JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

That's ballsy to do a road trip that's 6 hours each way with an infant who "haaates car rides, you guise"
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Why the hell are jess and addelyn going too? I wonder if they're visiting his family or something while they're down here. If they just go right back home then that is so stupid
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Why the hell are jess and addelyn going too? I wonder if they're visiting his family or something while they're down here. If they just go right back home then that is so stupid
Maybe she wants to show up to Ashley's house to pick up the boys with Chris's brand new DAUGHTER.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

And maybe I'm just paranoid and an overprotective mom but I would hate for my young kids to all be spread out so far from me. Landen is in modesto 6 hours away..and while she's in socal, the twins and lilia are 6 hours away.

Hopefully they take Tommy and Caden to Disneyland or something so chris actually gets to spend time with his boys. Although he'll probably be staring at addelyn the entire time they're together.
sofreakingnotok
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sofreakingnotok »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Why the hell are jess and addelyn going too? I wonder if they're visiting his family or something while they're down here. If they just go right back home then that is so stupid
If, on the other hand, they stay for a few days and hang out with Chris' family, it's pretty messed up that they didn't bring all the kids. It's kind of like saying Chris' relatives have no reason to meet Jess' children and both Jess and Chris are bullshitting with the whole "only difference is blood". Actually the family thing makes sense, maybe they're showing off Addie?
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sofreakingnotok wrote:
If, on the other hand, they stay for a few days and hang out with Chris' family, it's pretty messed up that they didn't bring all the kids. It's kind of like saying Chris' relatives have no reason to meet Jess' children and both Jess and Chris are bullshitting with the whole "only difference is blood". Actually the family thing makes sense, maybe they're showing off Addie?

In the snap of landen she said "ready for a sleepover with Gigi" so I was thinking it was only for one night? Maybe it will be late by the time they get back or something? They should get here around 3/4 and if they just go straight home it would be like 10ish so I guess it would be late to pick landen back up
creamsoda99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by creamsoda99 »

I honestly don't know why she couldn't just have a cosy night in with Landen and Addelyn while Chris goes to get the boys. Oh wait, Jess doesn't want to be alone with any kids! And why pass up an opportunity to show off your new baby to the hubby's ex?!
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

Just watched the Christmas video to see kyson. You guys are right. He look bored and disappointed. He wasn't excited about anything. He just dropped his stuff and wandered around. I have a very quiet, introverted, introspective child and one very extroverted, center of attention child. They both acted the same way on Christmas though. They smiled and hugged their gifts and said thank you! And "this is what I wanted!!!" The whole morning! We take turns opening so they got so giddy watching eachother just as much as themselves. They even were smiling huge watching me open perfume and shoes and boring things like that. So vastly different from Kyson. I agree with others that he looked totally underwhelmed and disappointed. And no that doesn't mean that he is neglected or that his family hates him or anything. He didn't receive a personalized Christmas. He got what the other kids are into, he got duplicates of his twin brother, and Lilia and Landen had more presents than he did to open! How boring for a kid! And no it isn't about the gifts but if you hype them up for Santa all month and do all kinds of Christmas things, yeah it is about gifts to kids. Especially a 4 year old. It always is about gifts for kids unless a family really purposes to not focus on gifts. That isn't how Jess does things though.
Mamax1215
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mamax1215 »

creamsoda99 wrote:I honestly don't know why she couldn't just have a cosy night in with Landen and Addelyn while Chris goes to get the boys. Oh wait, Jess doesn't want to be alone with any kids! And why pass up an opportunity to show off your new baby to the hubby's ex?!
I don't really keep up with the whole trips to Chris' boys but does Jesssss ever go with him to pick them up? She definitely just wants to show off her and Chris' perfect daughter. Why else make that long trip unless they have other family events.
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Jesss will definitely be dumping her kids on other people more often now that she has Chris.. she always kind of bragged about not leaving them with people to go out. But shes also never had anyone to go out with, or spend alone time with.. i know theyve been together a while but im not suprised that they are wanting more alone time. I only have 2 kids and i need a date night about once a month lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mamax1215
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mamax1215 »

I can totally see Jesss' wanting Irish twins.
ArielLipstick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ArielLipstick »

Maybe I'm the only one but I don't think Jess will get pregnant again for a while. She has her perfect little princess and wouldn't want another boy, and she was pretty miserable for most of her last pregnancy.

