DailyFinnderella (part 78)

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Unread post by tintin15 »

sammibro wrote:I just watched a couple of Bryan's snaps from today.

#1 Do some parents really put that much product in their kid's hair? I'm honestly asking, because I've never done it. Bryan put primer _and_ hairspray in Ollie's hair. Wouldn't the simple solution be to give the kid a simple haircut that didn't require daily fussing?

#2 Bryan met Jeff at the bank. He said, "We have all three kids," and panned over to Jeff's girls and Ollie. So I guess Bryan doesn't consider Finn to be one of the kids? I know it's nit picky, and Finn was not there, but his phrasing made it sound like the only kids were Olivia, Peyton, and Ollie. It just seems like Finn doesn't even cross his mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't have kids yet, but I'm fairly certain that when I do, the only time their hair would be styled is for pictures or really special occasions, MAYBE...they do Ollie's hair fairly often and it's ALWAYS a bunch of product.

I hate it. Let the kid be a kid. He doesn't need his hair styled.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Romeoxsavexme wrote:Her snapchats Image

What is with these freaking people taking their dogs (E&J too) out before they are fully vaccinated. Your dog is going to get parvo!!

So wait, they are taking the puppy out, when they can't take Karma to a dog park or anything?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

tintin15 wrote:

#1 Do some parents really put that much product in their kid's hair? I'm honestly asking, because I've never done it. Bryan put primer _and_ hairspray in Ollie's hair. Wouldn't the simple solution be to give the kid a simple haircut that didn't require daily fussing?

#2 Bryan met Jeff at the bank. He said, "We have all three kids," and panned over to Jeff's girls and Ollie. So I guess Bryan doesn't consider Finn to be one of the kids? I know it's nit picky, and Finn was not there, but his phrasing made it sound like the only kids were Olivia, Peyton, and Ollie. It just seems like Finn doesn't even cross his mind.

I don't have kids yet, but I'm fairly certain that when I do, the only time their hair would be styled is for pictures or really special occasions, MAYBE...they do Ollie's hair fairly often and it's ALWAYS a bunch of product.

I have said that about 80 times on Bonnie's thread, and everyone thinks I am nitpicking. I don't think a kid needs a haircut that requires 3 products in it to make it look ok. If people want to do it, it's OK, I guess. I just think it's silly. And if he grows up to want a haircut like that, fine. But on a three year old? Why?

PopTheButterfly
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PopTheButterfly »

Is anyone else becoming more and more annoyed with the constant editing cuts Bryan does? In "LATE CHRISTMAS TOY SURPRISE" at the beginning of the vlog it seems like Bryan cut and pasted clips every other word. For example: "That's is right. I'm very *cut* excited *cut* that tickets are now available *cut* for purchase *cut* for the US album release partyyyyyy *cut*. He does it throughout the vlog whenever he's talking. Does he have a bad speech issue or is he trying to remember his lines?

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

Why did Missy get her hair straightened if all she's going to do in a few days is curl it? She always curls it. The reason her hair looks so frizzy and puffy is because of all the shit she does to it, anyone can tell her that. Stop with the constant heat to your hair, buy some good shampoo and conditioner and take care of it.
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

No, Missy... A good dog mom would have an actual leash for her dog. (via Missy's SC)
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

hey girl hey007 wrote:Why did Missy get her hair straightened if all she's going to do in a few days is curl it? She always curls it. The reason her hair looks so frizzy and puffy is because of all the shit she does to it, anyone can tell her that. Stop with the constant heat to your hair, buy some good shampoo and conditioner and take care of it.
But this makes too much sense for her. lol

I think she uses her hair as a quick fix to feel good, but it doesn't last. Just like all their other quick fixes don't last. They are just unhappy people.
BlueMountains
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlueMountains »

Playsinrain wrote:
Bananaslush wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:Why does the dog need a photoshoot?
Are you telling me you don't do a photo shoot for your first new pet in ages?! When does anything they do make sense.... ugh!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
If by photo shoot you mean 29576385 horrible photos on my phone then yes.. professionally? da fuckkkkkkk? They are so weird.. and love to spend dat money
And by 'new pet in ages' you mean a week lmao.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

They didn't have a photoshoot for Zuri, right? Which sort of proves that they didn't give a shit about the cat. All that Missy wanted was a dog, she never wanted a cat.

But really, you could tell by the fact they weren't upset. Even if I knew it was the right thing to give up a pet, I would still be heartbroken.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

lmmomSD wrote:
tintin15 wrote:

I have said that about 80 times on Bonnie's thread, and everyone thinks I am nitpicking. I don't think a kid needs a haircut that requires 3 products in it to make it look ok. If people want to do it, it's OK, I guess. I just think it's silly. And if he grows up to want a haircut like that, fine. But on a three year old? Why?

I hate his haircut, it looks really uneven in the back, it just doesn't seem to suit him.
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

I can't believe how much they spend on useless crap... not being practical at all! The doctor I work for who is a dermatologist, so you know he brings in a LOT, he told me he has never bought brand new furniture. He buys used.

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

Dailybuzz24 wrote:Ha!!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
So does jimmy live with his parents again? I thought he moved away?

PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:
Dailybuzz24 wrote:Ha!!

So does jimmy live with his parents again? I thought he moved away?

It was only for a summer internship.

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

pic.png
Are they seriously incapable of taking some pictures of their kids and pets by themselves? They always have to hire someone to do everything it's ridiculous!

Ollie was playing really rough with Jeff and it's so inappropriate to teach their kid to hit anybody with a sword....what in the world is wrong with Bryan? :?

Missy can't even set up an app on her phone? Bryan has to do all her "tech" stuff because she can't be trained how to work an cellphone!
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

If i had the money to pay for a photographer i would totally do it. I take my kids pictures myself but its pretty hard lol

NatSmithyy
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by NatSmithyy »

emilynicole1435 wrote:With the high energy animals they're getting + people thinking they'll get a horse in the future, how many bets on them getting something like a thoroughbred? :|
Or an Arab... More of a designer breed for Missy and hard to handle - perfect!

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016123 ... 5d1a60.jpg[/img]
From his IG are you kidding me? "After Christmas. Blues". I really hope they didn't talk to a dr about that.

Did Bryan say he met Jeff at the bank? Wonder if it was to sign papers for the johnsons new house. Can't imagine that they qualified on their own. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016123 ... 5d1a60.jpg[/img]w

Hershey821
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hershey821 »

Emmalinelola1 wrote:Look at what Teen Mom Farrah got her daughter for Christmas, I believe she is around 7,8, or 9. I see the prince of Idaho getting this for Christmas 2017!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Urrggh I can't stand Farrah! That bitch deserves a good punch in the face! ImageImageI never say things like this but man she's too much!!

CallieT
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CallieT »

PopTheButterfly wrote:Is anyone else becoming more and more annoyed with the constant editing cuts Bryan does? In "LATE CHRISTMAS TOY SURPRISE" at the beginning of the vlog it seems like Bryan cut and pasted clips every other word. For example: "That's is right. I'm very *cut* excited *cut* that tickets are now available *cut* for purchase *cut* for the US album release partyyyyyy *cut*. He does it throughout the vlog whenever he's talking. Does he have a bad speech issue or is he trying to remember his lines?

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
Yeah this scene and the obscene amount of cuts was soooo weird to me.
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

Bryans latest snap,is him driving and playing childrens christain music.

Wasnt it mentioned in here thst they didnt do anything religious?

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.

Return to “Daily Bumps”