DailyFinnderella (part 78)

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I don't know about anywhere else, but most Veterinarians here won't even diagnose over the phone! I think it's safe to say Bryan and Missy aren't taking anyone's health issues seriously as has been speculated. They aren't just keeping things private. And who thinks to bother a doctor about their child hating their car seat anyway? Especially Missy, who has no trust or respect for medical professionals.

Oh, and I don't know if it's been posted yet, but the rental fee for the Belasco theatre is $2500 to $5000. That's peanuts if you consider how the Lannings spend. He only needs to sell 166 tickets to break even if it's the full $5k fee.
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by sammibro »

Missy and Bryan must be singlehandedly supporting that photographer's business! They will have a photo shoot for anything! She seems to be there at least once every two months!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bumblebee93
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bumblebee93 »

Didnt Bryan used to be a professional photographer? surely he could have taken good quality photos of the new pup himself and saved the money...?
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

HelloSweetie wrote:I don't know about anywhere else, but most Veterinarians here won't even diagnose over the phone! I think it's safe to say Bryan and Missy aren't taking anyone's health issues seriously as has been speculated. They aren't just keeping things private. And who thinks to bother a doctor about their child hating their car seat anyway? Especially Missy, who has no trust or respect for medical professionals.

Oh, and I don't know if it's been posted yet, but the rental fee for the Belasco theatre is $2500 to $5000. That's peanuts if you consider how the Lannings spend. He only needs to sell 166 tickets to break even if it's the full $5k fee.
They didn't have any real issues going on health wise (unless you count Bryan's gallbladder or that horrible cough Ollie has had for weeks) so they made up some BS issue with Finn (bc we are all complaining about Finn not being in the vlog, now they have a whole half a vlog on this "medical issue" Finn has :roll:) just to have a reason to facetime with a Dr. Don't most insurance companies have a nurse line? Even Medicare? That's free? If they have insurance, i don't understand why they would pay $49 for some crap and not just spend the $20-$25 copay (just using my copay as an example) for a visit. It shocks me that Missy (like you said) the one who never trusts Dr's and always does exactly what they say NOT to do, (bc you know, she always knows best) would be ok with using this service. Unless she thinks that they have more clout than a "real" dr that you see in person, just bc they are on the internet (bc anything techy is better than real life) and she doesn't have to leave her compound. My question is if the kids really are sick, will this service call in prescriptions? What if they need a flu test for example? Are they just going to tell you to go see your real dr and still charge you the $49 fee? Sounds like some BS too me..
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Bumblebee93 wrote:Didnt Bryan used to be a professional photographer? surely he could have taken good quality photos of the new pup himself and saved the money...?
Saving money??? bahahahahahah... good one!!!! These are the people that just spent over a grand on plastic balls that are now in the trash.. I'm pretty sure he's above that now.. He's super famous. and super famous people have other people take their photos, they cant possibly do that themselves. Plus do you even see how busy he is?? He doesnt have the time to take photos!!!! (im hoping the sarcasm is dripping enough lol)
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:I don't know about anywhere else, but most Veterinarians here won't even diagnose over the phone! I think it's safe to say Bryan and Missy aren't taking anyone's health issues seriously as has been speculated. They aren't just keeping things private. And who thinks to bother a doctor about their child hating their car seat anyway? Especially Missy, who has no trust or respect for medical professionals.

I meant to add this to my last response to you but i forgot.. sorry...

So he cant rent out the theater for his party for $5000 but cant get a space in London for a meet up bc it's too expensive?? hmmmmmmmm
underdog93
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by underdog93 »

Playsinrain wrote:

They didn't have any real issues going on health wise (unless you count Bryan's gallbladder or that horrible cough Ollie has had for weeks) so they made up some BS issue with Finn (bc we are all complaining about Finn not being in the vlog, now they have a whole half a vlog on this "medical issue" Finn has :roll:) just to have a reason to facetime with a Dr. Don't most insurance companies have a nurse line? Even Medicare? That's free? If they have insurance, i don't understand why they would pay $49 for some crap and not just spend the $20-$25 copay (just using my copay as an example) for a visit. It shocks me that Missy (like you said) the one who never trusts Dr's and always does exactly what they say NOT to do, (bc you know, she always knows best) would be ok with using this service. Unless she thinks that they have more clout than a "real" dr that you see in person, just bc they are on the internet (bc anything techy is better than real life) and she doesn't have to leave her compound. My question is if the kids really are sick, will this service call in prescriptions? What if they need a flu test for example? Are they just going to tell you to go see your real dr and still charge you the $49 fee? Sounds like some BS too me..
They probably would never realistically use this service. They are only shilling it out for the sponsorship money. That's why they came up with some lame BS "medical issue."

