Mamax1215
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011MoreLiesFromVanessa (part 33)

Unread post by Mamax1215 »

quote]
Kylee skye is brittney's second daughter from brittandlife. She passed in february of last year at 20 ish weeks gestation. Then she got pregnant with ford and quit youtube.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk[/quote]

Oh yes I remember her, I never got into her videos but I see her pregnancy loss in my suggested one time.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Mamax1215 wrote:I wonder if she even brought gifts to her parents house for Christmas. Everyone got Lily and Charlie nice things but she only fussed over David's family things. I could see her blaming her family for Charlie being sick. Did anyone see the tweet she posted about her family?
I don't have twitter. What did she say?
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

literallywhat wrote:
webbygurl626 wrote:So she puts up a post saying Charlie was in the hospital but doesn't update at all, why even tell people if your not going to update so annoying!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Unless he is back at the hospital, she did update on snapchat. I agree an instagram post might have made sense since that is where she originally posted about it but a lot of people follow her on everything. They are home as of yesterday I believe.
What was wrong with him?

Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snow White »

Yikes. We may all think it, but to actually post that. Not very mature.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Didn't she say he had a UTI? I'm asking bc one of my friends had a baby the week of Thanksgiving and she didn't have him circumcised. He got a really bad UTI when he was around a week old and spent a few nights in the hospital bc his fever wouldn't stay down. My friend asked One nurses if it happened bc he was uncircumcised. She told her that studies have been done and there's nothing that says uncircumcised babies have a higher risk of getting UTIs, but that hospital tends to see it occur more often with uncircumcised infants. I'm wondering if she isn't updating bc she is afraid of the criticism she will get if he is or isn't circumcised bc there's always nasty opinions for both sides. I honestly don't think that has anything to do with his UTI, but that would explain why she is so private all of a sudden.
hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

This is so off topic but I don't even care I died! Anyone know Vanessa's address I'd love to send her these!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

hey girl hey007 wrote:This is so off topic but I don't even care I died! Anyone know Vanessa's address I'd love to send her these!
Lmfao those are sooooo Vanessa lol
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Snow White wrote:Yikes. We may all think it, but to actually post that. Not very mature.
She's always been such a rude bitch to her family. Nona isn't the only one that gets it from her. I've seen her be rude to her dad and a uncle. All on a vlog. She has no shame in being a bitch to them in front of people.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I wonder if she is "ashamed" of them. She has always tried ver very hard to live a picture perfect life, much like Britney. Davids family live in a nice house, she went on and on about their gifts while skimming over the gifts the kids got from her side.
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

I don't know, I don't find the tweet to be a big deal. I guess I am still a few years younger than V and I don't have kids. But some years I wonder what drugs my entire family decided to do to start acting the way they do. I could definitely see myself tweeting something like that. Plus, she and David said some of the family wasn't supportive of them changing Lily to the special needs school so I get the sense that their family probably oversteps sometimes or says things they shouldn't.

As someone else said, Hell must be freezing over, because I too just defended Vanessa.
hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

literallywhat wrote:I don't know, I don't find the tweet to be a big deal. I guess I am still a few years younger than V and I don't have kids. But some years I wonder what drugs my entire family decided to do to start acting the way they do. I could definitely see myself tweeting something like that. Plus, she and David said some of the family wasn't supportive of them changing Lily to the special needs school so I get the sense that their family probably oversteps sometimes or says things they shouldn't.

As someone else said, Hell must be freezing over, because I too just defended Vanessa.
I think that's more like something you say to a friend, or say behind closed doors. I used to post was lot of really bad things about my family when I was younger, like 16/17 and I'm so embarrassed by it now. I publicly shared a quote from step brothers last year saying "this is how my husband really feels about my family" half meaning it half joking. But everyone knows my family has problems so I don't care lol
Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snow White »

hey girl hey007 wrote:
literallywhat wrote:I don't know, I don't find the tweet to be a big deal. I guess I am still a few years younger than V and I don't have kids. But some years I wonder what drugs my entire family decided to do to start acting the way they do. I could definitely see myself tweeting something like that. Plus, she and David said some of the family wasn't supportive of them changing Lily to the special needs school so I get the sense that their family probably oversteps sometimes or says things they shouldn't.

I think that's more like something you say to a friend, or say behind closed doors. I used to post was lot of really bad things about my family when I was younger, like 16/17 and I'm so embarrassed by it now. I publicly shared a quote from step brothers last year saying "this is how my husband really feels about my family" half meaning it half joking. But everyone knows my family has problems so I don't care lol

This. It's something you say/post when you are too young to realize it's not appropriate. I have the "on this day" feature on my Facebook, and Jesus some of the shit I posted is honest to God embarrassing. Bitchy, ignorant, passive aggressive bullshit.

You have to remember that old nursery rhyme. Treat others as you wish to be treated. I'm sure Vanessa wouldn't appreciate Davids family making a passive aggressive dig on social media aimed towards her.

Or 20 years down the road her own children posting shit like that about her.

Eventually we all figure it out.

The tweet wasn't horrible, we don't need to light the torches, grab our pitch forks and gather the villagers, but it's proof Vanessa isn't as mature as we were hoping.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

OH my goodness Charlie is seriously the cutest!!! She just posted an update and he's so adorable in his little outfit!
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

hey girl hey007 wrote:This is so off topic but I don't even care I died! Anyone know Vanessa's address I'd love to send her these!
Lmao!! I just choked on my water Image

jmenjivar88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jmenjivar88 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016123 ... c0ff57.png[/img] lets see what the hell is going on Image

literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

jmenjivar88 wrote: lets see what the hell is going on Image

Its sort of a misleading title. Its just the vlog from a couple days ago when he went to the hospital for the UTI. They are home and he is fine. I think she is saying "back in the hospital" because they were there for the birth.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Am I the only one who gets nervous watching her bathe Charlie under running water? Her nurse did it too in the birth vlog which surprised me a lot. I've always heard never to do that in case of sudden temp changes..
Last edited by Yogabbagabbat on Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
jmenjivar88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jmenjivar88 »

I don't know what it is but her voice drives me up the wall! & her arms! What in the hell is up with her arms!

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Once you see the scabs on her arms you will never be able to not notice them. It is gross.
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

Hey guys, I only recently started watching Vanessa so I haven't been following the threads here nor her blogs til recently but I have a question.

What is the story behind all the scars on her arms? Are those track marks?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Return to “2011teenagemom”