Sleepybirds
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sleepybirds »

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016122 ... 402cf4.png fuck is this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

WELP.....
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by placebo »

"Good job, good job!".. They're not dogs :?
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

BornThisWay94 wrote:What a weird, fucked up relationship. So they dated, abused each other for years, broke up, got back together, abused each other, broke up 10 more times, got married, abused each other, got divorced, started dating again

Great example for your daughters, fuckwad. You dating your abuser is showing your daughters that it's okay for men to treat them like shit. I don't care that he's their father, if he did all the shit you said he did, you should have a restraining order on him and stay as far away as you can get.

And she is failing miserably. What else will she post to portray herself "happy" and normal?
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

I have seen many you tubers use the Good Job. Like Sacconiejolys. I find it as well as they are talking on dogs.
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

I don't mind someone telling their children "good job", but when it just sounds like they're speaking to a dog it rubs me off the wrong way.

I dislike Sacconejolys almost as much as I dislike Tayler. Yuck.
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

mommaof2cuties wrote:
Ripley wrote:What is the new channel name though? I thought it was rustedoverwetdreams, but could not find it. And this chick Bailey's youtube name please? <3
Tayler dawn and baileecatherine

Thanks! :love2:
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

Tayler and Chuckie don't have a warm parental bone in their bodies. They are both cold and stern and just let the kids entertain themselves. Basically, I don't think you could even find two colder parents than these two. Blows my mind. :(
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

gypsophila wrote:Tayler and Chuckie don't have a warm parental bone in their bodies. They are both cold and stern and just let the kids entertain themselves. Basically, I don't think you could even find two colder parents than these two. Blows my mind. :(

My mother was/is the same way and I honestly think it messed me up, I never felt loved or accepted growing up and I didn't feel like I could tell my mom anything because I knew she didn't care, or would just rage at me instead of comforting me. Kids need that, they need to feel loved or else they might have a hard time later in life showing or receiving love.

woahisme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by woahisme »

As soon as that video started it was very obvious she was hiding who else was there lol. Nice try Tayler but it was very obvious he was there with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

I hate when my mother does that with my nephew and nieces. When they are whiney and only need a hug she dictates them. Which to me in annoying as hell and aggravating. They won't stop crying because you say so. Now I wonder if that is why I feel I can't contain my feelings. I have to show them! I do feel that the issue here that they both are bored of their kids. They don't get excited with them. Maybe it is the same others have said.
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016123 ... ffd736.jpg
You get some gems through the comments! Ding ding ding! Obviously [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

The way she talks about her weight is so strange to me. I always get the feeling she says she's happy with gaining weight even though she's not and posts things like this so people will validate her and say she's skinny or looks good. Also happy/healthy relationship? What a joke.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

She's not denying it...those poor kids. She's such a joke.
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

What I don't understand is why she let the divorce go through if she was just gonna get back with him. You can cancel that shit. She has before.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

leem91 wrote:What I don't understand is why she let the divorce go through if she was just gonna get back with him. You can cancel that shit. She has before.
Because she treats marriage like a joke, I bet she wanted the divorce to go through, knowing that if one day she and chuckie got back together, they can "renew their vowels", and have an actual wedding. Then she'll pull a Jess and say that the divorce never went through, and that he made her "fall in love all over again like when I was 16" crap. -__-
Remember when she posted pictures of a black wedding dress she wanted, and was pissed because no one in their families wanted to help pitch in for a wedding? I can see that still happening. I wonder who helped/paid for her to get a divorce lawyer and all those things...

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”