JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

Thoughts from watching her 6 week update.......

Addie's hair in the back really does look red. Sorry guys.
And she does look a lot like Jess. I don't see Chris in her at all.

A gumbo seat at 6 weeks. Um, not a good idea. That baby does not have good head control like Jess thinks she does. She was wobbling all over the place when Jess had her up on her shoulder.

Jess does NOT need to do a close up of the front of her belly like that. It looks gross.

Stop throwing that baby around please, Jess. She's not 6 months old, she's 6 weeks. Treat her like it.

I wouldn't let my 6 week old sleep on it's belly. I would be way too paranoid. Especially co- sleeping. I co- sleep with my 3 month old but he sleeps on his back, always.

That is all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

A SIX week update? Really? Wtf is her channel now the Addie show? Why not wait for the 8 week update? That would make more sense.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

It annoys me so much when she looks to the side and when she makes her lips small when she's talking.

Also I'm guessing she's going to Disneyland since she snapped a pic of her and that girl that works at Disneyland. Doesn't she get her in for free?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

It's kinda sad that every. single. one. of her instagram top 9 has Addie in it... she was just born in November! I know it's not Jess' fault those were her most-liked pics, but it shows how rabid her followers are about this baby. Not a maternity picture, not a pre-baby family pic... sucks.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

violet-kelsey black wrote:It annoys me so much when she looks to the side and when she makes her lips small when she's talking.

Also I'm guessing she's going to Disneyland since she snapped a pic of her and that girl that works at Disneyland. Doesn't she get her in for free?

I thought that girl just had Disney passes, she works there? If she does work there then ya she can sign people in for free

I don't want to be mean but that girl is freakin weird and obsessed with Jess...

If they aren't going to Disneyland then how boring for the boys. Hey guys lets go meet my random friend for breakfast!
Scrapple
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Scrapple »

Addelyn has the most fantastic deadpan "blue steel" face in this video, I couldn't stop chuckling.
:shock:
mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mrsbarnaby »

I honestly cannot believe she's putting her in a bumbo seat at only 6 weeks old. After 5 kids she's not learning, she's just becoming thick as shit.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Hunlucch1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Hunlucch1 »

How long is she going to do weekly updates for? I can see it now: "Miss Addelyn is 2 years and 32 weeks old today!"

Also, did anyone else notice how tight Addie's headband was in the last video? Poor baby!
Mamax1215
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mamax1215 »

Oh GOD, seriously she acts like Ms. Addieeee is the most perfect kid. This is not even an update. She likes the swing but doesn't care for the swing, she likes to paci but doesn't care for the paci. How easy going, how perfect how this how that. I don't remember her being this way with the other kids. Lay that baby down, why does she hold her up to the camera like she's a doll? What is the obsession with the red hair? I used to enjoy watching her videos but her videos have gone down hill.
Mamax1215
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mamax1215 »

Her minions are comparing pierced ears to circumcision, that it's against a person's will-_____- Seriously?! But she can force peeenk princess crap and cheap boy toys on her kids and that's fine. My son is circumcised and my daughter's ears are not pierced because I'm too cheap honestly to pay 60 bucks where I live lol
itssmorggs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by itssmorggs »

imapumkinseed wrote:It's kinda sad that every. single. one. of her instagram top 9 has Addie in it... she was just born in November! I know it's not Jess' fault those were her most-liked pics, but it shows how rabid her followers are about this baby. Not a maternity picture, not a pre-baby family pic... sucks.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
I was coming here to say the same thing. That was the first thing I noticed. I feel bad for the other kids, more so the boys, that there's so much attention on Addie.

here's the post for those who don't have ig
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016123 ... 9b4851.png[/img]

HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

Well I am against circumcision and piercing ears but I would never compare the two. They are both modifying another person's body without consent but removing foreskin and putting a small hole in a baby's ears are vastly different.

Jess used to compare the two though. Their body, their choice. I was surprised she didn't say that was her reasoning.
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

Jess is a fucking idiot for putting a 6 week old baby in a Bumbo. Jesus. Does this chick still not know how to parent after all these babies? Really?!
mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mrsbarnaby »

I'm against both circumcision and pierced ears but I actually feel like circumcision is worse. Everyone will have a different view on both things, it's wasted energy and time to get into a huge debate about it. Very little people actually bring either subject up anymore because it ends up in debates/arguments 99.999999% of the time.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Ew at jess trying to say addelyn is rolling over at 5 weeks hahahahahaaha. Whyyyyyy does she do this with every child?! She gets bored of them once they're toddlers so why rush the baby stage? Shit is so annoying to me
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Man I don't get how she always has these "PERFECT" newborns!! Both of mine were hell in the beginning!

I swear addies updates are like she's describing a 6 month old!

Rolling over?!? Sleeping on her tomache ?!? Loves tummy time?!? Doesn't cry doesn't have colic, grabs toys, smiles all the time, sitting up, sleeps through the night, pro breastfeeder, perfect head control! Wtf!!

And she even said all this stuff when addie was 1 week old like how the fuck is a newborn so advanced?!?

Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

2 things-

God, Chris is not an attractive man at all. All I see is DOUGH when I look at him. (Referring to the recent picture of him and Addie)
2. Funny how Landen never got the weekly life updates; but perfect miss Addie does. Hmm.

I just thought of a 3rd one. Yes, it's been an amazing year Jess. It was the year you conceived and gave birth to your golden child. We get it.

Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

2 things-

God, Chris is not an attractive man at all. All I see is DOUGH when I look at him. (Referring to the recent picture of him and Addie)
2. Funny how Landen never got the weekly life updates; but perfect miss Addie does. Hmm.

I just thought of a 3rd one. Yes, it's been an amazing year Jess. It was the year you conceived and gave birth to your golden child. We get it.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Britxo wrote:2 things-

Same. Can you imagine bumping uglies with him? BARF.

Even the tattoos don't save him and I'm a sucker for tattoos.

Again, BARF.

literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

You all do realize she doesn't select her top 9, it is based on the number of likes the pictures receive. Of course the ones with Addie (the new baby) are going to get more likes, the same way the birth vlogs get more views. Its not a measure of how many pictures she posts of them. She can't control who likes which pictures.

Return to “JesssFam”