I bet she'll have another one when Addie is over a year old, or when soulmate #4 comes along. Whichever happens first.
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

^ You are not the only one!
rodgerdodger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rodgerdodger »

Jess wanted to show off Addie to Chris' ex-wife and didn't want to bring Landen for a six hour car ride.

Also, I think I am the only one who thinks she is done with kids now (unless her and Chris breakup). She has her ginger princess and her guts are practically falling out. Plus her labor and delivery seemed to scare the fuck out of her so I think she's done multiplying.
dancingfireflame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dancingfireflame »

Mamax1215 wrote:
creamsoda99 wrote:I honestly don't know why she couldn't just have a cosy night in with Landen and Addelyn while Chris goes to get the boys. Oh wait, Jess doesn't want to be alone with any kids! And why pass up an opportunity to show off your new baby to the hubby's ex?!
I don't really keep up with the whole trips to Chris' boys but does Jesssss ever go with him to pick them up? She definitely just wants to show off her and Chris' perfect daughter. Why else make that long trip unless they have other family events.
No, Chris has stated that he drives down on Friday. He spends the night at his grandparents or whatever relative lives over there. Then him and the boys drive back to Modesto on Saturday. Then he drives them home on Sunday. So not counting drive time because It's a 6 hour drive (one way), they spend probably 24 hours at their dad's house since I'm sure they leave pretty early on Sunday so Chris isn't getting home too late. Especially if he works Monday morning.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Addie definitely isn't a ginger. Maybe she wants to try again so she can have a baby that is lol.

OT I cringed when I saw Chris and Mimi wearing their shoes in the house. Is that a normal thing to do over there? It just seems dirty to me.
dancingfireflame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dancingfireflame »

Mamax1215 wrote:
GetYouTubesTied wrote:New vlog is up I couldn't help but notice that Kyson looked sad in his eyes and was wandering around a bit lost, more observing the moment than living in and enjoying it as his siblings were. I can see some of myself in his temperament and the way he reacts to things, not just in this video but many others. Kyson often seems to have a meta-dialog going in his head simultaneously and we see him hesitating or questioning things rather than accepting them at face value, even when he is enjoying himself. Anyway, for his sake I hope it was just grogginess in this video and that he had a great rest of the day.
Yes I was just about to write the same thing. Omg that poor little guy was just wandering around. Didn't look like he had much to open compared to Landen and Lilia. He looked like something was bothering him. He was handing all of Landen's gifts to him with the saddest look on his face. Chris just sat on that couch and didn't even interact with her kids. The only one he was all smiles for was Princess Addie. Idk how delusional Jesss is but how can she not noticed her child upset like that. All fat and miserable. I can't stand men like that.

They probably asked for things from Santa and she couldn't even bother with getting them what they want. Those kids ended up with pure junk except Landen. His gifts look like they cost the most. Just upsets me. My husband is the only one working and he works so hard to make sure our kids get everything they wanted for Christmas and more. Didn't even tell me no once when we would go shopping for them. Just seeing my kids happy Christmas morning made it all worth it. I am sure her income is a lot more than ours (since I don't work) she could have made sacrifices. But apparently going out drinking with her trashy friend, expensive cameras and multiple men in and out of her kids lives mean a lot more than their feelings. I don't even bother commenting on her YT since all those idiots just attack people in the comments like they know her.
But then Princess Adderall wouldn't have a new $5,000 wardrobe of "peeenk shit."

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
rodgerdodger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rodgerdodger »

Mel1011 wrote:Addie definitely isn't a ginger. Maybe she wants to try again so she can have a baby that is lol.

OT I cringed when I saw Chris and Mimi wearing their shoes in the house. Is that a normal thing to do over there? It just seems dirty to me.
Hahaha! It's funny you mentioned this bc I was watching videos yesterday about things Americans do that no one else does, and wearing shoes inside the house is one of them. It's pretty common to wear your shoes inside the house here.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

It's true that it does not seem like Chris values those kids. I don't see a bond. He's just there. I don't think he wants to be a family. He is just a fat perverted jerk with a redhead fetish imo.
Sassysea
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sassysea »

Do we know how long Christ was divorced before he jumped into bed with Jess

Return to “JesssFam”