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

If this fish did die (which I'm sure it did), I don't understand why they would hide it. Fish die. It's not a sign of negligence if one dies. It's just that some breeds of fish don't live for very long!

I had a red betta (named Gabriel) who lasted about two years, even though I took great care of him. It's just how it is.

I guess they're not saying anything because they don't want to upset the child viewers, but those kids don't care about fish. They only care about M&B having babies and buying puppies and giving a hundred gifts to Ollie.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

francis3125 wrote://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016122 ... e656a8.png

Okay, but why would this be your response to (what I assume is) a CHILD telling you that their parent is an alcoholic? Just so you can brag about a life story that may or may not be made up?

That person could be lying as well (kids lie on the internet A LOT), but his response skeeves me out.

And, while Bryan is a terrible dad, I can understand wanting him over an alcoholic. All these kids see is a man who cuddles with his children and buys them things. It's the 8 year old dream.
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

Bumblebee93 wrote:Didnt Bryan used to be a professional photographer? surely he could have taken good quality photos of the new pup himself and saved the money...?
Because they think it is something that 'rich' people do. Always keeping up with the Joneses ...all the way to the poor house these two.

I hope next they commission a huge oil painting of the whole family. Wouldn't that be special. LOL
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Dailybuzz24 wrote:Read this article, I can see Ollie doing this in the future.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/sci-tech/c ... -1.3220780

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
And Ollie wouldn't get in trouble, would get to keep all the toys and it would make a great vlog "SNEAKY TODDLER SHOPPING SPREE" "WHERE DID ALL THESE TOYS COME FROM???" "TODDLER LEARNS HOW TO USE AMAZON PRIME" and they would all laugh and tell Ollie how much of a rascal he was while Finn cooks dinner and then retreats to his cupboard to play with his one broken tonka truck that Ollie discarded years back that he stole from the garbage bin.
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

Lol Missy can't even take a puppy to the vet without Mimi tagging along (from snapchat). Puppy is 10 weeks old

mblant99
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mblant99 »

Missy looks about 45 in her snapchats today

Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

Whoa whoa whoa. I'm sorry you all took my comment wrong when I said it's not easy to leave when your in an abusive relationship. I was saying that as maybe that's why she stays "trapped" in the marriage and we don't see that side. We only see 15 minutes of their day after all. I never said he's abusive. I do find him controlling though but that's my own observation.

Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

Her snapchats

What is with these freaking people taking their dogs (E&J too) out before they are fully vaccinated. Your dog is going to get parvo!!

sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

kittypurry wrote:Lol Missy can't even take a puppy to the vet without Mimi tagging along (from snapchat). Puppy is 10 weeks old

That is just a shame! Not only that, it apparently was _Suzanne's_ responsibility to bring Luna's leash! Missy can't take responsibility for even the most simple things, can she?

ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

Finn is too good for them.
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I just watched a couple of Bryan's snaps from today.

#1 Do some parents really put that much product in their kid's hair? I'm honestly asking, because I've never done it. Bryan put primer _and_ hairspray in Ollie's hair. Wouldn't the simple solution be to give the kid a simple haircut that didn't require daily fussing?

#2 Bryan met Jeff at the bank. He said, "We have all three kids," and panned over to Jeff's girls and Ollie. So I guess Bryan doesn't consider Finn to be one of the kids? I know it's nit picky, and Finn was not there, but his phrasing made it sound like the only kids were Olivia, Peyton, and Ollie. It just seems like Finn doesn't even cross his mind.

sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

OhHiImSam wrote:

Finn is too good for them.
I seriously hope that Finn grows up to be like Jimmy: seeing the poor example of behavior that his older sibling sets, and behaving the opposite way! It's not Ollie's fault that he's turning into a huge brat, but it will be his fault if he continues to act like that as an older kid and teen. It also won't be Finn's fault if the Lumps turn him into a brat, too, but I hope that he doesn't end up that way. Suzanne and Jim created the monster that is Missy, so we can't count on them to help the boys (and they show a slight favoritism to Ollie, as well), but I hope Jimmy is a good influence on Finn and Ollie.

Return to “Daily Bumps”