FallingForFallon Part 1

Kmommy
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FallingForFallon Part 1

Unread post by Kmommy »

mwilhelm wrote:Something that really gets me about Lanie is that I posted nicely on her ask that she should really consider getting her bachelor's in nursing instead of her associates (as here in the north all of the hospitals are phasing out the associate's nurses by only hiring new nurses with bachelors and requiring all associate nurses to get their bachelors within 5 years.) I'm a senior bachelor's nursing student and consider myself pretty well versed in the nursing field.

She responded VERY rudely! And now I see in her bio that she wants to become an NP - guess which degree you need to get into NP school? A BACHELORS. I bet she has no idea.
What is her ask?
mwilhelm
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by mwilhelm »

Kmommy wrote:
mwilhelm wrote:Something that really gets me about Lanie is that I posted nicely on her ask that she should really consider getting her bachelor's in nursing instead of her associates (as here in the north all of the hospitals are phasing out the associate's nurses by only hiring new nurses with bachelors and requiring all associate nurses to get their bachelors within 5 years.) I'm a senior bachelor's nursing student and consider myself pretty well versed in the nursing field.

She responded VERY rudely! And now I see in her bio that she wants to become an NP - guess which degree you need to get into NP school? A BACHELORS. I bet she has no idea.
What is her ask?
Pretty sure she deleted it. It used to be fallingforfallon but iirc she also changed it a few times.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

FallingForFallon Part 1

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I wonder if she is still with the new man?
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I saw this today and I was fed to respond asking if she was old enough to go to the food and wine festival. :)
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

Lanie buys counterfeit makeup on Asian apps then sells it to her followers as if it was real.
Jedoc1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jedoc1 »

Jeybee27 wrote:Lanie buys counterfeit makeup on Asian apps then sells it to her followers as if it was real.
I thought that too!!

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
mmmbutter
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mmmbutter »

So I'm almost 100% sure she isn't in the RN program, at the school she attends she still needs to take so many classes before clinical. But I think she is in the LPN program, I wonder why she went that way instead of just doing the 2 year RN degree? And her going to that wine festival proves she is over 21 years old.
BabyK28
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BabyK28 »

How many times has Lanie cried "poor"? Yet look at where she lives (or I'm assuming she lives there) in the video of Fallon in her power wheels.
evaahxo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by evaahxo »

Not only where she lives.. But her weekly disney trips , $200 strollers and the over the top 2nd birthday party she threw for fallon.. Yet she needs diaper and enfamil coupons ? And she also sells fake Kylie jenner lipsticks ... claims her grandma bought her a ton when she already had some but in reality she buys it off ebay for cheap and sells it for way more ! She's a huge scammer.. I used to love her but she scammed me and the more I shared my story , I found a lot of people shared similar stories...

Sent from my LG-H636 using Tapatalk
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

$200 strollers? More like $800 stroller! She has either a City Select or a Uppa Baby, both are super pricy.

She's trash.
BabyK28
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BabyK28 »

She has a city select, which is around 600-700 not including add ons that she has. Sutton also has two different car seats, both are like $200 (but it's okay because they're trendy and all black like everything Lanie buys). The rainbow double stroller she advertised awhile ago was $500, but she may have recieved that for promotion purposes. Not to mention I've never seen her kids dressed like "normal" kids. She buys them clothes from expensive ass boutiques. I don't understand why people continue to enable her..
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

BabyK28 wrote:She has a city select, which is around 600-700 not including add ons that she has. Sutton also has two different car seats, both are like $200 (but it's okay because they're trendy and all black like everything Lanie buys). The rainbow double stroller she advertised awhile ago was $500, but she may have recieved that for promotion purposes. Not to mention I've never seen her kids dressed like "normal" kids. She buys them clothes from expensive ass boutiques. I don't understand why people continue to enable her..
Ugly ass "stylish" clothing

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
BabyK28
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BabyK28 »

Looks like Lanie's at it again with using her followers to make money by making them download apps. Wonder if she knows that's not a real job?
Suziecac3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Suziecac3 »

God she fucking makes me livid with her stupid, I'm a single mom my dead beat baby daddy blah blah blah. Seriously he supposedly stole your daughter as a newborn, what does that tell you? Why did you have sex with him again? And all her political bullshit. If you post a differing opinion on the comments she deletes it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Suziecac3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Suziecac3 »

Also I guess their family just does that weird quote thing around the age [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016111 ... 527f91.png[/img]

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Oh lord, Lainy is away in Texas with her new man. Please don't let her get knocked up again.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016123 ... 7a98a9.png[/img]
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

She makes me sick. What 18 yr old has the luxury to take off like that during the fucking holidays and leave her 2 BABIES behind??? Her mother must be a whore too because my mother would tell me to piss off and make me take my kids with me.

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I think her mom enables her a shit ton.
hotmama456
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by hotmama456 »

Lol is this a NEW guy that shes seeing? what happened to the guy that she moved in with and had two boys??? ..& does anyone realize that this is the 4TH man that she has been with since shes been pregnant with sutton. Tyler (obviously), the dude from her college, the guy she moved in with & now this guy .. WTF is wrong with her..just fucking focus on your two daughters and your school.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I forgot about Lainey's dumb ass until the spammer bumped her to the top.

Still a train wreck I see and those girls never got any cuter.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About IG Moms”